PDA

View Full Version : Slippin...

NotSoBig
02-04-2003, 09:00 PM
I was doing damn good today. Took in around 2500 calories (more than a normal day for me).

Well about an hour ago I had a craving for some cereal, and well.. i ended up eating 4 bowls, for a total of about 1000 more cals :(

So all in all, about 3500 calories for the day. I know this is normal for some of you, but for someone at 18% bf, this cant be good can it?

kook
02-04-2003, 09:09 PM
are you tryin to grow right now? i try to stick to a set calorie intake but on training days i might eat up to 5000cals imo i wouldnt worry about things like that.. if you did it every day.. maybe a diff story but once in a good while

NotSoBig
02-04-2003, 09:13 PM
I am trying to cut & bulk at the same time LOL. I think that is my problem. I cant decide whether to lose my gut, or go ahead and train hard and bulk, so im attempting both :(

I am not fat by any means, but I have a gut, The rest of my body is trim. I cannot understand why you cannot spot reduce fat, yet I have put it on in only one area.

Vido
02-05-2003, 12:16 AM
That caloric intake on a regular basis will lead to fat gain for someone with a slow-moderate metabolism. I don't think once will kill you. It doesn't help that the extra carbs came from a high GI carb source like cereal though.

ccwgriff
02-08-2003, 07:30 PM
It's impossible to go on a cut and bulk stage at the same time. Pick a goal and go for it. When bulking you have to ignore the gut(I know it's hard), and when cutting up your diet needs to be more strict.

EdgeCrusher
02-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Four bowls of cereal's not a fantastic idea. If you're gonna eat that, spread it out over time.

bradley
02-09-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by ccwgriff
It's impossible to go on a cut and bulk stage at the same time. Pick a goal and go for it. When bulking you have to ignore the gut(I know it's hard), and when cutting up your diet needs to be more strict.

Not impossible but unlikely.