PDA

View Full Version : Never hungry

EdgeCrusher
02-21-2003, 08:00 PM
So maybe it's cutting or maybe it's the ECA i've been taking, but im never hungry nemore. like, i eat a vegan burrito midday and i generally don't get hungry beyond that. should i eat when not hungry? will nething bad (illness/organ dmg) happen if i just eat when im hungry (the one time a day)? i have a lot of fat to drop, so i guess my body can always burn fat for food, right?

every1 please tell me whatcha think, because i think it's a bit weird.

GuitarPlayer
02-21-2003, 08:08 PM
first of all are you vegan? if so, sweeeeeeet. join the club.

second of all you have to force yourself to eat something. even a protein shake. eating once a day is probably the worst thing you could do, next to not eating at all. the ECA will fool you into thinking you have energy, and though you may be burning fat you will burn muscle too (i don't f*ck around with ECAs and such, i believe in pure cardio and clean diet) if you eat nothing else. dude you gotta eat.

Ironman8
02-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Vegan burritos are awesome!:D

Anyways, are you eating alot of protein and fat? Proteins and fats get digested more slowly, hence feeling full longer. Vegan burritos have about 16 grams of protein(the ones I eat anyways),and that is probably why you feel full after you eat them.

AJ_11
02-22-2003, 02:39 AM
EAT, if you don't eat you will slow down your metabolisim. When you are on a cut you want to eat more ofter just smaller meals. ANd make sure you get enough protein or you will lose some LBM.

oh ya and EAT :burger:, even if your not hungry.

entrrt
02-22-2003, 06:06 PM
it just might be a "good" thing that you don't feel hungry since hunger "pains" are usually indicative of low blood glucose levels. the reason you wanna eat eavery 3 hours or so is to keep your glucose /insulin levels on an even keel throughout the day...so you won't have that sudden drop and feel those hunger pains. make sense?

EdgeCrusher
02-22-2003, 09:02 PM
i ate a lot today and last night after i posted and ill try to eat throughout the day, even when not hungry.

and yes, im vegan.

bradley
02-23-2003, 05:05 AM
Since you are a vegan the high fiber intake could also be one of the reasons that you are not hungary at scheduled meal times.