PDA

View Full Version : Gino's Banana Surprise

gino
08-02-2001, 11:22 AM
Sorry for the potentially misleading title. This is just another tasty shake for you folks to consider.

2 cups skim milk
1 whole banana
4 egg whites
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt/ice cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
nutmeg

I don't know the macronutrient breakdown, but it's a damn good shake. My mother used to make these for me nearly every day growing up, and I still love them. You don't even need any protein supplements, although sometimes I'll add 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein for an extra 20g.

What's the surprise? Well, the surprise is that I didn't make any sexual connotations during this post.

TvR8oRage
08-02-2001, 11:26 AM
banana and vanilia, its sure to be a hit
think ill try this one tommorrow morning bro thanks

IceRgrrl
08-02-2001, 11:38 AM
That's it...you guys are making me hungry for one of these yummy shakes. I'm going to the grocery store...

And gino, that WAS a terribly misleading title...LOL!

Wizard
08-02-2001, 11:48 AM
Gino's Banana Surprise
:evillaugh :dj:

Tryska
08-02-2001, 12:14 PM
damn gino...you ruined the surprise....:mad:

well it is surprising that gino and banana in the same title didn't turn into insanity. yet.....:evillaugh

sike......nice recipe btw....

i need to revamp my grocery list....

gino
08-02-2001, 12:21 PM
Gino's banana surprise is great for breakfast. People become addicted to gino's banana surprise. You will love gino's banana...

...surprise.

Hypnotized yet? If so, females, e-mail me at gino38@operamail.com

lol

Tryska
08-02-2001, 12:24 PM
hmmm......it seems i've developed a sudden craving for banana goodness....:confused:

but i ask myself....."what does Gino have to do with all this?"

very wierd....

*lol*

gino
08-02-2001, 12:37 PM
Don't fight it tryska...

Women are helpless against the seductive powers of gino's banana surprise. Hugh Hefner has been begging me for the recipe for years.

Tryska
08-02-2001, 12:50 PM
hmmmm......

*tryska senses a money-making opportunity*

soooo...gino....what is so surprisingly seductive about your banana? and do you have a study to back up this claim??

:angel:

gino
08-02-2001, 01:23 PM
I'm not quite sure what it is and I don't have any studies theorizing on the seductiveness of gino's banana surprise.

I do however, know of ummmm.....dozens of satisfied customers. I don't remember all of their names though.

lmao @ myself

Tryska
08-02-2001, 01:30 PM
*lol*

hmm.....satisfied customers are all well and good, gino, but you AND i are not gonna be able to make any real money off of Gino's Banana Surprise unless we have incontrovertable proof of it's efficacy.

actually...i'm LMAO at you too...you freak! and remember their names....at least the first names......geez.

gino
08-02-2001, 01:49 PM
I know, I know, it's bad... One of my friends and I have this e-mail going back and forth called "The List". We update it every time it needs updating and provide a brief description of the encounter. No one brags and no one else gets the e-mail, it's just between me and one of my best friends. I sat down one day and thought alright, it's time to do an official count. It was so hard to remember the names of the satisfied customers. Some of them I just gave up on and simply called "cancun girl 1" or "Ohio State University Girl" or "gas station skank 4" (ok, that last one was a joke) Every once in a while, I'll remember one that I completely forgot to add to the list and it makes me happy that I remembered them. Seriously, not remembering the names of all of the satisfied customers isn't that bad right? I mean, it's only a shake...

lol

Tryska
08-02-2001, 01:57 PM
oh gino....*sigh*

tuttut

i hate to say i understand...cuz i'm pretty bad with names myself....but can you at least get testimonials?? that way we can just make up names like....

stacy q., jennifer l., Ms Exxon, etc, etc.

as for the list back and forth...*lol* i am shocked and appalled....you men....:eek:

actually seriously speaking, what if you were ever to get burned? it pays to know the first and last names of those you deal with....easiest way is to ask them to show you their license...;)

Wizard
08-02-2001, 02:07 PM
If you really get a good feedback from the customers,then we could add a link here and make it the sponsor of wbb.com.Of course you could face some problems due to the big demand for the product but If it is worth the while,you should increase your production.There are many herbs available,like damiana ginseng etc to aid the process.

gino
08-02-2001, 02:17 PM
hey....wait a minute....I thought we were talking about shakes here...

lol

I guess I'll just have to start ID-ing potential customers. Come on, it's not like I NEVER knew their names. Some of them were a long time ago and weren't repeat customers, just random shake samplers.

That's a great idea Blackalpha

(*note to self: get damiana ginseng for this weekend*)

Tryska
08-02-2001, 02:17 PM
hey i'm all for whatever works...as long as i get my cut of the profits!

I want to be Head of Marketing for Gino's Banana Surprise, Inc.

and Gino...well yeah..like i said, i'm not all that great with names, either..so i was giving you the benefit of the doubt....but still...just ask to see their license pic....and then give them the shake.....:thumbup:

gino
08-02-2001, 02:33 PM
huh huh, you said head

I don't know how appreciative they would be of me adding their names to the list. What should I use for an excuse to see the ID? I can't say that there's alcohol in the shake because some of them may not be 21 yet. Gino doesn't discriminate. I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity.:D

IceRgrrl
08-02-2001, 03:02 PM
BUT...does equal opportunity also include Big Bertha who works on the loading dock and has a mustache? :eek:

...a minor point that came up in a similar conversation with one of my male friends...

gino, I *know* you must have some standards (although that "gas station skank" comment is making me wonder...)

Oh, and lots of females do The List as well ;)

Wizard
08-02-2001, 03:05 PM
Oh, and lots of females do The List as well
yeah,sure,but here we call them... no matter what. ;)

IceRgrrl
08-02-2001, 03:10 PM
just what are you trying to say, Blackalpha? ;)

Wizard
08-02-2001, 03:17 PM
Nothing dear.. lol
It's true that if a man has sex with many women,he's the man(not to mention cack of course lol)
If a woman does the same and has sex with many guys,then she's characterized "bitch".
I don't support this opinion but it exists...

Yaz
08-02-2001, 03:24 PM
Gino's banana surprise...
Sinep's game of peek-a-boo...

I ain't drinkin that stuff. No worries, Gino, I made all the sexual comments we need for this thread. :D

Tryska
08-02-2001, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by gino
huh huh, you said head

I don't know how appreciative they would be of me adding their names to the list. What should I use for an excuse to see the ID? I can't say that there's alcohol in the shake because some of them may not be 21 yet. Gino doesn't discriminate. I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity.:D

*lol* i knew that Head of Marketing comment would just get twisted and warped...perv! anyways....for the ID, i've always just said show me your license. and then they did. *shrugs shoulders* no questions..no reasons...just show it. if they ask why, just say you wanna see their pic...show them yours if you want, i don't know...*lol*, but no - we don't use their whole real names silly..just first name, last initial. hmmm....it would be cool if you could get pics of them slouching in a bikini looking all pathetic and holding a paper......and then a picture of them post-shake (hair combed of course).

IceRgrrl
08-02-2001, 06:28 PM
Blackalpha, you're right...the double standard is alive and well, unfortunately.

But after a certain age, pretended to be the vestal virgin would get boring for all parties involved :(

gino
01-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Bump for those of you looking for another shake idea. I still love these.

ElPietro
01-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Lol, next on the menu, Gino's Divine Hot Eye-Talian Sausage! :drooling:

gino
01-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Lol, next on the menu, Gino's Divine Hot Eye-Talian Sausage! :drooling:

...shake

:vomit:

ChicagoMob
01-28-2005, 11:07 PM
bump, good shake