PDA

View Full Version : Patience and Persistant.

PrinceofQueens
02-23-2003, 05:13 PM
Gonna keep a journal from now on to monitor my progress on my weight/diet.

I currently weigh about 200 pounds and I'm around 5'10. I want to eventually hit about 190 at around 9-10 percent body fat and I wouldn't mind a nice 6 pack to go with that.

My workout pattern goes as according.

Day 1 - Chest
Day 2 - Back
Day 4 - Shoulders, tri's/bi's
Day 6 - Legs
Day 7 - Cardio, abs

I will do about 30 minutes of cardio per day to get used to being active again until I can literally feel myself having more energy, also I will play ball randomly every once in a while to help burn off the fat.

The short term goal is weight loss, I will build muscle later.

Short term goal - in 60 days, I want to slim down to about 13-14 percent bodyfat, I am currently at 20 percent.

My diet consist mostly of, Meats (chicken, beef, steak, fish), carbs, oats, rice(sometimes white because I have no choice since I live with others that cook)sweet patatoes, whole wheat bread(once in a blue moon), beans, veggies, water, no colas.

I'm not in weight lifting for extreme strength so I won't post my bench/squat stats, personally I think that is gay that people bragg over the net how strong they are:p

That's about it.

Feb. 23 - Cardio/abs

1 hour treadmill, i hour stepmaster
4 sets of weight cruches.

SWOLE
02-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by PrinceofQueens

I'm not in weight lifting for extreme strength so I won't post my bench/squat stats, personally I think that is gay that people bragg over the net how strong they are:p

So you're saying a lot of people on this board are gay because they post how much they bench/squat? Whats wrong with having strength goals? Does it say in everyones sig that, "i can bench more than you, hahah" ?? not a good way to start off your probably short lived life here at WBB, newbie...