PDA

View Full Version : my diet

loverboy084
01-02-2003, 04:42 AM
hi,
ok i asked this question about my lower tummy fat and u guys said i need to lose fat all over (nobody told how?). Somebody also asked about my daily diet. Here it is i take 2 eggs daily, almost a litre or half (not sure)milk daily, 1 dozen bannanas which i m trying to switch to 2 apples a day. I also take multivitamin capsules n calcium cvapsules (200 mg)as well and i take 2 meals besides breakfast. Ok thats my diet c'mon guys tell me how can i reduce this fat i m killing myself in gym for the last 3 months doing abs abs n abs excercises ( i also do other body workout as well, but abs r main priority) but hell no the fat aint going no where. Tell me how can i burn it all. And i also heard one of u saying do dieting, man i have done that dieting never helps me out maybe it does to other people but not to me. I cant go jogging cos its winter and its so cold out there that u cant even think about jogging.

bradley
01-02-2003, 09:18 AM
That is a vague diet description but cut out all the bananas for one thing. What is your daily calorie total for an average day? What is your height/weight/bf%? I recommend tracking what and when you eat for a couple of days and find out how many calories you are consuming. Then you can adjust this until you are losing about a pound a week.

All those ab exercises are not going to burn the fat off your abs. You must lose bf in general as there is no such thing as spot reduction.

Dan Dragon
01-14-2003, 04:01 PM
cyclical ketogenic diet :thumbup:

raniali
01-14-2003, 04:23 PM
i have an odd feeling that this is the same guy who posted numerous threads before ... one of them stating he ate a dozen+ bananas a day .... and kept asking the same questions about getting a 6-pack.

The answers are not going to change whether you disguise your name, change the context of the post or keep begging for help! Your diet is crap. And without a better idea or control on what you are eating, you are going to continue to look the same.

This board is packed full of people who can and will help you -- but you have to listen first. I directed you before to other posts and journal entries for diet and training layouts. Did you do a search and read any of those??? Have you done a search at all??? There is no magic pill or formula besides dieting correctly, training regularly and patience. As it has been said before and before and before -- you cannot spot reduce and ab training will not produce your desired washboard stomach.

You need to eat MUCH less fruit, more protein and good dietary fats. You must eat to keep your body's ability to burn fat working (as contrary as that sounds) - but that means eating *around* your maintenance, slightly lower. I don't know what your maintenance is and you might think it is where you are at now, but I would bet that you are eating too low and are probably in a permanent state of mild starvation --- your body won't burn fat.

there is SOOOO much information here it gets tiresome to keep repeating it ---- please do a search and spend some time looking through old posts and journals for better ideas on dieting.

Stray
01-14-2003, 04:26 PM
The key to losing fat is a caloric deficit (burn more calories than you consume). You cannot burn fat off a specific area by working that area alone (spot reducing) so I suggest you adapt exercises built more towards other body parts other than your abs.Lower your body fat and your abs will show.

Read through some of the WBB routines and work it into your schedule. Read through the routines and copy someones diet that sounds like they have your body type.

The best thing you can do at this point is LEARN more. Read the forums using the SEARCH function and absorb as much info as you can.

Based on that you'll be able to make an intelligent choice as to how your gonna go about getting in shape.

bradley
01-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Nice post Raniali...like the new avatar as well

Stray
01-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by bradley
Nice post Raniali...like the new avatar as well

Yeah but it's no pirate. :soapbox:

raniali
01-14-2003, 04:48 PM
no pirate, no ninja ---- i am a lone fbb, free to travel the world's gyms and intimidate those who dare take my weights when i need them

the doc
01-14-2003, 04:53 PM
eat the following

protein
steak, fish, eggs, chicken, ground beef, lean pork
-eat a lot of these

carbs
pasta, whole grain bread, beans, rice
2-3 pieces of fruit/day

fats (you will get a lot from the meat but eat some of the following)
walnuts, flax seeds, peanuts, olive oil, salmon

that is a start

the doc
01-14-2003, 04:54 PM
and quit reregistering!

Stray
01-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by the doc
and quit reregistering!

:withstupi