PDA

View Full Version : newbie

inspiringpecs
03-02-2003, 04:24 AM
:) I am a new member and already have enjoyed the numerous articles and journals that i have read, i am serious about staying fit and work real hard at it, i do cardio at least 5 times a week with 3 days of lifting seems to work for me now that i have figured out the formula, which i feel is different for every individual. i am at a stand still right now, and if any one has suggestions on low carb diets which is my next step, i would appreciate the comments. again thks for the warm welcome later the :newbie:

JD77
03-02-2003, 05:14 AM
Howdy

Welcome to WBB

rookiebldr
03-02-2003, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the site. You should find some information on diets in the Diet and Nutrition forum. You may be looking for a CKD type diet which is low carb.

Also there is an article on the main WBB site on low carb diets, which may be of interest http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=67

NateDogg
03-02-2003, 07:31 AM
WELCOME!!!!!

inspiringpecs
03-02-2003, 08:06 AM
thks for the welcome all,,,and the info rookie, i will be use to check it out. :) :cool:

Lizzie
03-02-2003, 11:38 AM
Hey!!!.....how are ya?:hello:
Enjoy!!!

inspiringpecs
03-03-2003, 02:04 PM
just got done at the gym, it was a pretty good workout considering the spotter i had or was suppose to have ,,lol no names mentioned it was pec day for me, i rather enjoy it, but while doing my incline barbell reps, i pulled a neck muscle and its killing me, not sure whether to put something like cold pac or hot pac on it,,,or just leave it alone. did a little bit of cardio, not much today for tonite i do my aerobic workout so i try and keep it light, maybe the cardio tonite will loosen the neck up for me, otherwise i live with it for a few days. ok im done whining,,, lol :cry:

AstronautJones
03-03-2003, 02:07 PM
Welcome! :thumbup:

inspiringpecs
03-03-2003, 02:22 PM
thks for the welcome astronautjones:thumbup: right back at ya

rookiebldr
03-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Inspiringpecs, too bad about the neck injury. You might want to start a journal or ask to have this one moved there. It too is a great way to get additional feedback and to post your workouts.

Just a thought. :)

inspiringpecs
03-04-2003, 04:02 PM
hey rookie,,, how does one go about doing that,,, moving to a journal,,,:help:

AstronautJones
03-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Go to the Journal section, or have one of the mods move this thread over there.

I'd be interested in seeing your 'inspiring pecs' as well.

inspiringpecs
03-08-2003, 07:52 AM
thks for the info as well astronaut, i have asked someone so lets hope it works, lets just say im working on those inspiringpecs, lmao

rookiebldr
03-08-2003, 09:34 AM
lol, I've been off the site of late so I missed your question. Sounds like you've asked a mod, that's good. Now get cracking on the workouts.

Pup
03-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Nice to see ya started a journal, soon we'll have the whole gym on here :)

rookiebldr
03-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Ah, finally made it to journal land. hehehe

If you're working out with pup there, then you are in good company.

YoBrickWall
03-09-2003, 06:36 AM
maybe the blonde bomber and her could be partners. lol.

inspiringpecs
03-09-2003, 08:26 AM
that is a good joke brickwall,, i will save the comments and kicking arrsss for the gym,,lmao blondebomber i can beleive u said that!!
well as u can see i didnt make it to the gym for sat, oh well, i think i needed a break anyways, the neck and shoulders r feeling better so its back to the gym on monday see ya there later

inspiringpecs
03-10-2003, 02:27 PM
monday went well at the gym it was pec day and also did a few bicep curls with a 15 min cardio as well, the big cardio is later in the evening i go to aerobics mon, wed, friday off days i walk at the gym for 1 hr on treadmill varies inclines and such
bench press - not sure how to write it here but here it goes,lol
75 (12 reps) 85 (8reps) 95 (6 reps) 105 (2reps) 115 (only got 1 ) then burned with 85 (6 reps), incline bench was about the same, with flat bench dumbell, and cable crossovers, did some isolating machines, and how could i forget the pec fly did 4 sets 8 reps each. still trying to work on the diet thing, today was a pretty decent day, breaksfast eggbeaters - fruit lunch tuna with spinach and water snack before aerobics is protein bar and glass of nonfat milk. for the records i did not violate pup today at the gym in case rumor gets around,lmao,,,,

Pup
03-10-2003, 03:02 PM
ahem...for the record, she grabbed my nipple quite hard today, i'll probably be bruised tomorrow, its ok though, her day is coming.

inspiringpecs
03-13-2003, 01:18 PM
your just jealous brickwall,,,lmao and anyways he deserved it,,,lol
gots to get them toughened up for the big show here soon,,,,:)

millertime
03-13-2003, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the board.

