i eat 2 more meals a day for a week

and i lost 2 pounds? wtf

KingJustin
02-26-2003, 09:04 PM
More info is going to be needed...

GIS
02-26-2003, 09:24 PM
You eating more/less calories total?
Did you start carido and did not do it before?
Drinking the same amount of water?

There are MANY different factors that come into play.

Not only that, but 2 pounds can easily be a natural weight fluctuation.

_-_v_-_
02-26-2003, 09:26 PM
Eating two meals is NOT the way to lose weight.

Dkm911
02-27-2003, 02:13 AM
he said two more a day

bradley
02-27-2003, 02:38 AM
Your metabolism is probably going strong now that you are eating more often. Like GIS said, are you eating less calories? If you are eating cleaner foods it is possible that you are taking in less calories. In general it takes more clean food to equal the same amount of calories than when you eat a lot of junk (sodas, fast food, etc.)

Midknight
02-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Well, i am 'healed' from my injury (extensive arm and chest injury -doc says im good to start weight training.)

i eat everything i used to, i just addes a bowl of cereal or something before bed, and a large meal at about 3pm.

i think its my metabolism flux - but i really dont want to lose weight, i'm already thin enough. but i'm concened about my heart condition (dont wanna get that clogged !)

Ironman8
02-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Midknight
i think its my metabolism flux - but i really dont want to lose weight, i'm already thin enough. but i'm concened about my heart condition (dont wanna get that clogged !)

What does being skinny result in your ateries being clogged :confused:

bradley
03-01-2003, 04:37 AM

What kind of heart condition do you have?

HANSEL
03-01-2003, 08:49 AM
hmm

i eat 2 more meals a day for a week

and i lost 2 pounds? wtf

Maybe this read will explain it....Its long as hell but good.\
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/abcde/v58_abc1.asp

Its Bill Phillips on "OverFeeding" He explains that people can overfeed 10-14 days and grow in an ananbolic state without significant body fat gain. It seems like he recommends 2 weeks refeeding followed by 2 weeks BWx8 dieting. I guess the ratio of lean mass gained and BF lost in the end makes it a great way to bulk without gaining BF and possibly a way to lose BF.

Its a pretty good read.....

Midknight
03-01-2003, 09:53 AM
heart condition being - my arteries are probably caked in fat (maybe im paranoid :P lol)

bradley
03-01-2003, 01:52 PM
heart condition being - my arteries are probably caked in fat (maybe im paranoid :P lol)

If you are eating a clean diet with healthy fats then I wouldn't worry about that. Unless you have been told otherwise by a medical doctor. A healthy diet should help with your overall health.

Ironman8
03-02-2003, 08:42 PM
And if you're really worried about it, do cardio :thumbup: