PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Calcium!

Bryan
12-23-2002, 12:53 PM
I just saw a show that was speaking about calcium and how it's the cure for cancer. It talked abotu how our bodies get too acidic and thats when cancer sets in, and calcium stops our bodies from becoming acidic.

Anybody heard about this?

Fluid
12-23-2002, 01:01 PM
Weird. Calcium cannot be absorbed when blood is too acidic. I have never heard of it actually lowering acidity levels though. If you want to lower your acidity levels eat more fiber to slow the release of nutrients to the blood. High protein diets make the blood more acidic (urea). That is why we drink more water, to help rid our bodies of the urea (acidic waste from protein).

Fluid

YellowJacket
12-23-2002, 01:05 PM
Yea, Ive soon that coral calcium infommercial at 3am too.....those guys are tool boxes.....they use things like "might" be linked with calicum to "Scare" people into ordering....boooo

Bryan
12-23-2002, 01:17 PM
Calcium is the most important minaral in the body, If you take high quantitys of it and get 2 hours of sunlight each day, you produce a hormone called calcitonin, and your body turns alcaline. Thus your chances of getting disease and ill are radicly reduced.

Bryan
12-23-2002, 01:18 PM
If you watch it and read the book, everything is supported by science and studies

Proteios
12-23-2002, 02:57 PM
actually your body does use calcium as a acid buffer.

Stray
12-23-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Bryan
If you watch it and read the book, everything is supported by science and studies

SCIENTIFIC SCIENCE?

BUFF STUFF
12-24-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Bryan
Calcium is the most important minaral in the body, If you take high quantitys of it and get 2 hours of sunlight each day, you produce a hormone called calcitonin, and your body turns alcaline. Thus your chances of getting disease and ill are radicly reduced.

I seen this advert too, on shop america

Im drinking milk right now