inspiringpecs
03-13-2003, 01:24 PM
well havent recorded by week except monday so,,, i guess,,,lol
tues was cardio day, so 1 hr on the trendmill
wednes was leg day, i hate that day, but i got thru it, and even did very well on my squats that r usually hard for me finished up on the new cardio machine that the gym got, that was fun and what a workout, for the evening went to aerobics about died there, i was not feeling well afterwards, i think i totally drained myself and didnt have enough protein and carbs in me, im not sure just a guess.
thurs was another cardio day for me, new cardio machine got hit again, im really starting to like that thing
friday will be a fun day for me, i do alot of back and tri and bi workout hopefully i will have someone to workout with, if not, i still show up and do my thing,,,lol....

inspiringpecs
03-14-2003, 06:06 PM
well its friday, had a good workout with alex today, we both did back, it was nice to have someone to work out with for a change. did the wide backrow for stretching i loved it, t-bar, lat pulldowns, and a few other,,, blah blah blah right,,,oh well i had a good day, and about going out for that drink brickwall,, i still see that message on here,,so i guess i wont be going,,,lmao:bash: cardio morning for saturday,, maybe see ya there,,, later

rookiebldr
03-15-2003, 05:24 AM
Wow, you were right! You are doing alot of cardio.

inspiringpecs
03-16-2003, 04:36 AM
saturday workout was light, it was a nice day outside 50 degrees so walk for 45 mins through the park, and just made it my easy day. i was late at the gym so e1 was already gone,,,oh well
oh and thks for the afternoon out yobrickwall, i need to thk shelly as well, i definitely needed a afternoon out. got just a little intoxed,,,lol:rolleyes:

inspiringpecs
03-17-2003, 03:10 PM
monday workout was good,,, it was pec day,,,,woohoo,,lol thks to pup and brickwall for letting me workout a little with them, it was nice for a change to have someone to workout with it makes u work a little harder and we worked hard i went up 10 lbs with the flat dumb bells so i was impressed, tonite is cardio nite 1 long sweaty hour,yuck

inspiringpecs
03-18-2003, 01:54 PM
what guys r u afraid to comment on my journal,,,lol,,, im sure u have a few words to say pup,,, and i know for sure brickwall can come up with something,,,,lol pup and brickwall like lil greg says u aint nothin,,,,,,lmao:rolleyes:

YoBrickWall
03-18-2003, 04:22 PM
yo - it was fun saturday. has the old man let u back in the house yet. ahh so nice not having to answer to anyone.

inspiringpecs
03-21-2003, 04:20 PM
today is friday guess i need to write in this thing, well wed was leg day which i hate but i got thru it, thur was cardio day, power walked for 1 hrs and then got on the ellipitic machine for 15 mins,
friday was a fun day i love doing back routines, then ended with a 15 min elliptic workout.

YoBrickWall
03-21-2003, 07:19 PM
yo= did shelly work out with u today? pup and i had a good back day . ull have to come in later one night and give us a work over.

rookiebldr
03-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by inspiringpecs
today is friday guess i need to write in this thing...

Hell yes! If you want us to follow what you're doing then you'll need to write it out. ;)

Wolverine
03-21-2003, 09:32 PM
:hello: just wanted to say hi, nice to see another Michigan person around............

inspiringpecs
03-22-2003, 06:27 PM
ok rookie,,,, dont give me a hard time,,,lol, its difficult enough just writing this stuff down,,,lmao i was soooo plz today at the gym went in for my cardio this morning, got my bf taken and wooohoooo im now at 14.4% which i was so proud of, ive been stuck for sometime at 18 i didnt think i would ever get anywhere,,well i did. pat my own back,,lmao i was so pumped that i burned off a whole 735 calories this was an excellent week.

inspiringpecs
03-22-2003, 06:30 PM
yo brick, of course i plan on a nite or two,just to give u and pup a hard time, now u would both miss that if i didnt,,lmao, of course it will have to be on pec day, cuz i always get a little braver on those days, that what pup says anyways aint that right pup,,smile:D

rookiebldr
03-22-2003, 11:00 PM
rofl, ok, I'll back down. Absolutely great progress on that bodyfat. You should be ****ing screaming at the top of your lungs. It's a constant struggle for me as well, but then I avoid cardio so what should I expect.

inspiringpecs
03-23-2003, 05:37 AM
thats so true rookie, but as u seen i do alot of cardio, and i dont back down to often my body must just require more heck i dont no, all i do no is it finally its shredding off,,,,woohoo,,thks for checking in on me,,:) sunday is rest day and well deserve catch next week.

