PDA

View Full Version : Another place dieters should probably stay away from.... Hooters

Madd Hatter
02-23-2003, 11:53 AM
God help me, I'm going to Hooters tonight.
For some reason I allow myself one cheat meal a week, and this will be it, so it's cool in that regard. But this morning I weighed in at 202 (I'm 6'2"), 14lbs less than when I started "cutting" 5 weeks ago. I'll never have a 6 pack, but you can feel the hardness under the flab of my gut now, amazing. I don't want this to go away!

But there's no getting out of this, it's WWE PPV night, we always go. I'll be having: 10 wings, half an order of fries, and a slice of chocolate mousse. Now you may be saying "Why the frick do you have to eat that much?" Well, because we're there for 4.5 hours and don't want to piss them off by not ordering anything. Unfortunately, these are the only menu items I eat. I have a long-standing aversion to salad, and I don't think their huge fish sandwich would be much better.

I'm going to be so pissed tomorrow when I weigh in at 208.

Celestial
02-23-2003, 11:55 AM
Chill, it wont kill you, actually it will boost your metabolism and youll prolly burn it off faster than u think ;)

Backdraft
02-23-2003, 01:42 PM
We went last night for the first stop of an all night Bachelor party. You don't want to know what all I ate. I'm not sure I remember what all I ate. Thank God I don't do that very often.

AJ_11
02-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Remember that there are people that eat like this all the time. If you work hard toward your diet 6 days out of the week you are going to be that much better in the long run. Like celestial said that you will end up burning it off. Sure some might go to fat but that will motivate you that much more to get your A$$ to the gym.

Ironman8
02-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Hey, it's one day! You have the rest of your life to burn the fat after that.

And enjoy the PPV (Stone Cold comes back!!!)

Saint Patrick
02-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Thanks for posting this Madd Hatter! I'm now making plans to go to my local hooters tonight!

I'm gonna have salad and water though :angel:

Ironman8
02-23-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Saint Patrick
Thanks for posting this Madd Hatter! I'm now making plans to go to my local hooters tonight!

I'm gonna have salad and water though :angel:

Man, you're a boring friend to go to Hooter with :)

Saint Patrick
02-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Ironman8

Man, you're a boring friend to go to Hooter with :)

yeah, but a healthy one :D

Just got back, I was dumbfounded by all the T&A I was surrounded by. It was ace.

wibble
02-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Ahh Hooters, where the women are hot even when I'm sober. :D
Bless their hearts.

Madd Hatter
02-24-2003, 11:18 PM
Well, about what I figured, I weighed in at 206. I guess when you consider it was later in the day, after weights instead of cardio, and having eaten instead of totally empty, it's not too terrible. I ate exactly what I said I'd eat. Next week: Burger King's Italian Chicken Sandwich and Onion Rings. Hmm... my next thread: "How much will a weekly cheat hold me back?"

Saint Patrick
02-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Madd Hatter
Burger King's Italian Chicken Sandwich

Dude they still have those? I used to eat those all the time back in the day.

djreef
02-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Madd-

weigh yourself after you've crapped all that bad food out of you. I'd be willing to bet you only gained a couple of pounds, in actuality.

DJ
= 8-->{I>

Tryska
02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
*lol* my old gym used to have hooters bring in wings for people to eat during member appreciation night.

Relentless
02-25-2003, 12:15 PM
hooters rocks
but I wouldn't eat there

jesus, they deep fry EVERYTHING

Madd Hatter
02-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Saint Patrick

Dude they still have those? I used to eat those all the time back in the day.

They just brought it back a couple weeks ago. I was gonna do pizza, but want to get to this before they yank it again (they never warn you, and the best stuff is always "for a limited time"). Since I can't cook Chicken Parmesan, this is probably the closest I'm gonna get.