PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh this is annoying!

dualman125
07-24-2001, 07:06 PM
Well this sucks. I have been on a normal eating plan for about 4 weeks now. 1st week i lost about 2 inches and after that thats it. I am trying to lose like 15 pounds of fat. I used to work out everyday for about an hour and a half, but over last 4 weeks i just started doing a bunch of cardio and dont get a chance to seriousl weight train. WHat am i doing wrong? I am not trying to have this perfect diet. Just trying to eat healthy. I never used to eat breakfast, but over last 4 weeks i eat breakfast everyday. here is my daily plan.

Breakfast. Special K Cereal With milk
or sometimes i buy a turkey and cheese sadnwitch with a v8 tomatoe juice and eat half of the roll, and leave the other half for lunch. Which do you guys recommend? should i do the sandwitch and v8 or the cereal?

Lunch. I have a home made sandwitch with turket and veggies. Also drink a bottle of spring water.

Dinner. Dinner is my big meal, i have a home cooked meal with fruits and etc.

I drink about 4 24oz bottles of water per day. I havent eaten junk food in about 2 months. I stopped drinking coca cola a while ago, the only soda i drink is sprite, and thats like 2 cans per week if any at all.What am i doing wrong guys? I mean i stopped eating junk foods and i dont eat chocolate and etc, so im sure im saving alot of calories. Why the heck isnt my body changing shape? I was really hoping to change the look of my body this summer. Please help me out. I still got about 4 weeks left in the summer.

07-24-2001, 07:22 PM
you aren't eating frequent enough. Start eating small meals every 2-3 hours (5-6 meals/day). In every meal have a portion of protein with a portion of carbs or fat.

Start taking weight training serious. Never miss a workout. Muscle burns calories. Build more muscle = burn more calories. Get it?

Icebox3
07-24-2001, 11:53 PM
Avatar is right about you not eating frequently enough. Eat 5 to 6 small meals a day!!! Make sure each meal has a lean protein source like chicken, egg whites, fish, ect... Stop eating high glycemic carbs like cereal, soda, and white bread. Start eating low glycemic carbs like oats, fruits, and veges. Make sure you are eating good fats like natty pb and olive oil. A good macro ratio for cuttin weight would be 40% carbs (of the low glycemic variety), 30% protein (lean), and 30% fat (good fats... mono unsaturated fats).