PDA

View Full Version : leaning up... unintentionally



Titan
02-24-2003, 06:27 PM
I took these yesterday. I am getting lean, but not purposely. I need to be eating more. I am back down to 168. :(

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=443274

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=443275

Frozenmoses
02-24-2003, 07:03 PM
I'd love to be that lean. :(

You're looking good, dude. If you wanna get bigger, I think you know how to fix that. EAT MO'!

Titan
02-24-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Frozenmoses
EAT MO'!

Thats what im looking to do. I should be back up to 175 in no time.

GIS
02-24-2003, 08:25 PM
My lord eat something.

You might want to have those tumors in your stomach checked out.

Saint Patrick
02-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Budiak's gonna come a-huntin for his black beanie.

So yeah, you look a little skinny, but still look good for the most part. like these guys already said, just eat more.

Titan
02-24-2003, 08:38 PM
GIS: what tumors?

I am going to start eating more. I dunno, i didnt notice that i was eating less (still dont) i just started noticing that my weight was dropping. Its weird, like a metabolic increase of some sort.

GIS
02-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Titan
GIS: what tumors?

I am going to start eating more. I dunno, i didnt notice that i was eating less (still dont) i just started noticing that my weight was dropping. Its weird, like a metabolic increase of some sort.

I was reffering to your abs because it's been a while since I've had decent ones. :)

You should just do a serious bulk and eat like 4k clean calories a day. You could certainly afford to eat that much and your metabolism is such that you wont get too fat.

I just added some serious mass in the past several months and it's because I finally broke out of the mentality that I was eating enough when I wasn't eating nearly the calories my body needed.

You should certainly follow your own goals, but try a hard-core bulk... it's fun!

Titan
02-24-2003, 11:40 PM
I'm really considering it. I think I am going to count up the ammount of calories im currently eating, so i can see how high i need to go. or would you recommend just eating alot?

GIS
02-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Titan
I'm really considering it. I think I am going to count up the ammount of calories im currently eating, so i can see how high i need to go. or would you recommend just eating alot?

Certainly do an analysis on your current calorie and protein intake before bulking.

If it is say 2,500 calories on average, maybe try 3,000 or 3,500. I personally think you could afford to do 4,000 out of the gates because you are leaner than I was pre-bulk and that's what I did and had minimal BF increases.

Do your research though. Every body's goals and metabolisms are different.

Maki Riddington
02-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Dang your lean. I love your facial expression to.

Titan
02-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Here is another comparison.
THe first is about 3-4 months ago, the second is last month. The 3rd is from teh other day.

BigMatt
02-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Titan
Here is another comparison.
THe first is about 3-4 months ago, the second is last month. The 3rd is from teh other day.

You kinda have the same shoulders and bi's as me. I say bulk more your still pretty lean... im 5.11 186 i should get a pic sometime...

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Titan

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=443274

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=443275

Great before and after pictures here.

Your hat is really coming on nicely.

Titan
02-25-2003, 06:27 PM
lol
you want to see before and after compare it to this