PDA

View Full Version : Guess I should join in the picture postin'

FitBethie4
03-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Here goes nothin'.... and yes, I'm a newbie...

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Nice!

Your daughter ain't too shabby either...

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah, that last part was a joke.

Mystic Eric
03-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Which one are you?

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Eric, you nob. Her DOB is '82.

Which do you think?

Mystic Eric
03-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Pffft, apparently my stalking skills aren't as good as yours :p

You look nice FitBethie :)

Ritzol
03-28-2003, 06:36 PM
so do you have any physique pictures?

Maki Riddington
03-28-2003, 06:45 PM
Nice.

03-28-2003, 07:42 PM
:omg:

Narcissus
03-28-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ritzol
so do you have any physique pictures?

ha ha.

smooth.

Wolverine
03-28-2003, 08:19 PM
:hello:

FitBethie4
03-28-2003, 09:41 PM
I don't have any recent physique pictures, I can take some new ones though with the digital, I'll get those really soon. All of these pictures have been outdated, body has changed quite a bit as well. I also have longer hair and more tan now I suppose. ;) Has everyone else posted their pictures on here?

Beth

FitBethie4
03-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Picture of me and my best friend from California, Mike.

FitBethie4
03-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Best that I could get of a physique picture that is closer to recent -this was at a christmas party - that's a co-worker and I at dinner.

Wolverine
03-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by FitBethie4
Has everyone else posted their pictures on here?

Beth [/B]

a fair share have been posted........

FitBethie4
03-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Here's yet another pretty bad one - don't mind what I have in my hand there... it was my 21st birthday... yikes.

Wolverine
03-28-2003, 10:09 PM
nice pics! from what i can see you definitely appear to be fit :)

steveo
03-29-2003, 02:40 AM
Hey, i know Mike!

Reinier
03-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Looking great. wow that black guy next to you looks smooth in a slithery kind of way

FitBethie4
03-29-2003, 05:55 AM
Steveo - You really know Mike?! I'll be out in So. Cal in May to go visit him!!! Do you ever go to the 24 hour on Chapman, and have you ever been to the new sport club over by the Block??? If so, I want to see if you know a couple people. Let me know :D

Beth

Ritzol
03-29-2003, 07:58 AM
You look great:D

Tryska
03-29-2003, 08:41 AM
hey, your looking pretty diesel for a girl. great upper body from what i can tell, (in the pic witht he co=worker)

steveo
03-29-2003, 10:38 AM
I don't hang out with Mike. I just know who he is. I was out at the Block and and I saw that bar but I haven't been in yet. But pretty much every thing at the Block is cool. I use to go to UC Riverside for a little while. I live far south now in Imperial Valley.

SWOLE
03-30-2003, 11:20 AM
not everyone else has posted their pics on here, but a lot of people do. i have...
and you look fit, nice job, especially because you seem to be a little bit of a party girl. but you have to to keep sane.

FitBethie4
03-30-2003, 11:34 AM
Party girl - awww, I wish. With work and everything else I have going on, I never go out anymore. I'm only 21 - that was my 21st birthday. I hadn't drank anything in 3 years prior to that night. And haven't drank since, but it was the 21st, I had to use the ID - I used it a little too much that night... uggh. Had fun though! The girl who is in that picture with me plays for the WNFL - she is diesel. She looks awesome.

So is everyone taken here or married? Or am I the only singular person that posts? ;)

Beth

Silverback
03-30-2003, 11:42 AM
Looking good :thumbup:

There are a few guys married on here, but at a guess the average age for the site would be 22yrs, so the majority aint.

im 20 next month, so i definately aint married.

B-R

BCC
03-30-2003, 12:26 PM
Let me be the first :hump:

Slowmo
03-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Upper body (and face :D ) looking good. Looks like you got some delts and traps!

Pup
03-30-2003, 07:38 PM
nice to have ya aboard beth :)

...most of the guys here are single actually.

Ironman8
03-30-2003, 08:06 PM
Here's yet another pretty bad one - don't mind what I have in my hand there... it was my 21st birthday... yikes.

