PDA

View Full Version : chisle's pics

chisle
02-02-2003, 08:31 PM
guys i am 5'5" 148lbs right now. gonna be bulking for the next two months then cuttin the next two after that. i have the lehigh valley champions ships coming up. and i am hoping to be taking the tidle for the teen division. tell me what you guys think.

Wolfman
02-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Lookin' beefy!! Must be easy at that height.

Skillz
02-02-2003, 10:05 PM
tight pic, man, looks pretty yolked out....thataway to fall asleep durin the pic tho lol
Skillz

JohnCollins
02-03-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Wolfman
Lookin' beefy!! Must be easy at that height.

I don't buy that for a second, Chisle! It's just as tough no matter what your height, I've learned that from reading the journals around here. Looking good! Good luck in your contest.

icanrace
02-03-2003, 04:35 AM
good job dude. I am 5'-6" 163lbs and I go through the same comments about being smaller is easier to do things....BS, we all have to work for results!! Good luck bro.

Slowmo
02-03-2003, 05:58 AM
BS. Compare a 5'5 person to someone at 6'6. The shorter person most likely has a totally different structure (meaning he isn't only a reduced size version of his taller buddy with everything in the same proportions). In my experience it is way easier for someone short to achieve thickness in the limbs. Tall folks have to gain a lot of mass to look like anything.

However, height is something we can't change so it is useless to complain about it. I'm 6'1 myself and it has taken a lot to get me to the point I'm at right now (and I still think I don't look that good, need lots more). And being tall has its upsides as well
:)

maverick
02-03-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Slowmo
However, height is something we can't change so it is useless to complain about it. I'm 6'1 myself and it has taken a lot to get me to the point I'm at right now (and I still think I don't look that good, need lots more). And being tall has its upsides as well
:)

Hmmm... can't change your height, eh? What about that girl featured on Ripley's Believe It Or Not. She had a surgical procedure to increase her height over 6 inches.

Wolfman
02-03-2003, 02:03 PM
I didn't mean to insult anyone by saying that it must be easy at that height. Actually, I agree...it is hard work at any height. Just that all the shorter guys I know have a much easier time getting solid looking than us taller guys.

bigkevin20
02-04-2003, 08:21 AM
PA in the house!!!

Biff Tannen
02-04-2003, 08:28 AM
Very impressive. Keep up the hard work!

Calipso
02-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Damn man. You look like a freakin' monster. ::Jealous:: I wish I had that bod. Guess I gotta keep working eventually.

Teflon Siege
02-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Wolfman
I didn't mean to insult anyone by saying that it must be easy at that height. Actually, I agree...it is hard work at any height. Just that all the shorter guys I know have a much easier time getting solid looking than us taller guys.

^ Very true.

Good work pretty boy.

pz

MrWebb78
02-08-2003, 10:14 AM
maverick, thats why it was on ripleys believe it or not, i choose NOT