PDA

View Full Version : 45/40/15....okay Or Not

MERLIN
02-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Just wanted some opinions on my cutting diet. That's a caloric split of 45% pro, 40% carb, 15% fat. I'm planning on eating like this 6 days a week and having one day of overeating to keep my leptin up.

I work out 4 days a week and do cardio on off days. I've also thought of doing an ECA stack, but I just hate that feeling like your kinda stoned or something, how long before that disappears?

And by the way I get about 2000 cals a day.

I would appreciate any comments or advice you guys might have

Erbas
02-11-2003, 08:42 AM
I think you might consider upping your fat% to about 25 or so. Maybe something like 35/35/30 or 40/35/25, P/C/F. When I say up the fat I mean the good stuff like EFA's ie: flax oil, fish oil...

Also, for me, the ECA jitters tend to be gone after about 2 weeks.

HANSEL
02-11-2003, 09:21 AM
ECA makes you feel stoned? Interesting....

MERLIN
02-11-2003, 09:58 AM
Okay,how about nuts, I have nuts with my breakfast already. And what exactly is flax oil. I live in Denmark and i'm not quite sure what that translates into.

bradley
02-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Nuts are fine along with some natty pb, fish oil. Flax is just flax seed oil. Don't really now what that would translate to in Denmark. You can run a search on EFA'a and pull up a lot of info.

MERLIN
02-12-2003, 01:09 AM
Well not stoned, it's prob'ly more like the high like you get from certain illegal substances I won't mention here, but of course in very mild form. I mean that I get impatient and restless along with the jitters as Erbas said.
Anyway I trust it will all go away in a couple of weeks.

restless
02-12-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by MERLIN
Well not stoned, it's prob'ly more like the high like you get from certain illegal substances I won't mention here, but of course in very mild form. I mean that I get impatient and restless along with the jitters as Erbas said.
Anyway I trust it will all go away in a couple of weeks.

They tend to go away. I hate the way EC makes me feel.

MERLIN
02-12-2003, 08:31 AM
Yeah exactly, I hate that too. That's why I had some second thoughts about doing EC, but I guess I'll get through that s***, cuz in the the end it's all good.

Alke
02-15-2003, 11:19 AM
yea, i got that same feeling when I first started the hydroxycut. It was a cross between stoned and hyper at the same time......the next time I took some, 6 months later......I didnt get that feeling but I still got results. I think your body adjusts to the stuff after a while....same with the andropoppers, those gave me a kick the first time I took them