PDA

View Full Version : Be a Patriot, Support Killing Everyone!

Saturday Fever
01-31-2003, 10:56 AM
Just thought we could use a thread like this, because there are only about 4 running right now.

I think we should go to war with everyone and kill them all! If you are a true American and believe in George Bush then you would feel the same way! America should speak with one voice! Death to everyone outside the US borders!

A few good supporting points for my thread:

1) If we kill everyone, there will be no more Canada and hence, no more mounted police. (because Mounties are terrorists.)
2) If we kill everyone, there will be no more dirty mexicans. And if white supremists have one less thing to complain about, then the nation can be at peace!
3) If wel kill everyone, we can finally pay back those damned russians for the Cold War! This will especially earn points in Cheney and Rumsfeld's society.
4) If we kill everyone, we can kill all the whiny assholes that protest child labor overseas! Then our corporations can resume the open practice of cheap child labor, thus increasing their profits and allowing them to not pay greedy american wages!

Aside from those 4 very valid points, if you don't support killing everyone, you just aren't American. I mean, there is so much proof that the mounties transport weapons for canadian terrorists. Oh there is tons of proof, but unfortunately those mounties are so smart they hide it from intelligence surveillance. it's incredible but trust me, WE KNOW. So be an American, write to your local Congressman letting them know that you support killing everyone!

GIS
01-31-2003, 11:10 AM
tuttut

RisingPhoenix
01-31-2003, 11:14 AM
This is so mature.

I could start a similar thread for extreme pacifists.

"So they killed a few thousand americans on 9/11..... it makes no sense to go after the terrorists and dismantle their networks, cells and training camps. After all, why should Terrorists die when fellow americans can?"

maverick
01-31-2003, 11:18 AM
If I may just do this :bang:

Why not just go ahead with Manifest Destiny and invade Canada, Mexico, and the rest of LAtin America while you're doing some 'cleansing'?

How about payback the British for the War of Independance? or even better, why not nuke France for the bum deal they gave you on the Lousiana Purchase?

Or wipe Taiwan of the map for invading the American market with products stamped "Made in Taiwan"

pulease:rolleyes:

Alex.V
01-31-2003, 11:20 AM
*gives SF an atomic wedgie*

Berserker
01-31-2003, 11:24 AM
Pretty much for killing everyone. But if we do who is going to pick fruit and dig ditches?

gino
01-31-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Saturday Fever
Just thought we could use a thread like this, because there are only about 4 running right now.

For that reason, I support a moderator getting rid of this thread.

Why oh why...

Tryska
01-31-2003, 11:26 AM
hmmm....define everyone?

gino
01-31-2003, 11:28 AM
everyone = people who start threads to further beat their beliefs into the ground that they've already debated on other current threads

In that case, I guess I'm a Patriot

maverick
01-31-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Tryska
hmmm....define everyone?

Don't worry Tryska, you can hide in Canada, just wear white, and they'll never be able to tell you from the snow.:D

Tryska
01-31-2003, 11:31 AM
oh is that waht's happeneing here?

sorry. i was all for killing everyone, until i realized there was a hidden agenda. my bad.

*goes back to more trivial amusements*

Tryska
01-31-2003, 11:32 AM
maverick...*lol* i wasn't scared...just intrigued.

GIS
01-31-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Berserker
Pretty much for killing everyone. But if we do who is going to pick fruit and dig ditches?

This thread just keeps getting more and more offensive. Way to go.

*tick, tick, tick, tick*

'Tiss the sound of time until this thread being closed.

BTW SF, this thread just futher discredits nearly everything you have said in the other threads.

Saturday Fever
01-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix
This is so mature.

I could start a similar thread for extreme pacifists.

"So they killed a few thousand americans on 9/11..... it makes no sense to go after the terrorists and dismantle their networks, cells and training camps. After all, why should Terrorists die when fellow americans can?"

Who said anything about terrorists or 9/11? I'm talking about killing everyone. We have proof they're all doing something against us.

gino
01-31-2003, 11:36 AM
Thank you!

Alex.V
01-31-2003, 11:38 AM
You're welcome.

the doc
02-01-2003, 03:41 PM
all the world will bow to the NEW american hegemony!