PDA

View Full Version : Weed, test levels and prohormones

Madd Hatter
03-03-2003, 10:47 PM
The general consensus seems to be that marijuana use lowers your test-estrogen ratio. Then I saw some studies that suggested it does not, and then I read that the first study that said it did was part of the government's BS campaign. I figured a few of the users on here would have some good info.

Now, I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that smoking weed is going to be beneficial to my training like some guys over at bb.com have, but is it possible that even semi-regular use will not impede progress? That even if it does lower your test levels, it does so very temporarily?

Now I'm going to jump into prohormones. I'm blowing a load of cash, so I want to get the most out of it. Does this mean I need to completely quit smoking? On cycle? Off cycle?

Saint Patrick
03-03-2003, 11:08 PM
*takes a bonghit*

heathj
03-03-2003, 11:10 PM
here's a good thread...do a little search first, foo.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18512

BennettBoy
03-04-2003, 06:22 AM
IMO your money would be better spent on the weed than the prohormones. And I'm not joking. Prohormones are a waste of time and money.

Madd Hatter
03-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok, I did read that thread, and yes I'm stupid for not doing a search. But weed and prohormones wasn't discussed much. Those who believe it increases estrogen, what does this say for when you should use it during ph use? What's the supposed increase compared to alcohol?

Dkm911
03-07-2003, 02:26 PM
put it this way.. the only people saying it raises your estrogen levels are the ones that dont smoke to begin with, puff on.

bigkevin20
03-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Dont waste a huge load of money on prohormones. If any thing waste a huge amount of money on good bud. Spend the rest on food protein and supps.