PDA

View Full Version : Blackheads

jwj697006
02-25-2003, 07:01 PM
You guys know any good secrets on how to get rid of blackheads?

Titan
02-25-2003, 08:22 PM
those biore strips work real well. You just stick them on your nose, let them dry. Pull them off, then look at all the blackheads on the strip :)

Allie
02-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Exfoliate, tone, and moisturize (just because it is winter, and people need a little extra kick)

This should help, but to immediatly fix them, use a pore strip like Biore. Then following a skin care plan the blackheads should be easy to prevent :)

BUFF STUFF
02-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Titan
those biore strips work real well. You just stick them on your nose, let them dry. Pull them off, then look at all the blackheads on the strip :)

I used them before & my nose just got really itchy

any other soulutions?

Strats
02-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Duct tape my friend.. mans best friend.

BmoreMike
02-26-2003, 10:01 PM
Hott hott ragg then squeeze then cold cold water."thats what my dermatologist toldme".I dont get em anymore though.

iLUDEd
02-28-2003, 10:12 PM
yeah, i drench a rag with hot water and scrub my face with it (not too hard), that opens up your pores, then exfoliate it, then splash cold water on my face to close up the pores again once their cleaned..

steveo
03-01-2003, 01:23 PM
I do the same, but different. I ateam my face to open my pores and I carefully squezze the black heads out and then I rinse with cold water and then apply some moisteriser. It sound a bad and not good, but my neighboor do that a local spa and they are pretty popular. I works for me, only thing if they would slide out leave it alone or steam a little more, don't force them out.