inspiringpecs
03-29-2003, 06:23 AM
well the whole week pretty much sucked, since the different worker at the gym nobody, i mean nobody comes into the gym during that time, i worked out most of the week by myself, and thats no fun. i'll be damn if im going to have that pervert spot me,,,lol...did good with cardio though went to aerobics classes this week, so not total loss. i must admit this week the weights declined though, oh well there is always another week. out to the gym around 11 am for some cardio, later:)

YoBrickWall
03-29-2003, 04:33 PM
we can fix that. come in at night and work out with pup and i. oh i forgot yo married and need permission. blahhahaha.

hey about the camera, maybe next week get some pics. ill come in after two to meet ya so that the pervert not there.

inspiringpecs
04-03-2003, 04:26 PM
its been an ok week,,, wednesday was killer day for squats,, im feeling it today,,lol i have slacked alittle with cardio this week, have only gone to aerobics once this week,,, shame on me,,,lol

Pup
04-03-2003, 04:44 PM
hey...i checked the entry form, it says pre-judging is at 6, so get there a lil early to double check the starting time...see ya there :)

inspiringpecs
04-15-2003, 04:18 PM
well its been awhile since i recorded, been pretty boring going and working out these days, with no spotters or motivated people around to work off of, but i need to get back in the groove of things and quit whining,,,lol
the rountine has pretty much been the same, i have been extremely doing more cardio these days, which i love, and the occasional walking the dog in town in evenings. i am promising myself that next week im going to work harder at getting back into the weights and sticking with it, even if it kills me:cool: for now later miss pecs

inspiringpecs
04-18-2003, 05:21 PM
friday,,, i did good with back today, i've been doing the back rows with straight bar and really liking it, suggestion by ybw to do before the tbar seems to work,,,,,thks ybw didnt do as much cardio as i would of liked to, but i figure i can do that for saturday morning, later all,,, happy easter

YoBrickWall
04-18-2003, 09:58 PM
yo miss pecs- ill be in the gym around eleven. maybe ill do some cardio with ya.
sounds lik yo got the hang of barbell rows now. i just started doing them again. gotta do it reverse grip though cause my forearm still hurts.

ybw

inspiringpecs
04-19-2003, 11:24 AM
saturday cardio was good, thinking monday after talking w ybw that im going to try the circuit workout i need something different, and im sure that will get this ol body moving again on the right track,,,lol.. later :D

YoBrickWall
04-20-2003, 07:16 AM
yo- happy easter

ybw

inspiringpecs
04-21-2003, 05:00 PM
monday workout was a trip,,, i did circuit workout and it totally kicked my butt, there was guy in the gym at the time that when i was almost done, asked if i was ok, looked like i was going to pass out,,,lol... after about 10 mins he came back and said i think u will live u got color back now,,,lmao i was really a kicker, and to think im going to do that for wed and fri routine,,, holy sh**t,,,,,lol

ybw,,,,, thks for the easter wish,,,smile,,,, what a guy,,,,,:bow:

inspiringpecs
04-23-2003, 11:09 AM
well off to the gym,, im not sure if im ready for the abuse again by doing the circuit, lmao but i guess i will give it my all even if it kills me, which monday i would of swore it did,,,,later mss pecs

BARBARIAN
04-25-2003, 09:55 AM
hey nicepecs,gonna miss you tomorrow at ybw's comp.Enjoyed watching you flex in the stands while they were flexing on stage.It's like getting a workout while watching

inspiringpecs
04-25-2003, 01:10 PM
dont even tell me that u r going to it, i wanted to go soooo bad,

inspiringpecs
04-25-2003, 01:24 PM
ok well today was circuit training day, i did well exept i did it all alone,:mad: this really suxs not having anyone to workout with, its always nice to get that little extra push then u need it
i was proud that i was able to get through the sets x4 in 25 mins which is good, then went to the isolater and stepped off about 400 calories there ,,, and called it a day
looks like saturday will be another single workout, im just hoping there is someone there that can spot me, cuz im starting my weights on the off days of circuit, included in my cardio, try it, might work, might not, get this ol body totally confused,,lmao
ok im gone later ms pecs

BARBARIAN
04-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Training by yourself takes a lot of motivation,give yourself credit.Will miss you in Petosky.Never know who might pop in on Saturday morning

inspiringpecs
04-25-2003, 02:19 PM
r u goin to be at the gym in the morning,:) tell me yes, lol shelly, alex, ybw,, e1 has deserted me,,,,,well i will be there around 10 am ,,, hope to see u there,,,,,,,
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
04-27-2003, 04:59 AM
saturday workout was very good, my benching hadnt been done for a whole week, so i was figuring it would decline a little, but thks for barbarian he pushed me to the point of exhaustion,lol this is sunday and my arms and chest r feeling it this morning, which im not complaining that is good. so a big thks to my spotter.:) also couldnt slack on the cardio so we did some of that too. workout when something like this:
bench press 20/10 reps 30/8 reps 35/6 reps 40/2reps
incline bench 15/10 reps 20/8 reps 25/6 reps
flat db press 15, 20, 30, 35 got anywhere from 8 - 10 reps til 35,lol um i though maybe a complete 2 reps
pec flyes 10/8 reps x4
cable bicep curls 25/30/35/40 8 - 10 reps
my goal is to do 2- 4 pullups or chin ups whatever u want to call them,,lol.
later the sore ms pecs (lol)
ok ybw, post as soon as u get back how u did, i cant stand the suspense any longer.

rookiebldr
04-27-2003, 05:30 AM
It is great having someone to help push you along. Props to Barbarian to making you sore and props to you for getting in there and doing the job.

inspiringpecs
04-27-2003, 05:33 AM
wow thks rookie, yeah it is nice cuz most of the time its a single effort for me, so barbarian must of felt sorry for me,,lmao in any case i enjoyed the company and the great spotter,,,thks for checking in on me,
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
04-28-2003, 01:08 PM
yo misspecs- put some of those pics in my journal. when i get back to 200lbs, ill have u do it again. ok?ok.

ybw

BARBARIAN
04-29-2003, 10:22 AM
always a pleasure to put the hurt on ya,what are friends for

inspiringpecs
04-29-2003, 12:37 PM
i forgot to enter into my journal yesterday so here goes monday workout, started with cardio, 25 min circuit traning, which my the way ybw is working great, and the last but not least more cardio, 30 mins (isolating machine) i just love that thing,,,lol
well today looks like im skipping out, not feeling the best, must be flu or something, hope it aint that **** pup had,,,,if so hes in trouble...lol......
have a great day,,,,,later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
05-01-2003, 04:56 PM
um ok let me try posting again, first time didnt work...lol
LEG DAY TODAY have i ever told anyone how much i hate leg day,,lmao
LEG PRESSES
180 lbs 12 reps
270 lbs 12 reps
340 lbs 10 reps
360 lbs 8 reps

LEG EXTENSIONS and CURLS
70 lbs 12 reps
80 lbs 12 reps
90 lbs 12 reps
100 lbs 10 reps

CALF LIFTS
90 LBS 4 SETS 12 REPS

skipped the squats today, didnt have a spotter and wasnt feeling all the great still, thk god,,,lol
a few tri's and bi's and called it good for weighs today

15 min cardio before weighs and 20 mins cardio after
(using the isolater)
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-01-2003, 08:51 PM
yo miss pecs- yo doing the rose city run sunday or power walk?
ill be riding with frannie or shelly to it.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-02-2003, 11:49 AM
hey ybw, i planned on it,,,smile. unless i change my mind before than,,,,,lol....

ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-02-2003, 12:01 PM
yo misspecs- no problem. as a woan i guess yo entitled to change yo mind anytime u want.
funny how the only person who understand a woman is another woman.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-02-2003, 02:27 PM
hey ybw,,, men could understand them if they took the time dont ya think,,,,lol... that is my reply,,,,,,lmao

YoBrickWall
05-02-2003, 02:56 PM
yo miss pecs- theres nothing to understand. get the house clean before yo ol man gets home. oh and take the trash out too. ahh, so nice not having to answer to anyone

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-02-2003, 04:37 PM
hey ybw,, doesnt matter if u have to answer to anybody or not the trash still has to go out,,,lol....and answer to anybody who has to do that,,,,lmao u ol fart anyways
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-02-2003, 08:45 PM
yo miss pecs- ya but we know who has to take it out.haha

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-03-2003, 11:34 AM
ok now ybw let me ask u again,,,,lol who takes out the trash,,,lmao thks for the spotting this morning,,,,i cant complain i think i did pretty well

ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-03-2003, 11:41 AM
yo miss pecs- nice benching. after u left i had to put up with wanda.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-04-2003, 05:34 AM
hey ybw,,, put up with wanda, what do u mean? lol.. and serves u right after trying to bash women all morning...paybacks...lmao

later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-04-2003, 06:48 AM
yo misspecs- im gonna kick all yo asses at the race today.

everyone going to the dairy queen afterwards. yo decide if yo eating or licking yet? haha

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-04-2003, 08:15 AM
hey ybw, go ahead, im out for the fun of it and the company, smile. and as far as the DQ depends how hungry i am when finished
good luck ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-04-2003, 09:09 AM
yo misspecs-bah, i know better.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-05-2003, 12:08 PM
well the fire department run/walk was fun, e1 turned out for it, and my goal was to start and finish it,, so i can put that in my complishments now,,,,,I DID IT,,, lol.....we all rewarded ourselfs with a DQ (yummy)......that was my workout for the day,,,,
all in all an excellent day,,,smile
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-05-2003, 12:26 PM
yo pecs- howz the leg feeling from the run? got all summer to get ready for the fall run mem. weekend

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-06-2003, 11:55 AM
hey ybw,,,, my legs r killing me today which is tuesday (dont figure),,, they were so stiff this morning when i got out of bed, nearly didnt make it down the stairs,,,lmao and hurt like a female dog,,,,,,:D
today is circuit training day, think i might go for a run after i get done just to stay with it,,,hope the gym is a little slower tonite for ya,,have a good one,,,,
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
05-07-2003, 11:19 AM
all plans were ready for circuit training but that all changed when i got to the gym and wanted to do cardio first, tko and myself went outside to run, we must of ran 3 miles if not almost, anyways, got back and did the elliptic machine, was totally exhausted by that point so the plan is today to get my circuit done...lol....
ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-07-2003, 12:56 PM
yo pecs- are yo going running with tko,shelly and i tomorrow morning? dont make excusses and be a looser.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-07-2003, 02:34 PM
ybw,,,what time,,, some people have to work,,,lol... MORNING r u sure??? i work from 5 am to 1 pm,,so count me out i guess,, maybe another day,,smile. and what is this about excuses,, u know me by now if i say im doing i do it,,,,, right
later ms pecs:nod:

inspiringpecs
05-09-2003, 04:10 PM
TGIF today was cardio and back day, ran 1 mile, 30 mins on elliptical training machine, and on too the back.

single cable rows 30lbs x4 12 reps
lateral pulldowns 70/80/90 12 reps
reverse flyes 40 lbs x4 12 reps
standup pulldowns 30 lbs x4 12 reps
worked a little bicep and tricep, but didnt want to exhaust them cuz tomorrow is chest day,,,,woohooo so im looking for a spotter,,,smile. gots to run,,,,
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-09-2003, 09:17 PM
yo pecs- douggie will give u a spot

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-10-2003, 07:39 AM
hey ybw,,,,, arent u the smartass,,,, but no thks
would rather not work out at all if that is the case, and anyways he isnt there on saturday's:bash:
im out the door to the gym if i get there in time tko and myself will be doing a 3 mile run this morning, and if u were nicer maybe i would of asked u too join ybw.....lmao
ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-10-2003, 08:44 AM
yo- miss tko,bah. lol. they called this morning to see if i wanted to go for the run but i cant make it till noon.
when seeing tko call her part timer. be ready to get an earful.

ybw

YoBrickWall
05-11-2003, 07:03 AM
yo- good morning

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-11-2003, 07:21 AM
lol,,,,,,,gm ybw

Wolverine
05-11-2003, 10:46 AM
:hello:

inspiringpecs
05-12-2003, 02:03 PM
monday was cardio day, um i think everyday anymore is cardio day,,,lmao,,,,, 1 hr worth of cardio and called it a day, ladies monday nite golfing, thk god its too cold out so it was cancelled, wish i would of known that before going to the gym would of done a little more,,, oh well ,smile.
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
05-14-2003, 11:26 AM
tuesday was circuit day, and a 2 mile run/walk
wednesday,, is leg day, think i will probably do that 2 mile run again, nice day, and in michigan u need to enjoyed the weather while its around,,,lol

ms pecs

BARBARIAN
05-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Decided to peek in (; how's the legs doin?

inspiringpecs
05-15-2003, 11:58 AM
hey barbarian,, thks for peekin in,,smile the legs r doing ok i guess,, a little sore,,but a good sore, i guess.....oh by the way,,, i no what u mean about nice weather, get while its good,,,smile...
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
05-17-2003, 04:34 AM
been mostly doing cardio these days, thurs i did circiut training with a cardio kicker for the end, didnt run today the weather was terrible, ybw enjoy that weather out there cuz when u get back dont be surprised if it snows,,lmao
friday cardio day with a 2 mile run/walk and 50 mins on the elliptic machine
saturday - is of course chest day, MAYBE all depends, will do my run if it isnt to cold. damn i wish this weather would get nice.
later ms pecs

Coke
05-17-2003, 06:00 AM
:hello:

Pup
05-17-2003, 06:11 AM
I hear ya on the cold weather ms pecs...my poor fingers were numb when i got done working last night...if you're still at the gym when i go to work today i'll buzz in and bug ya for a minute.

rookiebldr
05-17-2003, 09:01 PM
hmmmm, saturday was chest day. Is there an update? nope!

