PDA

View Full Version : Good diet, while working? (not in an office)

NotSoBig
01-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Anyone got a good solid diet plan for people that work outside of an office? I am in construction and don't have access to a microwave. I want to eat a solid 5-6 meals a day, but need some ideas for packing my meals to take with me. I want to maintain enough calories for a good muscle growth, but want to cut some BF at the same time. I am 190 lbs and 5' 10" 21 years old.

Ive thought about oatmeal, but it has to be heated.

So far, ive got 3 meals planned. I can do a protein shake, some PB, and milk for breakfast - A sandwich or 2 + another shake for my second meal, and I could do any combination for dinner (chicken, fish, etc). I just need something that can fill those gaps since I am always "on the go".

Any help would be much appreciated

Mik
01-26-2003, 11:58 AM
Hardboiled eggs, chicken breast, nuts. yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna out of the can, protein bars............

Hope this helps. I think there could be alot more to add to the list.

NotSoBig
01-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I am a picky bastard when it comes to eating and thats most likely why I am as fat as I am now. Tuna, cottage cheese, hardboiled eggs.... just not my thing :(

bradley
01-27-2003, 02:24 AM
Sandwiches are what I eat. While I am at school I don't have access to a microwave so I will take some pb sandwiches or a ham and cheese sandwich. Might not be the best but it works and is easy to make. You can also cook up some chicken breasts for the week and just keep them in a small cooler. Sometimes I will take a protein bar and a piece of fruit, but I try to stay away from MRP's personally because they don't really fill me up.