PDA

View Full Version : Is this a lot of food?

Junior
01-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Well I "wannabebig"!

Right now im a fat skinny 180 at about 5'10". Man what a ****ty body LOL. Anyways thats why I am here. I am going to train hard and eat harder.

Today I ate:

Breakfast
NLarge(which is 600 calories) plus 2 cups milk and a banana (to total maybe 1000?)

Lunch
Large lunch from koya with 2 egg rolls (lots a chickn, rice, veggies, and grease)

Afternoon snack
1 litre skim milk

supper #1
3 Eggs
7 Slices Bacon
3 Thick Cheeses
2 Cups diced hasbrowns

Supper #2
NLarge(which is 600 calories) plus 2 cups milk and a banana (to total maybe 1000?)

Anyways do you think this is enough food? I am so full I want to puke and have been all day. I will try and eat more but man it hurts my tummy!

AJ_11
01-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Try to eat more calories from cleaner foods like oatmeal and ww rice rather than the crap that you get from the resturaunt. Your goal should be to gain muscles not fat.

jagleaso
01-02-2003, 09:35 PM
lol @ "1 litre skim milk"

Junior
01-02-2003, 09:54 PM
You like that.... :)
Im going to try and work some chicken steak and rice in there its just the time to cook is sparce

InfinitePower
01-03-2003, 02:07 AM
Junior, are you just starting to eat more?

If so, I would suggest you SLOWLY start force feeding yourself. If you want to gain that much weight. You should be increasing your daily intake every day, little by little.

You can't start eating so much, all of a sudden. Your body will simply reject the food and you will be either crappin, or pukin your guts out.

Once you start force feeding, it will become natural eating that much every day.

bradley
01-03-2003, 03:49 AM
I would start out with maybe bw*18 for daily calories and see if that yields any weight gain. Like infinitepower said increase cals slowly. Shoot to gain about a pound a week and increase cals if you are not gaining. I would try and use N'large2 post workout only unless you can't stomach that much whole food, and mix with water postworkout.

Junior
01-03-2003, 06:50 AM
Ok, in attemt to clean it up I made a ton of sweet sweet rice and am taking a couple of god awful cans of tuna to work today.

I am also going to lower the caloric intake a little and work my way up.