PDA

View Full Version : Decided the sald bar will be my protein lunch answer

bigkevin20
02-26-2003, 11:54 AM
Every day at lunch at work have to go out to eat. Never no what to get and dont bring in food to often. Never really thought about it except when I was dieting. But the salad bar at giant has everything to make a high protein lunch.
Today my mega salad consisted of
Cottage chees
Brocoli
Blue chees
Chicken strips
Turkey strips
sliced eggs
spinache
Bacon

Dont no what it brakes down to but I can put about any thing together. I am sure high in protein at least. Tomrow I was thinking a huge bowl of just chicken strips, egg whites, brocoli, and cheddar chees.

Tryska
02-26-2003, 11:58 AM
great idea...can i jsut say whoever that is in your avatar seems to ahve a really hyooge facking head?

bigkevin20
02-26-2003, 11:59 AM
Any advice becasue I dont no what im talking about

bigkevin20
02-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
great idea...can i jsut say whoever that is in your avatar seems to ahve a really hyooge facking head?

"looks for a new picture of himself for avatar"

Tryska
02-26-2003, 12:01 PM
ia that you?

is it the perspective? it jsut makes your head look really big. kinda like that one bit in the Ludacris video for "roll out".

*lol* i'm sorry. i'm sure you aren't all pumpkin-headed in real life. :)

Tryska
02-26-2003, 12:03 PM
and actually your salad idea is brilliant. i used to do thesame thing myself, adn i'md esperately tryign to get in the habit of doing it again.

bigkevin20
02-26-2003, 12:03 PM
LOL

how about in this one

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397831

Tryska
02-26-2003, 12:05 PM
nope...your head fits the rest of your body. and a fine body it is too. now if you wanna see a pic of a really big head, you have to check out some of our other members pics.

(i ain't namin' no names, mind you)