PDA

View Full Version : Critique me pls.....

Raleighwood
02-25-2003, 10:53 AM
I just started getting back into liftin about 2 months ago, after about a 9 month hiatus. These are several low quality pics taken with my web cam.

This one here is a front shot.

Raleighwood
02-25-2003, 10:54 AM
This one is a back picture......

Raleighwood
02-25-2003, 10:55 AM
This one is a pic of my tricept, except it didnt come out too well, bad lighting, i guess?

Please critique and give me some help advice and motivation. Thanks!

biguglyogre
02-25-2003, 11:01 AM
You seem to have good shape man.
Just need to put on size.

Workhorse
02-25-2003, 11:44 AM
What are your goals? Then we'll give you advice on how to get there. :D

Raleighwood
02-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Mainly im trying to get cut all over. I am not try to get HUGE. I just want good upper body definition ( doesn't everyone?) and a good amount of strength.

I am mainly focusing on my bicepts and shoulders. I've been trying to cut down on high carb foods, and i do 15-20 min of cardio 3 times a week to try and form those abs.

I just started the WBB routine #1, my previous routine consisted of working almost every upper body muscle group every other day. I am taking whey protein, and i pop an 1 ECA stack before i hit the weight room (ripped fuel).

Any more advice, espicially bicept/lat/delt wise.

Workhorse
02-25-2003, 12:23 PM
...squats!

You may just want "upper body definition" but don't forget to train legs. If you're following WBB#1 you should be fine. If you're just looking to get more cut up (you're already pretty lean), then keep up the protein (1.5g per pound of lean body mass) and make sure you're getting enough cals in a day to maintain. Other than that, keep at it. :)

ericg
02-25-2003, 12:35 PM
nice cuts man. looking good so far. if you are doing wbb1 then you should be cool. lift hard and heavy (and dont forget the lower body - will help you all over) and you will see great results.