PDA

View Full Version : need TKD diet help

Davy
02-04-2003, 07:44 AM
Is there some sort of website where there are sample TKD diets ?

Just to have a thought how it looks like and if its something for me without having to spend hours putting one toughter and grow grey hair because of the unknowing.

If i wanne try it , i'd like to do it for like 4 weeks and see what it has done.

Berserker
02-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I think it just a low carb diet. Then eat carbs before and after wo. Look for low carb diets or even etkins. But basically eat lot meat, cheese, eggs, bacon, ect. No potatoes, milk, bread ect..

Davy
02-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Damn , that must be hard to stick with the plan.

I realy need some good sample diet cuz i cant figure out how i should get my cals from only proteins and fat.

Practicly everything i eat has carbs in it , except the plain low fat cheese , but i cant eat that whole days alone.

raniali
02-04-2003, 01:33 PM
you can consume up to 150-200 g carbs (or more) between the 2 meals surrounding your workouts. other than that, keep carbs as low as possible eating only fat and protein in about a 65/35 - 80/20 calorie ratio. keep eating 5-6 times a day with total calories slightly below maintenance.

fat: nuts, pnut butter, olive oil, mayo, salad dressing, flax/fish oils, cheese (but watch the carbs here in certain types), cream, butter

protein: meat meat meat, chicken, tuna, low-carb protein powders, eggs, sausage and hotdogs (watch for carb and sugar fillers)