PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

mic79
03-13-2003, 02:47 AM
i was on xenadrine and losing decents amounts of bf.i was doin high intensity cardio with weigth training and everythin was goin great......then i got the flu and took time out from cardio,workouts and the eca stack.i was refeeding once a week on a high protein,low carb, mod fat diet.i got down to 12stone before i came off.now im 12 stone 7 and ive definately gained bout 5lbs of bf.im kinda pissed off right now.by the way ive been back on the cardio and weight training 4 a week now and only lost 2lbs..without the eca stack.has any1 else had problems with gaining back large amounts of bf coming off an eca stack??

bradley
03-13-2003, 03:01 AM
I would say that 2lbs. a week is about the most you need to lose in a week. Eating excess calories was probably more the culprit than coming off the ECA stack. I doubt you gained back 5lbs in a week unless you were consuming large amounts of calories. Some of this weight could be water and glycogen if you started eating more carbs during your week off.

mic79
03-13-2003, 03:13 AM
thats why i think only losing 2lbs coming back into my routine was kinda ****ty.i stuck to bout 10lbs x lbs body weight

bigkevin20
03-13-2003, 01:58 PM
just keep doing what you were every thing takes time.