LOL! The old guy in the background is checking you out ;)

AdamGberg
03-30-2003, 09:09 PM
Single White Male here looking to settle down

oh ya, i am 18...no kids for me....

FitBethie4
03-30-2003, 09:18 PM
So many single men on here, yet none avail. in Columbus? Why is that? Seems like they're already snagged or they're lookin' at the men in the locker room in a "different" way. Outlook for Beth is not so good! Anyhow....

So who is single.... I'm curious.... ;)

BCC
03-30-2003, 09:22 PM
Me ;)

Well...Eric thinks I'm his boyfriend :(

FitBethie4
03-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Boyfriend huh, well it appears you're doin' better than I am... :scratch:

PowerManDL
03-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Eric thinks everyone is his boyfriend.

FitBethie4
03-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Ok - now ya got me wondering... you playin' for the other team Chasey? :confused:

Mystic Eric
03-30-2003, 10:13 PM
wtf I'm not gay nor do I think chase is my boyfriend!!

BCC
03-30-2003, 10:31 PM
Ok - now ya got me wondering... you playin' for the other team Chasey? :confused:

Nah, Eric asked me to join, but it just wasn't my thing.

Magnus
03-30-2003, 10:40 PM
How are you single Beth? Columbus must have some stupid men :)

heathj
03-31-2003, 12:20 AM
Welcome...How you doing? ;)

Buff
03-31-2003, 12:43 AM
I may be willing to become single and relocate to Ohio now that you mention it ;)

Blitzforce
03-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Looking attractive :hello:

biguglyogre
03-31-2003, 06:40 AM
Very pretty! And great shape too...just the right amount of muscle it looks like.

Those are some crazy traps! keep up the good work

Pup
03-31-2003, 07:09 AM
<-----single old man *21*

btw...if eric doesn't try to hug you don't feel bad, he only does that to guys

ericg
03-31-2003, 07:35 AM
welcome aboard

you looks great, seems like your physique is very impressive as well.

<-------single 23 from maine - yeee ha:evillaugh

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 08:47 AM
How am I single - that is a good question. I am not really sure, guess maybe I am picky. But being picky isn't necessarily bad, at least I don't think... I have to set standards for myself. I'm still on the prowl as always though........................... ;)

PeterParker
03-31-2003, 09:04 AM
welcome to the site, looking good.
:nod: :nod:
theres nothing wrong with setting standards.

biguglyogre
03-31-2003, 09:31 AM
How am I single - that is a good question. I am not really sure, guess maybe I am picky. But being picky isn't necessarily bad, at least I don't think... I have to set standards for myself. I'm still on the prowl as always though........................... ;)

Standards are your first mistake:p

I have absolutley no standards.

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 09:52 AM
No standards - oh my... well I hope that isn't true, cause there are some people out there who are truly like that (most of the guys here in Columbus will date anything with a mouth, legs, and an extra hole somewhere.... haha..) Maybe my standards were lower at one point, but after a while they started raising....... but to me it isn't necessarily bad. Lets you see the real person they are...... instead of what they're pretending to be...

Lesnar_Rocks
03-31-2003, 09:59 AM
Looking very nice, I need to get some posts of pics up, I need to bulk a little more though, i'm in the middle of doing so, I eat and eat but it doesn't do much, I think i'll starting eating more!! and to answer your question about Single people that post, I'm single but i'm only 18 so.....

evolu2art
03-31-2003, 10:41 AM
Fitbethie,

looking great :) :) :) :)

Are you an OSU girl? Chillin on High street and all? I'm originally from Cleveland and have a bunch of friends attending OSU and another that does music up there-- have you ever heard of Greg Butler and the Feel?

At any rate it's good to see someone else originally from Ohio on here.

