View Full Version : lil fat under skin

funkchild777
02-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Yo... I'm workin for 2 month now... almost every day
30% abs
30% chest
30% arms
10% shoulders
And I think my body is improving I am 17 years old, 6' tall and I am soemwhere around 170lbs...and i take nitro tech (protein)

But now to my problem... im workin my abs really hard and succesfully but my problem is that i have a lil bit of fat around my belly button. I added a set of leg raises to my routine and i think i my lower abs are allright but i cant see them unless in a dark light...
so how do i get rid of that god damn fat...? Especially when i bend over I can feel the lil amount of fat above my abs. Does anybody know what im talking about...? Or anybody know a good way to get rid of it..?

:help: me to burn that ****... it's not that much...

Frozenmoses
02-23-2003, 12:15 PM
Eat less. Do cardio.

restless
02-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Train legs.

fatsoPanda
02-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Frozenmoses
Eat less. Do cardio.

DITTO!!

just gotta burn it away...it'll come just be patient:thumbup:

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-23-2003, 01:35 PM
Look at your diet.

And get a proper routine.

And don't worry about NitroTech.

funkchild777
02-23-2003, 02:13 PM
"Don't worry about nitro tech"...and why does a leg workout help my fat problem...do you mean like conditioning workouts like treadmill... or like leg presses? do leg presses help my lower abs...?

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-23-2003, 02:27 PM
No, if you do nothing but upper body and ignore your lower body, then you're gonna look rather silly aren't you?

I said ignore the nitrotech firstly because it is overpriced, and secondly because you need to organise a proper diet before you concern yourself with overhyped protein powders such as said item.

Frozenmoses
02-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Not only will you develop disproportionately if you don't train legs, you're basically just shooting yourself in the foot by not subjecting them to weight training. Your leg muscles are some of the largest in your body, and as you increase your overall LBM, your body will burn calories faster, making fat loss easier. Therefore, making your legs big and strong will make losing the fat easier.

restless
02-23-2003, 03:28 PM
What they said.

MrWebb78
02-23-2003, 03:33 PM
dont tell him to train legs, i like looking at the real life johnny bravo's

djreef
02-25-2003, 12:13 PM
And the simple fact that leg presses and squats burn a hell of a lot of calories, in & of themselves while you do them (not to mention after, like Frozen says). Incorporate 4 sets of high intensity leg pressing excercises twice a week and you'll kiss that little fat patch goodbye.

DJ
= 8-->{I>

Shao-LiN
02-25-2003, 10:17 PM
Working your abs a lot won't expose them...dieting down will.

Stray
02-27-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Frozenmoses
Your leg muscles are some of the largest in your body, and as you increase your overall LBM, your body will burn calories faster, making fat loss easier. Therefore, making your legs big and strong will make losing the fat easier.

:withstupi