PDA

View Full Version : 1st attempt by Deano

Deano
01-02-2003, 10:36 AM
this is my 1st propper atempt at keeping an on line journal so no laughing. i'm no total beginer but by all means no Dorian Yates. im after all over mass so keeping basic

Messurements-now i havent got down 2 my underpants and messured every sq inch of my frame but im
6'2" tall
171 lbs
15.2" biceps
and thats about all ive had the balls 2 messure at the mo.

Training- i plan 2 train day on the weights, day on the abs and a day of rest. i'm a window cleaner which means my job is made up mostly of running up and down 30ft ladders so cardio aint a problem and i'll not be making ang special trips 2 the gym just 2 run on the spot. note this is just a start off as in the past ive found i over train very quickly.

Basic workout-

chins 3x8
seated rows 3x10-12
dumbell press 4x10
upright rows 4x10
bicep curl 3x10
tri exstention 3x10
Squats 3x10-12

let me know what u think

bradley
01-02-2003, 02:43 PM
What about legs? Have you checked out the WBB routines on the main page. I think if you followed one of those routines you would see much more progress.

Good luck with the journal.

Deano
01-02-2003, 03:44 PM
oh i 4got 2 put my leg exercises in i finish with 3x10-12 squats. trainging legs is a relativly new thing 4 me so im not surprised 4got them. thanks 4 the advise and pointing that out. glad some ones read it.

Stray
01-02-2003, 07:16 PM
:spam:

WBB Routine 2 is what I'm doing now and so far so good.

Any ideas as far as your diet goes? Will you be tracking calories/meals>?

Franjipani
01-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Deano
i'm a window cleaner which means my job is made up mostly of running up and down 30ft ladders so cardio aint a problem and i'll not be making ang special trips 2 the gym just 2 run on the spot.

Gotta luv a physical bloke;).

Good luck with your journal and I really hope you achieve the mass you want !!

Deano
01-10-2003, 08:14 AM
i've started trying 2 eat as maxmassly as poss. i'e a couple of tins of the dreaded tuna. yuk and lots and lots of eggs. i'm not following any set diet yet but i do as a rule eat very lean. my other half is allways trying 2 lose weight so unlike many English house holds fryed food is a no no. this is wot a typical days eating looks like but as mentioned it's not a bible.

ive also invested in some ulitmate nurtrition creatine, Aminos and liver tabs. on the last day of the loading stage 2day but i do feel a tad stronger all ready dont know if this is in my head or what. i'ts the 1st time ive taken it and am very hopefull.

Deanos Deays Grubb

1cup of porridge
1glass of orange
1glass of lemon barly water
2 slices of toast
1mug of coffee with honney
4liver tabs
2Aminos
multy vitiman/miniral
(i drink coffee all day with suger having it with honney in da morning just makes me feel better).

midmorning

4 poached eggs on 3 toast
half a tin of backed beans

Lunch

2 ham sandwiches
1 tin of tuna mixed with burger reldish. (totaly fat free reldish)

Evening meal

whatever she cooks me
4 liver tabs
2 Aminos

Latenight snack

2 slices of toast with low fat margearen.

so i know theres gonna b people who say thats not a good enough diet 4 putting on serous mass but i've just bourght my own flat and things r tight so have mercy i'm doing the best i can with wot ive got. let me know if there is any surgestions though i'm glad of all the help i can get. thank you 4 taking the time 2 read my journal.

Mik
01-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Nice journal Deano. Good luck with your goals. I'm no expert but I might suggest throwing in another meal towards the end of the day with some decent protein. It looks like you don't get any protein after dinner. I would reccomend some tuna, cottage cheese or an MRP if you don't want to eat in the evening. Do you track your cals?
Cheers
Just my $0.02