PDA

View Full Version : Turkey subs, chicken, and prohormones...all inside

Madd Hatter
02-05-2003, 12:11 AM
In trying to lose my gut, I started cardio a few weeks back for the first time, with little results until a few days ago. This coincided with a final diet change (Iíve been progressively cleaning up my diet for months, it never made a difference before either) of switching from a plain sub of French bread from the bakery with deli turkey to a chicken breast. This is my last real meal of the day, eaten a couple hours before bed.

Anyway, in the last few days, the pounds have started dropping (knock on wood). I was 216 less than a week ago, today I was 206 after a.m. cardio (so about 209 in reality). I assume it's dropped fat (it better be). I donít know whether to attribute this to the cardio kicking in all of a sudden, the diet change, or both. Hereís why it matters (or not?):

Iím starting my first PH cycle soon, and know I should bump my cals up to at least 20x for optimum results. I was going to throw the turkey sub back in, keep the chicken breast, sub NLarge for Optimum, and add 2 more cans of tuna a day. This still wouldnít even have me at quite enough cals, actually. But do I want to be eating this sub, especially so close to bed? Is it just gonna make me fat all over again? I never thought this meal was all that bad, but Iím kinda wondering now if I should just eat another chicken breast instead and ditch the sub. Or will I be ok because of the cycle?

bigkevin20
02-05-2003, 09:03 AM
You work at subway dont you. Is that all you eat? Prohormones are bad you might get tits and no gains.

bradley
02-05-2003, 01:54 PM
It basically comes down to cals in vs. cals out. If you need the calories to fill in your daily total then go ahead and eat the sub. If you eat too high over maintenance then you gain weight, whether you eat the cals in the afternoon or the evening won't really matter that much.