PDA

View Full Version : Question on NHE diet

CBates
03-25-2003, 12:42 PM
This question is for anybody that has ever tried the NHE diet or that knows somebody that has. Is it possible to get down to less than 10% body fat while on this diet? Iím concerned doing the 2 carb up days a week, since Iím going over maintenance for those days, is hurting my chances of getting my body fat as low as I would like. Iím starting to get in the stubborn fat areas (lower abs and lower back) and Iíve been there for awhile and canít seem to get as ripped as I like. Has anyone had any look getting lower than around 10% body fat while using the NHE diet?

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Bi-weekly carbs up HELP, not hinder.

AJ_11
03-26-2003, 01:08 PM
That is why they are called stubborn fat spot becasue they just won't go away. What percent do you think that you are now.

CBates
03-27-2003, 05:30 AM
I'm around 10-11% (This is just comparing my body to what it looked like previously when I got it measured and was at 10%. I know that's why they call it stubborn fat, bit's a B!t*h to get rid of. I'm worried eating over maintenance two days a week with my carb ups, if it's not allowing me to get rid of it on this diet.