PDA

View Full Version : It's me. It's me. Click here to see.

Workhorse
01-18-2003, 11:23 AM
Pics taken over Christmas time. Hadn't been to the gym in 2 weeks, and had been "snacking" on Christmas treats for a while. Let me know what you think, any criticsm/advice is more than welcome. IThe flash was left on, so I look even more like a pale ass white boy than normal, and I lost some of the definition that I thought I had... lol... :D(They are also posted in my journal).

Workhorse
01-18-2003, 11:24 AM
:D

Workhorse
01-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Bad angle on this one, it was taken from too low and you can't see my shoulders/bi's. Oh well, I know better for next time.

kinetixtrainer
01-18-2003, 11:47 AM
lookin good man, maybe work on that chest a little more. Arms and shoulders lookin real good.

Black_Curtain
01-18-2003, 12:00 PM
You're a big boy! Looking good esp. in the arm department. Just one thing: I don't think BF is as low as 12.1% - which is the figure you have mentioned in you signature. I'd guess somewhere in the 15 area.

Wolfman
01-18-2003, 04:34 PM
Looking solid buddy! Your room looks like a jail cell though!

chris mason
01-18-2003, 06:50 PM
I agree with the others. You look good, solid. You look to have good genetics for size.

BennettBoy
01-19-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Wolfman
Looking solid buddy! Your room looks like a jail cell though!

Haha...he spoke the truth about your room bro! j/k

But as I told you in your journal mate......you are doing a great job. I have to agree with BCC.....with a little better posing you would be able to show your sh$t off much better.

But....uh, I can't pose either so who am I to tell anyone that LOL.

Just keep lifting the weights you are lifting now and eating like you are and you will continue to grow.

Workhorse
01-19-2003, 12:10 PM
kinetixtrainer: thanks, I'm ALWAYS working on my chest...lol

Black_Curtain: BF was tested on Jan.6 at 12.1%. I don't think its that low, but I don't think its up at 15 either. Figure its probably close to about 13.5%.

Wolfman: Naw, its a nice quiet "love nest"... lol... and the concrete is great... keeps sounds from travelling!! lol j/k

chris mason: Wow, thanks. That means A LOT coming from you CM. Very much appreciated!! :D

BB: Ya, I know... my posing is brutal. I never had a chance to check the pics, it was a one time shot. Hopefully next time they might be with a digital camera and I might get more of a chance to double check them. Maybe I'll spend some time infront of a mirror practicing... I'm sure the g/f will be excited about that one...ya right, she's gonna think I'm narsassistic!! (sp?) lol

Keep the comments/criticism coming. I'll take anything you've got to say. Thanks to everyone for giving their $0.02 too!

Reinier
01-19-2003, 12:28 PM
I think your posing needs work, as does your room.

You have some very decent size on you. it does look like your back lags a little but that could be the pose not doing it right

bigassdan
01-23-2003, 11:03 AM
actually I think the light is drowning out his back a bit...looks like good middle back thickness and good traps. I'd say that back and traps are a strong suit. Got good size goin on now just needs the finishing touches. Good job overall though dude.:cool:

Workhorse
01-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Reinier
I think your posing needs work, as does your room.

You have some very decent size on you. it does look like your back lags a little but that could be the pose not doing it right
Thanks Rein, I think my lats are lagging...need to widen it out more.

Originally posted by bigassdan
actually I think the light is drowning out his back a bit...looks like good middle back thickness and good traps. I'd say that back and traps are a strong suit. Got good size goin on now just needs the finishing touches. Good job overall though dude.:cool:
Thanks dan, the kind words are very much appreciated.