-oh yeah, my pics up here in a recent thread (guys feel free to jump on me for throwing this in here :angel: :angel: )

-aed

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Ahh, not at OSU currently... not in school right now... I'll go back this Fall. Taking some time off to get finances in line. I'm sure everyone knows how that is. I'm down on high every so often... not a big drinker like all my alchy friends so normally is to be the DD and get some dancin' cardio in ;) Greg Butler... it isn't ringing a bell.... what kind of music? And where does he normally play? Does he ever play at Long Street or Frog Bear?

Beth

Silverback
03-31-2003, 12:34 PM
lol.

poor old Eric,

how did all this eric being a bati boy come about?

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 12:44 PM
hahahaha - aye, I didn't bring that one up.... boyfriend talk with me was strictly guy-girl talk.... guy-guy talk started with Chasey.... which I'm assuming was a joke................... I think............................. :scratch:

the doc
03-31-2003, 12:45 PM
No standards - oh my... well I hope that isn't true, cause there are some people out there who are truly like that (most of the guys here in Columbus will date anything with a mouth, legs, and an extra hole somewhere.... haha..) Maybe my standards were lower at one point, but after a while they started raising....... but to me it isn't necessarily bad. Lets you see the real person they are...... instead of what they're pretending to be...

i like your way of thinking...

after my trip to Brothers this weekend, i couldn't agree more with your statement about columbus dating :D

so many people trying to be players

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 12:52 PM
Ahhh - Key word.. TRYING - Jeez... mosta the guys are as apparent as invisible lat syndrome in Columbus. Why is it that guys feel they must wear shirts that are 3 sizes too small.... yet look like they haven't lifted since high school football season ended? (and we're talking about the guys who graduated back in the day... you catch my drift I'm sure) Ahhhh.... who are they trying to impress... and who is it working for.. please answer that one... Cause I'm still clueless. :confused:

the doc
03-31-2003, 01:36 PM
frankly, i dont know. I dont think that way, and my shirts actually fit me (well i am growing out of some of them :) ), but those types are good for a dose of laughs :D

my favourites were the females at Brothers, most of whom wear clothes that are WAY to small for them and force their rolls of chunkiness to spill over

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 03:25 PM
Ha! I am crackin' up over here Doc.... oh my friends and I know those type of girls REAL well - We say "their fat rolls are regurgitating. " Cause that's what it looks like... their abdomen throwing up. And you made a very good point - women have much skankier clothes to wear to clubs then men do... and when you get alcohol in those girls... there's no telling what article of clothing will make it's way off her body. But that brings up yet another question - aren't friends supposed to tell you the truth about "if you look good in that outfit" or not? How do they let their friends out the door in some of those outfits?

We went to Long Street... and into Global... and there was a very... shall we say... metabolically challenged woman.... seductively standing against the wall, flippin' her hair... wearing oh yes... what appeared to be a Bra-esque top and some flower print pants... along with some stiletto heels and very thick makeup. Her pants looked like she ripped up her couch and made them into very tight pants, and well... I think she forgot her shirt. Well, I brought my camera that night, and we "by mistake" took a picture of this lady... when I get finished with the roll of film... I will show you the queen of the night...

Settle down boys... I know you're gettin' antsy to see that one.

:D

Pup
03-31-2003, 06:23 PM
*makes mental note to not view any of beth's queen of the night pics for fear of compulsive vomiting*

PowerManDL
03-31-2003, 06:26 PM
It can't be worse than that picture I took in New Orleans.

Remember, Rob? The one with the body paint t-shirt?

*shudder*

Pup
03-31-2003, 06:50 PM
*has acid flashback*...ooh the horror, damn you majt :cry:

FitBethie4
03-31-2003, 08:33 PM
Hold up - I want to see this picture.... you got it scanned??????

Workhorse
04-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Just for bethie and ron... the joke about eric has been LONG running...and I mean LOOOOOONG running. :D

Oh, and I should say... bethie you look great. Keep up the awesome work!!

Pup
04-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Hold up - I want to see this picture.... you got it scanned??????

I believe majt has the pic in his journal...i advise that you don't eat anything while you are viewing this pic...otherwise projectile vomiting may occur.

