PDA

View Full Version : Fat Boy Most Muscular

chris mason
03-02-2003, 05:38 PM
After the picture was taken, I realized I should have bent my arms more at the elbows. I also realized I am a fat boy:D . Oh well. I weighed 226 in my underwear on our new digital scale. I suppose that translates to 229, or so, in clothes.

Anyway, here it is:

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-02-2003, 05:56 PM
It's cool how lean your arms stay regardless of your belly.

Bam Bam
03-02-2003, 05:58 PM
your 220 looks a helluva lot better than my 220

MWB
03-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Dude, you don't look that fat. I haven't really been around here in a while, but if I remember correctly, you don't really diet right? I bet if you just reduced calories a bit for like 4-6 weeks you would lean out quite a bit considering how much muscle you have.

Behemoth
03-02-2003, 07:02 PM
You look like sasquatch with the hair and the teeth.
Looking large man. Like MWB said, your not planning on cutting are you? If so, make sure to post those pics!

chris mason
03-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

Ouch.

chris mason
03-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Behemoth
You look like sasquatch with the hair and the teeth.
Looking large man. Like MWB said, your not planning on cutting are you? If so, make sure to post those pics!

LOL, Sasquatch... Nahh, no dieting for now. One of these days I'll get the urge to diet again.

BCC
03-02-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

I think that's normal for a lot of old guys ;)

Looking good as always Chris.

chris mason
03-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by BigChaseyChase

I think that's normal for a lot of old guys ;)

Looking good as always Chris.

Naaahhhh, that's just me (and a lot of men). My legs stay lean as well. I store the majority of my fat on my lower back and belly.

the doc
03-02-2003, 09:35 PM
chris you a big mofo!

Manveet
03-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Don't look fat. Look very very muscular.

Lizzie
03-02-2003, 11:05 PM
You look great....even with the white thread coming out of your navel on the pic......;) :D

Alex.V
03-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Chris, I gotta say, honestly, that's ****.

That picture, I mean. It does NOT do your arms justice, in the least.

Guys, this dude has arms that look twice as wide as mine in person, and I gotta say, they ain't looking their best there.

Re-pose, try again. :)

SWOLE
03-02-2003, 11:32 PM
I have seen an older pic before, your bicep has a nice peak. I dont think your a fatty at all. i wanna see your back, you have really good strenght and i am sure size to match.
i agree with belial

Xg74
03-02-2003, 11:45 PM
For a man that can curl more than I can bench, thats looking pretty good. Although I would imagine that your arms are much larger than they appear. I too have that problem of only having fat stored on my belly, it sucks sometimes doesn't it?

AstronautJones
03-03-2003, 01:10 AM
Nice vascularity in your arms. Looking big.

Saint Patrick
03-03-2003, 01:43 AM
I think Austin Powers is missing a body double.

Maki Riddington
03-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Although I'v never met Mr Mason I'd say he could do with a better pose, and oh gosh that facial expression is just killing me right now. Lol:D

But he still looks big I just think if he does the pose over he look can look huge!!!

chris mason
03-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by SWOLE
I have seen an older pic before, your bicep has a nice peak. I dont think your a fatty at all. i wanna see your back, you have really good strenght and i am sure size to match.
i agree with belial

Go back a page or two and you will see a pic of my back. My back is definitely my strong point. Yeah, I wasn't too happy with the turnout of the picture either. I makes my arms look long and skinny, and my shoulders and traps look smaller than I think they appear. I am not sure as to the problem. Again, if I bent my arms more at the elbows, it would give a better appearance as well.

chris mason
03-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Lizzie
You look great....even with the white thread coming out of your navel on the pic......;) :D

That is the tie for the shorts.tuttut

MonStar
03-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Looking large chris. I agree with what has been said though about your arms not looking as big as they really are.

Black_Curtain
03-03-2003, 11:16 AM
:cool: cool pic. You remind me alot of a guy in my gym who looks like a more extreme, older version of you - he is a FAT guy, I mean not storing a little bit of fat like you do but with a large bball like belly - but his HUGE arms (around the 19" mark) are so lean! vascular!
I envy you guys - when I get fat I get fat all way around :)

GIS
03-03-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Belial
Chris, I gotta say, honestly, that's ****.

That picture, I mean. It does NOT do your arms justice, in the least.

Guys, this dude has arms that look twice as wide as mine in person, and I gotta say, they ain't looking their best there.

Re-pose, try again. :)

That's what I was thinking too after seeing some older pics of him. Granted he still looks good, but after seeing his incline DB curls and lat spread pics the MM in this thread doesn't seem up to par.

chris mason
03-03-2003, 12:26 PM
:cry: I have dissapointed the masses. Sorry.

Alex.V
03-03-2003, 12:27 PM
lol. Just with that pose.

big
03-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Look big and yeah the pose sucks. :hide: Try it with your forearms almost or parallel to the floor and maybe a little more upright. :)

btw I tried wide grip curl this week felt pretty good.

Silverback
03-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Basically what the others have said, your posing picture will do more justice once altered.

I remember seeing my first pic of you, when you posted your back, i was simply blown away and that you were a natural also makes it all the more impressive! :)

chris mason
03-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Hmmm, while your comments are true, they seem to be particularly harsh, especially for a newbie, thus I assume you are not really a newbie at all, but someone who has been banned in the past. I suppose we will just have to see about the rest of your posts.

EdgarMex
03-03-2003, 07:22 PM
but you will probably be banned soon

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=450080#post450080

BTW, nice pic, chris, even though like other said, it doesn't do justice to your arms

GIS
03-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
:cry: I have dissapointed the masses. Sorry.

We just have to jump on the opportunity to degrade you when we have the chance in order to sooth our own insecurity and reduce our jealousy. :)

If anybody wants to see a great shot of you, they should check out the front bi shots from a while back. Those do your arms justice, that's for sure.

Alex.V
03-03-2003, 07:53 PM
lol. I think nobody liked the pose. Then again.. I can't do a most muscular to save my life. I look half my size. So who am I to talk.

powerhalf
03-03-2003, 10:46 PM
You've succeeded in looking a hell of a lot bigger in your least flattering pose than a lot of us (myself included) will ever look in our best! very impressive :)

chris, I remember your lat spread and your double bi thread. In that thread you mentioned that you basically eat three squares a day with some fruit and milk before bed. What influenced your decision to eat (excuse my phrasing, but I couldn't think of anything better) like a normal person as opposed to a bodybuilder? Was it for simplicity's sake or just because you deemed it unecessary?

Regardless, very nice shots!

Rock
03-04-2003, 07:04 AM
Mr.Mason , your shoulders look way hard and strong and muscular, you can tell that they are iron shoulders.

But you arent fat, I regard a fat bb as 20%+, and take a picture of your arms next to a normal person to show the doubters what you got.

The post made of Joe Millionaire was just idiotic.

I hope when I am 30, that I get to have a hairy chest like that so the girls can touch the hair.

eclips1
03-04-2003, 12:09 PM
I don't think your shoulders look bad. Your traps are just that huge. Good pic. You look massive.

chris mason
03-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by powerhalf
You've succeeded in looking a hell of a lot bigger in your least flattering pose than a lot of us (myself included) will ever look in our best! very impressive :)

chris, I remember your lat spread and your double bi thread. In that thread you mentioned that you basically eat three squares a day with some fruit and milk before bed. What influenced your decision to eat (excuse my phrasing, but I couldn't think of anything better) like a normal person as opposed to a bodybuilder? Was it for simplicity's sake or just because you deemed it unecessary?

Regardless, very nice shots!

Multiple reasons. One, as you stated, for simplicity sake, I work 50+ hours per week in what I find to be a very stressful job. Some weeks I am working 60+ hours. I am also married with 3 kids. With my work, I don't see them much. Two, looking lean has never been that important to me. I can do it, have done it, but I love to eat. I like good food (read fatty, sugary food). Three, I have always made good gains eating normal food.

Oh, and as of late, I have been eating a lot more than the 3 squares and fruit. I have been eating like a pig, hence my growing gut.

Thank you for the compliment.

chris mason
03-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks Rock and Ecilpse.

Lol at Rock and his hopes for fur. Be careful what you wish for Rock!

Gavan
03-05-2003, 06:51 AM
you look big Chris but with a lower body you would look like a White Panther :p

The_Brick
06-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Does the wolf hair make you stronger than mortals?

heathj
06-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Belial
lol. I think nobody liked the pose. Then again.. I can't do a most muscular to save my life. I look half my size. So who am I to talk.

So like 80 pounds or so?

Lookin' ace Chris.

ask
06-07-2003, 01:51 AM
It's such a tricky pose to hit. I look a lot smaller, so I never ever do it;)

Assassinator
06-07-2003, 05:10 AM
I hate the most musc pose, my arms dont show, my chest doesnt, my stomach looks fat ....

I dont like it ...

i agree that pose doesnt do justice for your true size.

Sinep
06-07-2003, 09:39 AM
Most muscular is a tricky pose. Either you do it at 5% and look like a motherf*ck'n maniac (even if you weight just 150) or you do it at over 12% and look like you don't workout. If you wanna look good doing your most muscular bulked, don't do the crab version of it. Stand straight and your hands together in front of your belly.

chris mason
06-07-2003, 10:23 AM
That was a crap picture. It was more the angle than the pose, but the pose was off as well. I really should destroy this thread!

Frozenmoses
06-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Or take another pic!

Budiak
06-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Chris...I'm assuming that this is a digital camera.

You do realize what the #1 advantage of digital over film is, do you not?

Now, with this knowledge, why did you post a crappy pic? I refuse to comment until you post a pic that makes you look as big as you are.

chris mason
06-07-2003, 04:20 PM
I am ignorant in the ways of the camera, teach me.

Rastaman
06-07-2003, 04:26 PM
The beauty of the digital camera is that you can take picture after picture after picture and immediately know whether it looks good. You should have taken em till that pose looked killer Chris.

Frozenmoses
06-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Yeah, so uh, do it! We wanna see you in your hyoogeness, chris.