Finally the better weather has arrived here. I hope it has for you too.

inspiringpecs
05-18-2003, 05:54 AM
oh yes posting my saturday chest (pec) workout,,smile first i did my 2 mile run/walk then started by benching

bench press 75 lbs/10 reps
85 lbs/10 reps
95 lbs/8 reps
110 lbs/3 reps
back to superset 75 lbs/20reps
Incline bench 75 lbs/10 reps
85 lbs/8reps
95 lbs/8 reps enough of those i hate them,,lol
flat bench - pec flyes blah blah blah
damn tried what would u call it barbarian,,lol its for the stomach some wheel on the floor and extending,,lol that killed my back, so got a few excercises to do for back to help strengthen it better. i guess it was a good workout (IM SORE TODAY) :strong:
so there u go rookie there is my workout,hope u enjoy reading it, cuz it was i feel a good workout.
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
05-24-2003, 05:50 AM
ok call me a PART TIMER,,,lol,,,
have been in a terrible mood most of the week, and had to drag myself into the gym a few days during this past week, nothing really worth posting, Wednesay did back and a few new excercises for it, must of worked cuz my back was very sore for 2 days,,,did a run/walk 2 miles on thursday, skipped friday had to take my daughter to ER that was a trip in a half, was there over 5 hrs, dont figure. anyways hopefully things will get back to norm and i can quit being a part timer, lmao
later HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND e1
woohoooo 3 days off from work....smile
ms pecs

YoBrickWall
05-24-2003, 08:57 AM
yo- ok, part time. i call it slacker.

ybw

rookiebldr
05-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Slacker!

YoBrickWall
05-26-2003, 07:49 AM
yo pecs- bahaha, someone else knows yo a slacker too.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-26-2003, 09:43 AM
ok i no when i have been defeated,,,,,lol:rolleyes:

rookiebldr
05-26-2003, 10:10 AM
Defeated, nevar!!!!

YoBrickWall
05-26-2003, 10:23 AM
yo- lov it when a woman admits it.

ybw

inspiringpecs
05-31-2003, 11:39 AM
saturday workout, chest or (pec day) smile.
bench press about the same no gain or loss
incline bench press
dumbell presses
incline deck pec
bicep curls
tricep kickbacks
preacher curls
cardio (30 mins)

was a quiet day at the gym but got lots done, all in all a good workout,,,,,,later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
06-04-2003, 11:38 AM
i have been forgetting to write this stuff down in here,,,lol
dont even say it ybw,,,lol oh and just to let u know my rates didnt go up for the gym,,,lmao your bouncer said he will collect from u,,,j/k tuesday was back

straight bar rows
lateral pulldowns
reverse flyes
dumbell rows (single)
tbar
a few bicep/and tris
not mentioning the weights cuz basically the same just lots of reps
oh and cardio (20 mins elliptic machine)
wednesday (cardio) 60 mins and if not raining and outside run
later ms pecs

Wolverine
06-04-2003, 06:52 PM
:spam:

inspiringpecs
06-07-2003, 06:58 AM
i hope that is a good marking, wolverine,,,smile

if so thks,,,,lol

ms pecs

rookiebldr
06-07-2003, 07:15 AM
Yes, spaming ones journal is always good. :)

:spam:

inspiringpecs
06-08-2003, 05:08 AM
kewl thks rookie, just call me newbie,,,,,,lol just trying to catch on too alot of the saying without taking offensive ,,i'll get it some day,,,,lmao have a great one,,,,later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
06-10-2003, 07:08 AM
yo miss pecs- yo slacking again. i worked during the day thurs, fri, and monday. no show pecs at the gym. keep it up and were gonna take one away from yo

ybw

inspiringpecs
06-14-2003, 04:12 AM
ybw, the only day i missed was friday of this week, cuz i golfed, lol i've been coming in a little later with the daughter, got her to finally work w/me, so i have been there, and if you think im slacking looking at the log book it will tell u i signed in ,,,,,smile

thks for looking in on me though, i have felt like slacking, not sure if the nice weather or just lack of partner to hang w, i no ,,,no excuse, but it does help to motivate when needed...
later have a good weekend,,, ms pecs

YoBrickWall
06-15-2003, 08:43 AM
yo pecs- yo more than welcome to workout with pup and i any night u can make it,

ybw

inspiringpecs
06-18-2003, 01:42 PM
thks for the invite,,, but kind of feel like im intruding,,,

this week workout has been going pretty good, lilgreg helped out

monday i switched to leg day, been neglecting a little, wow i was sore the next day,,
tuesday cardio day 30 mins elliptical, 20 mins trendmill
wednes i switched to back day, when well, did worry to much with the weighs, been staying about the same.
tomorrow is another cardio day, wish i could get outdoors, but by the time i get to the gym in afternoon its a scorcher...lol...
later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
11-08-2003, 05:57 AM
its times to get serious again, i have been working mostly on cardio these past few months, i have just gotten back to the weights and my legs and well lets just say my whole body is yelling OUCH,,,,lmao,,,,, i have a pledge to post everyday, my goal is too just look awesome,,,that isnt much to ask,,lol
later pecs

inspiringpecs
11-09-2003, 04:49 AM
saturday morning workout was mostly cardio, 500 calories on the trendmill, and 3 sets of situps, and called it a day. monday is going to get hit hard,,lol hell my legs r still sore from wednesday presses and squats,,have a good one
later pecs:angel:

YoBrickWall
11-09-2003, 05:39 AM
yo pecs- dont feel alone,your sister was whinning too.

gotta do legs myself today. i aint looking forward to it since its been two weeks.

YBW

inspiringpecs
11-09-2003, 03:16 PM
hey ybw,,, i would say that was an awesome day ,,,,wow,,,still ybw aint nothing,,,lmao

Pup
11-09-2003, 03:26 PM
sup pecs...you shoulda been there today, ybw and i were hobbling around like cripples after that training session.

inspiringpecs
11-10-2003, 04:42 PM
pup,,,,,lmao,,,, i truely know the feeling,,, thks for stopping in,,,,:D

inspiringpecs
11-10-2003, 04:45 PM
i had a excellent bench workout today, not sure if i want to bore all u He-mans with the weights, but it was awesome for me, Xenadrine works for me,,,,lmao,,,,, cardio 200 calories... tomorrow will be cardio day,,,,wohoo cant wait,, all i can say it,,, my legs r ready for wednesday workout again,,,,,later pecs:angel:

inspiringpecs
11-11-2003, 02:00 PM
today i did cardio,, 700 calories, between the elliptic machine and the trendmill (12% incline) on the mill,,,,,wow,,, im tried,,,
situps 100
tomorrow is leg day,,woohoo,, im so excited about being sore for 3 days again,,lmao,,,,
later pecs

inspiringpecs
11-12-2003, 04:35 PM
well here it goes for leg day,, i think i did fairly well with squats today, but we will ask ybw about that,,,lmao
squats (felt like i did about 50 of these),,, lol wasnt too worried about weights,, just trying to get the right form down and a more parallel leg squat
leg sled
leg raises
leg extensions (standing ones and sitting ones)
calf raises (tons of these)
also worked the triceps today (kickbacks mostly)
15 mins on trendmill
about does it for 1 day,,,, damn im tired,,,,:nod:
later pecs

inspiringpecs
11-13-2003, 12:38 PM
this is thursday usually my kick butt day for cardio, well,,,,i had distractions and the gossip was getting to me,, so i finished up with only 150 calories and 75 situps,,,,
DAMN HER,,,lol:mad: tuttut

later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
11-15-2003, 06:13 AM
FRIDAY BACK DAY!!

seat rows with straight bar (for warmup)
db rows and bar rows
front pulldowns w/reverse fly burn
lateral pulldowns
x2 once w knees for 12 reps once miltary for 8 reps pushups

i did really good with the weight volume, and to think it felt like i could of went heavier,,,lol
um maybe that speed drink had something to do with,,ya think ybw,,,lmao i was flying for a good 2 hrs..

250 calorie burn on the trendmill
75 situp crunches
later ms pecs
i really wanted to go to the gym today, but cuz of an employee working prevented me from going,,, damn her

:mad:

inspiringpecs
11-17-2003, 01:58 PM
MONDAY is chest day,,,woohooo
will post what i did tomorrow,,, no time today, hehehe
so did cardio, and situps and pushups,,,,later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
11-30-2003, 06:40 AM
tuttut :cry: i was bad this last week, didnt get to the gym on wed, thurs(which was turkey day), and friday, shame on me,,and im feeling guilty. im having a real movitational problem but i need to get over that.
sat 2 mile walk, and situps, sunday um not sure yet its football day,,,lol...
later ms pecs

Pup
11-30-2003, 07:17 AM
Get yer butt in the gym, YBW and i will be there, you can do legs with us :evillaugh

inspiringpecs
12-02-2003, 04:42 PM
dang,,,, sorry pup i didnt get your message right away, or i would of been there its a drag going in there and having to look at sour faces,, and anyways I need a beatin on the legs,,,lmao u no the kind where u cant walk for 3 days,,,lmao
Monday was chest day with lots and lots of cardio,,,,ive started doing the pushups,, and someone came by me and asked if was training with yb,,,,lmao looks like his training statistics,,,lol

im sure if he reads this he will get a laugh or 2 out of it,,,,

catch up ya one day,,,yeah,,,
later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
12-03-2003, 06:29 AM
yo pecs- leg workout that hurts for 3-4 days? ummmh what kind are you doing......
the only kind of pushups i do are ten toes up and ten toes down.

got any picks for sunday. im tied now with four weeks left.

YBW

inspiringpecs
12-03-2003, 02:22 PM
ybw,,, if u r on msn, maybe i can give u a few of those picks, of course i would be right..hahahha WOMAN R ALWAYS RIGHT!!! lmao yo have u taken that garbage out today,,,hehehe

wednesday leg day,,, i cheated i didnt do any squats,, ok whos going to yell at me first,,, pup? yo?
cardio trendmill and elliptic

later ms pecs

YoBrickWall
12-03-2003, 02:44 PM
yo pecs- u didnt do squats? u pussy.

dont need to take the trash out. ive got four other women to take it out.

YBW

inspiringpecs
12-08-2003, 02:52 PM
no comment ybw,,,,lol monday was chest day, and did some cardio (trendmill 250 cal), and wow what a shock, u will never guess who was in the gym,,,lol barbarbian
maybe he will catch up with u guys some time,,,, later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
04-21-2004, 05:40 PM
ok im back,, i think i was in hibernation over the winter, its time to get back into the swing of things, been going to gym once in a great while, but this week ive put it in high gear and have gone everyday,,,,wooohoo,,, next week starting back on weights also... ok all, be easy on me, ive been away for awhile. this week i have been getting back into the high protein diet, and yobrick,, keep the oatmeal pancake recipe,,yuck,,lol...later mspecs

inspiringpecs
04-27-2004, 02:23 PM
workout for monday
200 cal on trendmill
3 sets abd crunches (75 total)
bench press 2 set 65lbs/10 reps, 1 set 75lbs/8 reps, 1 set 95lbs/4 reps(it was extremely difficult) but will be a piece of cake in a month,smile

incline press 2 set 65lbs/8reps, 1 set 75lbs/10 reps

decline press 3 set 65lbs/10 reps

dumbell press - 2 sets 10lbs/12 reps, 2 set 15lbs/12 reps

bench pec fly - 3 sets 10lbs/8 reps (exhausted)
i am pleased with my protein diet, it is getting easy to stay with it now
breaksfast - oatmeal w/protein shake
mid morning apple
lunch - cottage cheese (veggies) mixed
lean ham (4 oz) with no fat cheese on half a pita bread and nuked
mid day - protein shake
dinner - lean chicken (4 oz)
veggies with a salad
before bed still full,,, so nothing

today cardio day - trendmill for 300 cal, elliptic for 200 cal
crunches 3 sets (75 total)
followed same diet

:hello: ms pecs

YoBrickWall
04-27-2004, 04:25 PM
yo pecs- this is to much.. your back in the gym and now your posting... guess who i worked out with today??? haha

YBW

inspiringpecs
04-28-2004, 03:40 PM
yobrickwall,,, ask me if i care who u worked out with,,,,hahahaha

today was leg day,,, omg,,my legs feeling like jelly,,,lmao thks yobrick,,, i
wont worry about the lbs right now but i didnt do that bad for being out for awhile
leg presses 4 sets, squats ummm 3 complete sets and then played around with 4th.
calf lifts, leg extensions, and oh yes cant forget about the crunches 3 sets (75) total
warm up on trendmill today was 100 cal. wish i would of done a little more cardio, but ran out of time

later ms pecs

inspiringpecs
04-30-2004, 04:58 PM
today was back day, diet is still doing well, i totally resisted e1 around me eating like hogs,,,,,lmao,,,
cardio 100 cal for mostly warming up

lateral pulldowns, db rows, bar rows, tbar rows, must i listed them all, soon i will start putting in my weights, but for now, im just starting to get back into it ,, and the weights r low.
3 sets of crunches (total 75)
later ms pecs
if ybw peeks in,, hope u have a great time, and have a safe flight, see ya in a week,,,,,smile