PDA

View Full Version : Snacking on Roasted Soy Nuts 11 grams of protein per serving

bigkevin20
02-23-2003, 09:41 AM
I did some research and cant really find any proof that soy is "bad" for you. Maybe not better than whey for lifting but cant it help with my Protein intake.
I went to Vitamine World some thing like GNC her in PA and got a big bad of roasted Soy nuts. They are pretty healthy and dont tast bad at all. Thought I could eat this threw out my work day as a protein snack instead of any type of unhealthy snack food. The bag said 11 grams of protein per serving that like a hanfull of nuts. 11 grams is alot for something I can down in a couple of seconds. I thougt this woulb be ok.
I still take my whey and try to eat high protein food.

BUT CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN IF THIS IS REALY GOING TO HURT ME. I THINK IT WOULD BE THE BEST SNACK WITH THE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN THATS IN IT.

GuitarPlayer
02-23-2003, 06:43 PM
if you one too many soy nuts... you will grow boobs and your testicles will ascend into your pelvis.

just kidding. actually soy nuts rule. soy products rule. high protein good carb good fiber good fat. doesn't get any better.

Ti1301
02-25-2003, 02:38 AM
Finally people are seeing the light.
Maybe I should change my sig to powered by Supro.
There is another Whey and it is Supro.
lol