PDA

View Full Version : Salad Dressing

BadBoy9782
03-26-2003, 07:36 AM
My question is what salad dressing is the best to put on a salad. Io ws wondering because you you go out to eat or say if your at work and you order a salad from somewhere most places don't carry fat free dressing or carb free dressing (well not that i know of). So i was wondering in this case what would be the best dressing to get. Sometimes i can eat a salad without dressing but i can only take it once in awhile, other times i feel like i gotta have dressing to eat it. Thanks

bradley
03-26-2003, 08:26 AM
I ususally use just regular balsamic vinegar. Just ask for oil and vinegar on the side and just use the vinegar. Have also seen people use lemon juice for salad dressing.

YatesNightBlade
03-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Cider Vinegar !!!

IceRgrrl
03-26-2003, 10:28 AM
Olive oil and balsamic vinegar are my favorites...I use a little oil and more vinegar.

Fat free salad dressings can contain a lot of sugar/carbs...they have to put something in there to make it taste better.

Berserker
03-26-2003, 10:41 AM
I laugh at people who eat salads to lose weight and then put tons of dressing. Argue with a guy once, he said well it is fat free dressing. Still lots of cals. I'll have to try a vinegar dressing.

Ironman8
03-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Vinegar dressing tastes good.