PDA

View Full Version : oatmeal question

Bigwhiteboy123
01-21-2003, 08:26 PM
i dont know if is in the right category..... but how many do yall eat your oatmeal dry?? hehehe? i dont know i just like it like that it also makes me drink more water along with it i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there like me

AJ_11
01-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Love it dry. Sometimes I just mix it with my protein shake and away I go.

Moose
01-21-2003, 08:54 PM
Ok, I have a question about this too. First.....what flavor of shake are you mixing your oatmeal with? Are you saying that your able to just swallow down the oatmeal in your shake? I tried it and found that I would swallow the liquid.....but couldn't swallow the oats at the same time......they'd build up in my cheeks.....and I'd have to stop and chew them.....then swallow. Wasn't exactly pleasant....

Shane
01-22-2003, 01:00 AM
How can you eat it dry? That sounds like it would be like eating cardboard.

bradley
01-22-2003, 02:29 AM
I will eat it dry if I am trying to eat a lot of it, but when cutting I mix it with boiling water. Seems to fill me up more.

Bigwhiteboy123
01-22-2003, 06:36 PM
Yah i dont like the cardboard taste but i dont have anything else to eat at school lol.. i just sit tthere and eat dry oatmeal people make fun but i dont care... hehe you kinda learn to love

GonePostal
01-22-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Moose
[B]Ok, I have a question about this too. First.....what flavor of shake are you mixing your oatmeal with? Are you saying that your able to just swallow down the oatmeal in your shake? I tried it and found that I would swallow the liquid.....but couldn't swallow the oats at the same time......they'd build up in my cheeks.....and I'd have to stop and chew them.....then swallow. Wasn't exactly pleasant.... [B]

I gag when I try this.

Berserker
01-22-2003, 10:03 PM
I don't like oatmeal. But I've put in the blender with milk,egss and pb. Some gets left in the bottom.

Tiare
01-24-2003, 10:29 AM
I usually make it with milk, but I like it dry also. Just a spoon and some oats!

ericg
01-24-2003, 10:32 AM
i eat it dry sometimes as well. i like the taste.