FitBethie4
04-02-2003, 08:03 AM
If this woman is anything like the sexy lady that was struttin' her stuff in the stiletto's... I'm ready for anything - can you send me a link?

SWOLE
04-02-2003, 08:12 AM
I am single, maybe i will have to move to my friends place in Columbus for the summer.... he lives in Deleware
maybe you should check out the "official yearbook thread" if you want to see what most of us look like.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27364

FitBethie4
04-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Awww... look at all you guys in the yearbook. One big family. I hope I can widdle my way in there at some point.

The other day I received some flowers, a dozen roses to be exact... red.... and the card that came with it said...

"I am thinking of you always - Love, an admirer at the gym"

First off - why do people do that? If they're trying to show you that they're interested in you... why not come talk to me? But then again, I have no idea if I've talked to this person or not. For all I know, it could be a girl! I have no clue. But if how am I supposed to know if I could like this person when I have no clue who they are? My 2nd point, How did this person get my address and last name?! No one that I know of from the gym has access to our personal information, and normally when I lift.. I talk to no one... just turn on the MP3 player and get it done. I don't sit and chat about those things. Am I off my hinges for being weirded out.... ? :confused: And are there any guys left that are SOMEWHAT normal???

Beth

WillKuenzel
04-03-2003, 02:47 PM
LMAO, its easy to find all that stuff. Very easy in fact. All it takes is just a little detective work.

And are there any guys left that are SOMEWHAT normal???Absolutely not! That would make things too easy. Gotta build character somehow. :p

the doc
04-03-2003, 04:24 PM
yes a little wierd, but flattering nonetheless. I'd not worry about it unless it becomes a chronic problem ;)

the doc
04-03-2003, 04:26 PM
nice arms and delts btw.

SWOLE
04-04-2003, 02:01 AM
SOMEWHAT normal?? yes, normal, hell no!! what would be the fun in being normal?? I am far from normal, but that is the fun part. its ok to stray from the norms of society, you have to because you would never get anything out of life, it would be such a bore. so go ditch a class, cheat with some alcohol, live it up girl!!!!!

FitBethie4
04-04-2003, 08:55 AM
HA! Allright allright... in all honesty - I'm not looking for someone "normal"... boring ol' average guy.. of course not. I mean I'm saying, the psychopath bi-polar guys... the ones that aren't what you'd call fun, just scary! They seem to run free from the loony bin. You gonna be in Delaware for the summer then Swole? Ha, show me how not normal you really are.

Beth

FitBethie4
04-04-2003, 09:00 AM
Oh and thanks for the compliment, Doc ;)

the doc
04-04-2003, 09:21 AM
my pleasure :)

cant really see much from the other pics or i'd comment ;)
i will say though, you look a bit young in those pics, how recent are they ?

FitBethie4
04-04-2003, 09:29 AM
Anywhere ranging from 19-21 years old. Just depending. I look young in general. I'm not tryin' to look like grandma at 21 ;) I look a lot the same facial wise, body wise... WAY DIFFERENT. But it's good - I used to be a freakin' stick woman with no definition. Uggh.... yuck. There is a hella anorexic girl at my gym.... and I've seen anorexic girls - this is extreme... and while I want to say something I KNOW many have said something to her. She goes on the stair stepping machine for like an hour. I just wonder, you think I should try to talk to her? Or let her be... I just feel really bad..... :confused:

Beth

the doc
04-04-2003, 09:47 AM
well my ex was totally anorexic. she was bone thin. Nothing i said to her ever helped. In fact it seemed to drive her further away. She is better now after finally being convinced to see a shrink. I dont think saying aything would help.

I see bony thin women around campus here and i find them incredibly unattractive (perhaps via negative reinforcement from experienced with my ex). A women looks best with some meat on her ;) Just the other day i was browsing victorias secret catalogue with my gf and we were simply amazed at just how thin the models were. Their legs were like toothpics

Well your dedication to training and not being afraid to add quality lean mass is the right course to follow :)

FitBethie4
04-04-2003, 10:03 AM
Well, I look at myself how I used to be... and I'll never go back to that... while I was thin, and I looked healthy, all I had was a little bit of delt definition and some def. in my legs from cheerleading and gymnastics. But I was so thin that now when I look back at it, I think I look anorexic... I wasn't just compared to now, looks that way.

