PDA

View Full Version : My Supplements



Saint Patrick
02-03-2003, 08:24 PM
I was bored so I decided to take a pic of all my supplements.

GIS
02-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Hehe, the other day I had the following on my counter when my roommate's friend walked in:

2 N-Large 2 tubs
1 cyto gainer tub
2 10 pound why protein tubs
1 multivitamin bottle
1 large creatine tub
1 glutamine bottle

The guy was rather disgusted and went off on how unhealthy that is. :rolleyes:

AstronautJones
02-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Looks good. You shop at Costco too eh? Nice!

WillKuenzel
02-03-2003, 10:14 PM
I use that same creatine and EAS protein. Some good stuff.

Wolfman
02-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Yummy!

WestyHeadbanger
02-04-2003, 05:25 AM
Lets see a pic of what all that money has bought you. Your body.

BennettBoy
02-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by WestyHeadbanger
Lets see a pic of what all that money has bought you. Your body.

LOL. Not knocking supplements, because I use some....but they are WAY OVERRATED. You just can't beat eating properly.

I went 4 months on a bulk with no supplements but my vitamins and MRP's and gained more than I ever have over a 3 year period when I was taking every supplement pictured above haha.

steveo
02-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Yeah, BB but you're a genetic freak

beastin v6
02-04-2003, 06:01 PM
What was the price tag? (everything)

Calipso
02-04-2003, 06:06 PM
That pic wasn't that impressive. I got over $1500 worth of supplements. Helps when I worked at a job I hated and met someone @ vitamin world. He and I played trade the products and it ended me with Andro150Poppers, 2 4lb Nitro-Tech, 4lb Cell-Tech, 2 bottles of Mag-10, Myostat, More Andro, More Andro, Nice bunch of jars of unflavored maxed creatine (Tastes like crap), 10+ Xenadrine, 24 Meso-Tech bars.

Who says stealing can't help you? It got me a good ammount of stuff in trading =)

beastin v6
02-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Calipso
That pic wasn't that impressive. I got over $1500 worth of supplements. Helps when I worked at a job I hated and met someone @ vitamin world. He and I played trade the products and it ended me with Andro150Poppers, 2 4lb Nitro-Tech, 4lb Cell-Tech, 2 bottles of Mag-10, Myostat, More Andro, More Andro, Nice bunch of jars of unflavored maxed creatine (Tastes like crap), 10+ Xenadrine, 24 Meso-Tech bars.

Who says stealing can't help you? It got me a good ammount of stuff in trading =)

LOL, I would like to see what those 1500$ worth of supplement has made you into..:p

Rastaman
02-05-2003, 12:12 AM
The only supplement I've ever needed is whey protein.

AstronautJones
02-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by beastin v6
LOL, I would like to see what those 1500$ worth of supplement has made you into..:p

:withstupi I'd also be interested in seeing what you look like.

Praetorian
02-05-2003, 10:51 AM
do u mind if i borrow that pic of your supps to my gym project?

Saint Patrick
02-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Centaurion
do u mind if i borrow that pic of your supps to my gym project?

Sure man, go for it.

Saint Patrick
02-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by beastin v6
What was the price tag? (everything)

not that much - the most expensive things were the creatine $40 (200 servings, which lasts me forever) and the animal cuts $40. Everything else was $20 or below.

Saint Patrick
02-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Calipso
That pic wasn't that impressive. I got over $1500 worth of supplements.

yuo = teh sucker.

I wasn't trying to impress anyone man, I was just bored, like I said. You'd be much better off with $1500 worth of gear.