wheat bran
water
soy protien powder
whey protien powder
flaxseeds

you basically get the point, only thing man made is the powders

i plan on getting ripped and staying ripped

current stats are

6feet6 235 i dont know my body fat but i will post a larger pic when i figure out how, but that is me in the avatar

i dont know my bodyfat

_-_v_-_
02-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Possibly could be a bad idea, IMO.

You'll have to be careful to ensure that you intake sufficient vitamins, nutrients, electrolytes, fats, etc...

NateDogg
02-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Why are you going to do this?

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-08-2003, 07:25 PM
hope to maintain a 4 percent bodyfat year round

my father has somewhat do to with this

he maintains4-6 percent

i kinda want to out do him and get a modeling gig aswell to help pay for more school

i already bust my tail doing handyman work, hopefully ill get ripped

how do i post my current pics, i figured out the avatar part????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????helllllllp:cry:

BennettBoy
02-09-2003, 01:54 AM
If you got you pics on your harddrive, just attach the file by browsing to wherever it is on your drive. After a mod approves it you are good to go. By the way, if you are simply putting pics in your journal they will not need to be approved.

BennettBoy
02-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
hope to maintain a 4 percent bodyfat year round

That is going to be VERY hard to do bro.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-09-2003, 10:42 AM
ok here is a full body

sorry im too tall for the camara to get a calve shot but they are small, so why even show em lol

i dont think you would even be able to see my calves with a microscope:cry:

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-09-2003, 10:44 AM
heres a back shot

ohh yeah

look at my booty!!!!!!!!!!

you can break a 2x4 off dis tail :p

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-09-2003, 11:00 AM
ok most muscular

delts are lackin big time

i hope to be shredded in the next 6 weeks at spring break

im not shure if thats enough time

but my goal is to be COMPLETELY shredded by mid APRIL

here is my supps

ive got like a 9 day left supply of carnitine, i wont be taking any more of this stuff because its tooooooo expensive

im gonna do a 3 week cycle of some creatine and glutamine because i will be dropping weight very fast

ill take an ephedrine caffiene supplement 2 times a week
maybe 3

vitamins.........
b-complex
vitamin e
vitamin c
zinc
selenium

my training split is 6 on 1 off. i do low volume ex: chest i do 3 sets of various excersises ex: quads i do 3 sets and 1-2 sets for hammies.....i may cut back on the volume even further if i feel burnt out.

1. chest, sholders and obliques

2. lower back upper back, triceps, biceps, front abs

3. quads, hams, hip flexers, fore arms, calves

i lift about 6 days a week with maybe one day off

i will also do sprints 3 times a week or more

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-09-2003, 11:03 AM
here is me thinking about, how the hell im gonna get to 4 percent body fat:p

The Calvinator
02-09-2003, 01:30 PM
It wont be very hard to maintain a 4% BF year round. It sounds like genetics plays a big part because you said your dad is about 4-6%. My friend maintains a 4% since about 6th grade and he never does cardio and is absolutely shredded.
You still need to eat big either way. You cant rely on whole grains to keep you ripped, or I will call you carb boy. whats wrong with chicken and tuna? a little beef every once in a while. they are more complete proteins than anything you will get from wheat products. unless you are a vegetarian, then i understand. At least go with something other than soy protein powder, go with something like Muscletech's Nitro Tech. It tastes good and has more amino acids that you need. I hope you are taking a mulitvitamin once a day at least too. GOOD LUCK!!

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-09-2003, 04:11 PM
here is my back

BennettBoy
02-10-2003, 06:26 AM
Looking pretty solid dude. What's with all the folks from Chapel Hill around these parts now? :D

You are on your way to very low body fat for sure. You will be on a diet forever though trying to maintain 4% when you get there......eh?

Coke
02-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Very good - at 6'6 you can be pretty impressive with a few more pounds

Big Brother
02-29-2004, 10:43 PM
my father maintains4-6 percent

Post pics of dad