View Full Version : Chicken, Chicken, and Chicken
01-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Boneless, skinless chicken breats are about all I eat.
If you've got some good healthy recepies that include chicken, please let me know. I usually just toss a couple of breasts on the grill, but i need something more. :)
01-28-2003, 03:35 PM
how much chicken you eat in a day?
01-28-2003, 04:03 PM
I usually only eat it for 1 meal (my main meal around dinner time) but sometimes more it just depends.
This is about the only meat in my diet.
I like it cooked in a frying pan with just enough water to keep it from sticking and a bit of cajun seasoning. I never get tired of it that way.
02-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by JD77
I like it cooked in a frying pan with just enough water to keep it from sticking
Olive Oil here.
Chicken = teh ace.
02-17-2003, 04:51 PM
You are boring carnivorous animals.
How about marinating your chicken breasts in olive oil, crushed gralic, onions,lemons slices with some basil and oregano overnight?
Then make them, bake a whole wheat pita and your set.
02-18-2003, 06:15 AM
I always grill mine with cayanne pepper and chile powder on top.
02-18-2003, 11:49 PM
Here's what I did tonight, very easy and mmmm sooo good:
The night before, put on some Mrs Dash seasoning on your breasts and throw your them in a ziplock bag and dump in some zesty italian dressing. Leave over night.
Then cook them on the Foreman grill and voila. Juicy tasty chicken breasts... :drooling:
02-19-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Mystic Eric
The night before, put on some Mrs Dash seasoning on your breasts
Is this appropriate for the site? :D
02-22-2003, 06:13 PM
02-22-2003, 07:55 PM
NotSoBig - I posted a bunch of chicken recipes here:
04-16-2003, 03:45 PM
Can also make chicken tacos/burritos.
Very easy and tasty.
04-17-2003, 07:43 PM
should I purchase the packaged chicken breasts like at sam's club, or get the kind that you can buy like steak, Perdue or whatnot? I'm guessing the packaged kinds are evil :(
04-17-2003, 08:29 PM
I liked chicken breasts baked in Shake & Bake crumbs.
04-17-2003, 08:33 PM
terryaki chicken, brown rice and melted cheese for me.
04-21-2003, 08:52 AM
i love to make chicken breasts on the gril with my secret honey BQ sause. yummmmy yumm:nod:
05-19-2003, 01:54 PM
here's a yummy chicken recipe i made over the weekend to eat all week:
5 split breast. (the kind with the bone in, and a little bit of skin on them (i don't eat skin, but boneless, skinless, get way too dry when roasting)
5 small yukon gold potatoes
Fresh Rosemary, Sage and Thyme
5-6 garlic cloves
1. chop up a few sprigs each of the rosemary, sage and thyme into teeny bits/ Preheat over to 375 F.
2. mash the garlic cloves and chop them up if you have to (i use a mortar and pestle so i was able to crush the garlic and also the herbs a little more to release the oils)
3. in a small saucepan, heat through 1/2 cup olive oil, or a 1/4 olive oil -1/4 cup butter combo.
4. add herbs, and heat to a simmer once, then set aside.
5. Prep your chicken - wash it, and pat all parts with salt and pepper
6. WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP.
7. Cut up the potatoes and put in the bottom of a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a little of the herb and oil combo on it.
8. Put the rack thing over the potatoes on the roastign pan, and put the breasts on it. put about half the herb oil on the breasts and rub it on them to make sure they are fully coated.
9. roast at 375 for 1-1.5 hours (baste with the oil again halfway through)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.