PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell you how it's goin down.....

Main Event
01-23-2003, 11:05 PM
It's on now....

1/24/03

Fullbody workout.

Sucessful, not to much strain.

All shakes in, all foods in.

WillKuenzel
01-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Wow, that's descriptive! Don't post too much info there, hate to see you get Carpal's tunnel syndrome.

Seriously though, good luck with it. You might find it more beneficial later to post a little bit more detail though.

bradley
01-24-2003, 03:10 AM
Good luck with the journal and if you post more info you will probably get more feedback. Either way tracking your progress is a good start. Good luck :)

Franjipani
01-24-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by HomeYield
Wow, that's descriptive! Don't post too much info there, hate to see you get Carpal's tunnel syndrome.

*LMAO*

Welcome to the wonderful world of Journals, Main Event:D. It would be great to see some of your goals so we can endeavour to support you along the way;)

Main Event
01-24-2003, 10:42 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!

Yeah, my other journal was more descriptive (TripleFat Goose) but I decided that I really don't need assistance from others in how to work out or what to eat, I pretty much have it down packed.

Dude, that was funny as hell!!!

I'm pretty big, need to lose the gut a bit and work on my arms, shoulders.

5'11 - 186 15% bodyfat, trying to get down to 11-12%

I mostly eat brown rice, black beans, eggs, chicken, steak, fish, veggies, oatmeal and few foods.

For supps I just take Protein Shakes, any one will do.

For the first month I'm going full body 3 times a week, 2 excerises and sets per body part.

After the month is over I'm going back to a tradional 3-4 split.

I run or fast walk for about 30-45 minutes a day and I aerage about 8-9 hours a night sleep.

NateDogg
01-24-2003, 10:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHa... :spam: