PDA

View Full Version : Soda

EdgeCrusher
03-13-2003, 03:49 PM
It's my biggest weakness. When cutting, I know it's poison, but I still drink it once a week.

If I keep below my burned calorie level, even though I drink soda occasionally, what effect will the soda have on my cutting?

Berserker
03-13-2003, 04:02 PM
If you drink it once a week, personally I wouldn't worry. Unless your try to get very low. Just my opinion. I drink alcohol and lose weight, it all in the cals your burn.

bradley
03-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by EdgeCrusher
It's my biggest weakness. When cutting, I know it's poison, but I still drink it once a week.

If I keep below my burned calorie level, even though I drink soda occasionally, what effect will the soda have on my cutting?

If you are still in a caloric deficit at the end of the day it shouldn't affect your progress. Why not drink diet, or maybe Crystal Light? Like Berserker said, one day a week won't jurt you.

Ironman8
03-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Or switch to gatorade :-)

AJ_11
03-13-2003, 06:42 PM
Gatorade has more carbs in it. At least if someone was drink diet then he/she wouldn't get excess suger

YatesNightBlade
03-14-2003, 03:43 AM
Drink the diet stuff. Should be fine.

I drank alot of the stuff when I was dieting. Helped to bloat me up a little and stop those damn evil cravings.