PDA

View Full Version : Deit My Friend Told Me About....

big calvin
03-25-2003, 09:16 PM
he said all his buddies back in the day use to do it to get lean but still gain strength... he said like ok first meal biggest , then lunch a nice size and dinner just a protein shake... low carbs he said just eat steak and chicken and protein shake and some green veggies here and there.. then after u workout drink a good amount of whole milk or 2% milk and thats it... he said try to workout everyday and do some cardio on 12 hours away from workouts.... that was pretty much all he told me... it sounds intresting about the milk thing...

wha do u guys think about it?

Ironman8
03-26-2003, 07:23 AM
I see alot of flaws in that diet. 3 meals a day, especially with just a protein shake for dinner, won't make you bigger. And he wants you to keep carbs low but workout everyday? I don't think you could keep that up for atleast 2 weeks.

Also, you need some healthy fats in your diet. You need some fish oil and some flax, not just fat from meat. As for that 12 hours away from workouts thing, not alot of people can fit that into their schedule. And I don't know about the milk thing, but that it's a good recovery drink :)