PDA

View Full Version : my first cutting diet ever!

Alke
02-17-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey gang, Im new here about a week into the forum just wanted to show everyone my first pic of me after 3+ years training off and on. I was at 230BW before (started out at 185 -trained and ate like a mother w/out worrying about abs) and now cut at 172lbs! Im a full time student now and cant wait to hit the gym and put quality mass/size on this bod!

I spent six months doing nothing but pull-ups/push ups/crunches (320/1000/2500 a week) and dieting. Probably overkilled the dieting but even 15 inch arms look pretty good here I think.

I am hitting the gym this week and want to start a journal here, lots of info to be gained on this site is great! See everyone later..........

Dan Dragon
02-20-2003, 01:08 PM
great stuff , bro ! arms are indeed nice looking ! iŽm sure youŽll have a lot of "fun" hitting the gym again .

See ya ! :strong:

Behemoth
02-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Looking good, I'm sure you'll add some quality muscle once you start hitting the weights good.

How tall are ya?

Alke
02-20-2003, 05:26 PM
this is me at 6'2", and I am a lotta skinny for my height in this, but compared where I was before, this is what I needed to get to. I let myself go to pot there for a while so a lot of that 230 was BF and decided to get back into the game and this time maybe be better educated about stuff like diet and see what happens.

thanks for comments -

galileo
02-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Good to see you're rockin the Fruit o' da' Looms, boyeee.

Good luck with your goals. You are well on your way!

Buff
02-21-2003, 01:38 AM
Hey bro I'm always happy to see people getting back into the game. You've got good shape man especially for doing the workout you were doing. That much of those exercises takes a lot of time and energy! Good job Kenn!

Buff

Beast
02-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Wow, I didn't know those exercises would build huge arms like that! :cool: