PDA

View Full Version : One WeakSauceAsian

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 12:45 AM
Weaksauce.

:).

Hi all, been ghosting here for over a year.

Hi praise for alot of you ~ it's been great reading.

Yes, I am weak sauce.

kAiXuan
03-05-2003, 12:57 AM
lee kum kee!

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 02:01 AM
LEE KUM KEE?

FYI from an asian guy: Don't eat it. It carries 3000% of the maximum RDA of a cancer causing agent.

Oh, how I miss oyster sauce.

No, I am not FOB.

I scored higher on the verbal of the SAT then the math ;)...

BTW, I know there is some rule about moderators authorizing pics - but it doesn't even seem as if my pics have been loaded...

HRM....

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 02:02 AM
And FYI about saying something as stupid as "Lee Kum Kee" to someone because their asian...

I can only assume you're asian and not being a racist...

But judging from the large thumb you're giving everyone in your avatar - we can only assume otherwise.

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 02:03 AM
:angel:

GonePostal
03-05-2003, 02:05 AM
LMAO. Math is where its at boy!

Good to have another yellow on the board.

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 02:06 AM
LOL.

I know, I went to Harvard for a bit for ENGLISH of all things.

:eek: ...lol, ...1 +... ... ... ;)

AstronautJones
03-05-2003, 03:05 AM
Not bad. Looks like you have a solid base. But damn pull up those pants man!

MonStar
03-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Looks like you have some decent size man, impressive. I think you need to more on some more quality size though---right now youre at the Men's Health type of physique.

Celestial
03-05-2003, 04:24 AM
My ex is part japanease....i wish his body looked like that :D

Tryska
03-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by WeakSauceAsian
And FYI about saying something as stupid as "Lee Kum Kee" to someone because their asian...

I can only assume you're asian and not being a racist...

But judging from the large thumb you're giving everyone in your avatar - we can only assume otherwise.

*lmao* @ this.

welcoem tot he boards...you'll fit right in.

Lizzie
03-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Could the prob be the big blue box you carry over your face?
Kidding aside you have a great base to work on.:thumbup:

GIS
03-05-2003, 09:46 AM
You have the highest navel I've ever seen.

That aside, chest is looking great genetically and in size... It's just time to start eating food by the bucketfull.

BennettBoy
03-05-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by GIS

Well I dunno...it could just be the towel is too low :eek:

Anyway, you got a nice ripped look....just need to get a little more mass on ya.

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 11:32 AM

Well I dunno...it could just be the towel is too low

One other pic:

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 11:52 AM
GIS: Thank you, I hope to get alot more feedback from you.

BennettBoy: You've got a crazy build. That is all.

MONSTAR: Call me Men's Health!!! :eek: If this was only 4 months ago...

Weaksauce is going to bring it :D. - - -

(not very intimidating is it...:mad: )

LIZZIE: OH YOU DON'T LIKE THE BLUEBOX! I'mma change it for you next time, just pic a color :cool: , how's THAT :D.

ASTRONAUT JONES: NO I WLL NOT PULL UP THESE PANTS.

KAIXUAN: < - - - Tell me that's not a white guy with an "FAAAAH EAAAAST" name.

*Ties white headband with rising sun logo*

"GO THREE NINJAS!"...

:D.

In all seriousness, thanks for the feedback.

GIS
03-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BennettBoy

Well I dunno...it could just be the towel is too low :eek:

Anyway, you got a nice ripped look....just need to get a little more mass on ya.

To show that much distance between my navel and a towel, the towel would have to be well below my silly stick, that's for sure.

Tryska
03-05-2003, 12:35 PM
"i like the way your rockin' your blue jeans baby...."

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Considered me blessed then, GIS.

:cool:

I love my navel placement.

Beast
03-05-2003, 01:38 PM
I wish my chest was full like that!

BTW, me = half Asian. :p

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 01:44 PM
@#$@#^@$^ my html skills have failed me.

:cry:

AstronautJones
03-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Lol, white headband w/rising sun logo! :D

*Procedes to catch flies with chopsticks*

John0101
03-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Wait, i still don't get it, what is "lee kum kee"?

Savannah
03-05-2003, 05:39 PM
That second pic is pretty ace.
And you're humour is too! :thumbup:

WeakSauceAsian
03-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Lee Kum Kee = leading producer of oyster sauce

Will leave you going :help: or :eek: if you read about health concerns.

Hmmm...that was a poorer attempt at being funny :redface:

As always:

BCC
03-05-2003, 11:33 PM
You look good man. Nice and lean.

Rastaman
03-06-2003, 01:54 AM
Me = part asian as well.

Looking good man, but would look even better with more muscle!

WeakSauceAsian
03-06-2003, 12:06 PM
MAn - so many halfies in here we could make 2 o 3 :p.

Okay, I'll shut up.

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MAKI.

:cry:

Frickin' too good to associate with the the little Asians HUH!?

LONG LIVE the X2 BODY WEIGHT BENCH. < - - - main reason why I dropped some mass.

WeakSauceAsian
03-06-2003, 12:09 PM
And Chasey - you are one big young whiteboy.

Very crazy.

Rastaman - Bah, I, respectfully, don't want to go through another bulking phase - feels kind of nasty :/. But you gotta do what you gotta do eh?

My long term goals are just to have slightly wider shoulders, more developed back, 17.5" arms, 18.5" calves... and that's all I've got down so far.

I've never supplemented - no protein, no creatine (1 week, pre-pubescent), no nothing.

WeakSauceAsian
03-06-2003, 12:17 PM
For the joy of another picture:

SoulOfKoRea
03-06-2003, 12:49 PM

they're. :) welcome

Tryska
03-06-2003, 12:51 PM
*lol* so we've got a new grammarian.

Soul of Korea, you are still tripping me out, being from Lawrenceville.

WeakSauceAsian
03-06-2003, 07:29 PM
"Soul of KoRea"

SoulofKorea.

Saint Patrick
03-07-2003, 02:17 AM
lol @ lee kum kee!!!

Buff
03-07-2003, 02:28 AM
You're looking awesome bro, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the how big you get from bulking. Good luck.

Buff

WeakSauceAsian
03-07-2003, 12:53 PM
quote:

they're. welcome

:rolleyes:

Defend your people.

At least people that look alike to other people.

BUFF:

Hey! You're from WA? Where?

Saint Patrick
03-07-2003, 02:05 PM
Representin' T-town here.

WeakSauceAsian
03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Seatown :p here.

Behemoth
03-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Looking good and lean. Just wondering if you ever get your abs to really show out nicely. Your build looks extreamly identical to mine and even when I get pretty lean my abs seem to appear like yours. Not that they're bad, I just like the nice clean outjutting 6pack.

WeakSauceAsian
03-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Behemoth: Oh man, you nailed it - I haven't been able to get a six pack - understandably I guess. I don't take a single "helpful" supplement, and I'd really like to see a six - we should trade diets 'n etc.

BAH! I WANT A SIX. :).

Exnor
03-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Weak my ass :p

You can bench a hell of alot for someone of your size. :)

Budiak
03-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Add some weight on your crunches. If I'm mistaken and you DO weight them, add more!

And hey, show us your legs, white man. I have a feeling about this one...

WeakSauceAsian
03-10-2003, 02:26 AM
White man?

Sounds like you're being ignorant.

Pics of my legs?

Shore. But first, what do you expect to find?

Budiak
03-10-2003, 05:31 PM
I think you're being too sensitive, cracker.

I expect to find that you have tiny legs. You are 5'9, 170, and have a 315 bench, and respectably large arms. If you had legs proportional to your upper body you might weigh 20 pounds more. Your bodyfat isn't that low.

And you cant see your abs because you dont have enough muscle on them, hence the need to build muscle on them by adding weight to crunches instead of doing more and more of them. Once again, I dont know how you train, but I am guessing that your ab routine consists mostly of bodyweight exercises. Most people's do.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything. I just want to see your legs before I make a judgement on your physical development, blackey.

WeakSauceAsian
03-11-2003, 01:42 AM
K i'll post pics.

Tell me if you think they are under developed.

One catch. I broke my leg in 8 places less the 9 months ago.

I've been in PT recuperating ever since. It has been slow progress.

And before I let the critic, the equal opportunity offender, speak - I forgot to ask what you look like.

As for not being a jerk or an ass? A bit too late ?big? guy. Er.

Your comments are almost always offensive in this thread, and you have not said ONE POSITIVE THING... just 'respectable arms' quickly followed by:

"If you had legs proportional to your upper body you might weigh 20 pounds more. Your bodyfat isn't that low."

"cracker"

"blackey"

"white man"

"I have a feeling about this"

tuttut let me see the glory that is Budiak.

And trying to conceal little barbs in with "constructive criticism" hasn't really worked for you has it : /.

Now I never wanted to be an ass, but you started this.

So lets defend our internet honor.

How's your "feeling" about my legs now?

So let me not call you any names okay? You can do all that, but I'll just say one thing, right here.

B!tch, please. tuttut .

Rastaman
03-11-2003, 02:34 AM
LOL! I like you Weaksauce. We're gonna get along just fine.

Budiak
03-11-2003, 03:20 AM
Whatever you say dude. I eagerly await the pics.

You called Chase a white boy...I called you one, and now its racist? I just dont get it!

I said you had a nice chest and respectable arms, what else am I supposed to say? If I'm not drooling over your pics does that make me a bad person? No, it doesnt. Me being a complete dick does. I lost my sense of tact when I lived in San Francisco (a genetic mistake of a city) and was treated like trash because I was a white conservative male. Oh, damn me! So I really dont see color anymore, I just see character. You guys were throwing around race remarks, I thought you could handle being called whitey, but apparently you're not secure enough in your race to take it(dissect that one- and by San Francisco logic if I refuse and resist being Chinese, I must be Chinese). So no racial remarks any more. Those barbs..I dont hold any disdain for you whatsoever if you havent noticed. I'm actually glad you recieved the remarks in some capacity as constructive criticism. The whitey, blackey, etc. was merely garnish. I am..I'm just a jerk, really. I get it from my father. Sorry.

As for breaking your leg in 8 places, thats a trip and a half. What the hell were you doing? I've never so much as strained a muscle. I call it playing it safe, most other people call it being a pussy... But thats neither here nor there. I will take that into consideration. Its a major obstacle to overcome. I do have a knack for getting sick right after I bulk, myself, which is probably why I'm not 230lbs right now. After one bulk, gaining something like 12-14lbs LBM I got sick with food poisoning and the flu at the same time and POW, out for a week, with the shakes, vomiting, etc. Lost just about all of it. All because I had to get that BLT at Mel's Drive In. Damn you, Mel.
Anyways, there are pics of me all over the place on this site. I am on dialup right now so cruising isnt very swift, but I will see what I can dig up here.

But..I really didnt take offense to anything you said about me(frankly I dont know if I was supposed to), so if we're going to have back and forth you're going to have to bone up on your snap skills. Or whatever you call them in the ghetto.

I'm not enormous. I'm 5'5", 196lbs, 17% bf(I've lost a few pounds of fat since any recent photos).Guido. Actually, I was 205 in the shots I will link to, but lots of water and ****. Legs are something like 26 inches, arms 16 inches, chest 45 inches, calves 16.5 inches. I'm very stock which when getting a Boy Scout uniform means 'fat'. 'Size fat, please'. I was always a fat little screw, then got down to I think 135 at 8% three years ago and looked like **** because I had no muscle. I have pics of that, too. So now I weigh 60lbs more, but with nearly twice the fat percentage and I dont know what to think. My legs are really hairy. I know asians are naturally...um...not. Hairy. I had a roommate who was an immigrant from Korea and when he saw my legs he just gasped. I should probably shave them but thats just gay.

Well I'll leave now, I suppose enough of your thread has been taken up by someone you hate. Hater.

Here's a recent shot- something like... early January.
The lighting is flat but you can see my traps fairly well and an ok angle of the arms.
I'm on the RIGHT (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=10917&perpage=25&pagenumber=46)

Here's a flurry of pics of immediately after my bulk. I'm still loaded with creatine and carbs and other ****, and..and pie(taken christmas night) so especially in the first shot, I look fatter than hell. Trust me, I dont have 14 chins right now. Also, the first leg shot is really good, it shows the actual size of the quad, but the side shot isnt so impressive because I've still yet to master posing, to tell you the truth.
FAT ASS (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=10917&perpage=25&pagenumber=43)

Apparently the pics forum has been purged of old threads. Including one where I had a few from the last bulk, etc, and the official 'guns' thread.
But...eh. I dont have anything to prove to you, and dont think you have to wow me at every corner. I just wanted to see your legs, I dont see what mine have to do with it.

WeakSauceAsian
03-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Yay.

We can all be friends now.

1: I broke my leg when me and my boy were practicing scrapping :p.

2: I use to be 185 lbs pre-breaking.

I'll post more later - you seem nice now budiak ;).

ASS!

:D.

WeakSauceAsian
03-11-2003, 11:47 AM
You look very pretty...er...big Budiak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GET IT!? GET IT!? SOME OF THAT SAN FRAN HUMOR...

:(.

Must be an out of state thing...

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Budiak
03-11-2003, 02:17 PM
I got some crazy deja Vu, man.

I think I dreamt once that I saw some dude posting like a thousand of those 'help' smilies, and then I blacked out for a bit, and when I woke up again I was lying in a pool of blood in an alley covered in plastic pellets and severed ear necklaces.

But hey, that was a pretty good snap. Pretty. Man, that was good.

gino
03-12-2003, 07:25 AM
Looking good my new mexican friend.

Budiak
03-13-2003, 12:08 AM
GAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

GOT YOU GOOD!

Maki Riddington
03-13-2003, 12:17 AM
I do not associate with the lower class Chinese. They are below me. Therefore bow down and whorship the awesome and mighty power that is MAKI!!!

WeakSauceAsian
03-13-2003, 02:03 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANIMALS.

If my name wasn't WeakSauce :cry:

Mystic Eric
03-13-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Maki Riddington
I do not associate with the lower class Chinese. They are below me. Therefore bow down and whorship the awesome and mighty power that is MAKI!!!

Should we worship your nerdy tighty whities as well? :hide:

Maki Riddington
03-13-2003, 11:37 AM
That was teh gayest remark I've heard in awhile.
Be ashamed, be very ashamed.tuttut

WeakSauceAsian
03-13-2003, 08:49 PM
LISTEN BIZZATCHES.

DON'T SPAM MY THREAD, GIVE PROPS TO THE WEAK SAUCE OR GET OUT

Budiak
03-14-2003, 01:46 AM
I'll give you props like Indiana Jones gave that big Arab dude props.

IN THE FACE!

*chop chop chop chop*

SPLAT

POW!

*lick

gino
03-14-2003, 10:30 AM
I don't remember any bukkake scenes in the Indiana Jones movie

WeakSauceAsian
03-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Budiak, I will say it again.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

WeakSauceAsian
03-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Wait. I never said that.

BUT I WAS THINKING IT.

Maki Riddington
03-14-2003, 08:39 PM
Shut Up!

WeakSauceAsian
03-15-2003, 01:59 AM
Maki.

No.

Budiak
03-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Gino, I must have confused it with 'Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon'. Sorry.

Exnor
03-15-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by gino
I don't remember any bukkake scenes in the Indiana Jones movie

ROFL

kAiXuan
03-24-2003, 12:40 AM
Lmao@ this whole thread. This is the first time Ive looked since my first post. A514n 9rid3 w3rLD wid3!

kAiXuan
03-24-2003, 12:42 AM
btw, watch out for those leg locks Jackie Chan

WeakSauceAsian
03-24-2003, 01:11 AM
LOL. *EDITED*.

WeakSauceAsian
03-24-2003, 01:15 AM
*lol* Edited.

:thumbup: only pretends to be a piece of white trash.

John0101
03-24-2003, 10:30 AM
i just realized what A514n 9rid3 w3rLD wid3 means - asian pride world wide, ahhahhha. :(

GonePostal
03-24-2003, 10:38 AM
HAHAHAA