I'm not afraid of getting higher BF % and then leaning out, figure if guys go thru it, and can cut in months time - I can do it just as easily. In fact, I like gaining more mass, then cutting - just makes me more determined and more dedicated to all of my workouts, dieting.. etc. Amazing how you can manipulate the body. I ain't afraid of cardio, or heavy ass weights... BRING IT ON! :D

Anyhow - starting this monday will be recovery week cause it's been heavy/endurance week THIS week. Arrrg. Beth's muscles are sore as hell. But man, things went awesome, and I am on point with dieting.... Can't wait to check my BF on Monday - it's been 2 weeks this monday since I last checked. I was at 16.8 - I know it's gone down.. we'll see. ;)

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend????

Beth

PowerManDL
04-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Does getting piss-drunk and shouting profanity at imaginary gnomes count as fun?

SWOLE
04-06-2003, 03:37 AM
Beth: you can't hope to lose any considerable amount of BF in only 2 weeks. so dont be dissapointed if it is only .2 different. you are thin enough with your BF% now. but, i know you have goals and i hope you reach them!!

Praetorian
04-06-2003, 05:58 AM
hey, welcome!! :)

Celestial
04-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Steveo - You really know Mike?! I'll be out in So. Cal in May to go visit him!!! Do you ever go to the 24 hour on Chapman, and have you ever been to the new sport club over by the Block??? If so, I want to see if you know a couple people. Let me know :D

Beth You live over by Orange dont you. I am so familiar with that area. My ex lives there and I spent much time there :) I LOVE SO CAL. He lives in HB now right off main street.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Swole -

No no no...I wasn't expecting it to be a considerable amount. I normally do it every two weeks just to see from point a to point b. I don't expect a certain amount to go down - it's more of a trial and error sort of thing, what needs to be tweaked if its up, or if it's down, then what did I do extra to bring it down more. It's just sort of seeing how my body takes different things... difficult to know how everyone's body is going to work - so many people can recommend different diets and exercise programs, but not every one will benefit from them as that person before them did... hopefully I'm making sense here, sorry for the confusion.

Beth

Ritzol
04-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Bethie..I wanna see your wheels.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Which wheels you referring to.....

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Your rims, duh.

Bling bling.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Ahem - Powerman... you're so much talk... yet so little action - what up wit' dat playa? ;) :D

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 08:18 PM
My action only runs from 5pm Friday till "when I stagger in" Sunday morning.

On the other hand, I can run my mouth 24/7.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Hmmm.. where does Loud Mouth McGee over there hail from... Ninja Island... mmmm hmmm........ Not familiar with that area. Just kidden.... what area you stumblin' in from each weekend?

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 08:22 PM
I'm from the land of Dixie.

Birmingham, Alabamer to be exact.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Lookie here boys! We gots ourselves a rid nick... I mean redneck.... you come eqipped with the accent and all that?

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 08:39 PM
Unfortunately, yes. My drawl is thicker'n a nest of possum in February.

Wolverine
04-06-2003, 08:43 PM
thicker'n a nest of possum in February. [/B]

LMAO!

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Well February is a very cold Month. That must be one hell of an accent. You drive a big ol' bronco too?

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 09:01 PM
No. I drive a Nissan.

FitBethie4
04-06-2003, 09:09 PM
;) nice. I'm just playin' around with ya. So why all this drunken talk, you a binge drinker or something?

PowerManDL
04-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Nah, not any more.

At least, not nearly as bad as I used to be. I have some drinks Saturday nights, but nowhere near the psychotic benders I used to have.

FitBethie4
04-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey - question - what does everyone listen to when they work out - I need a good playlist for my MP3 player, I am getting tired of the same ol' stuff. I need some techno & house - and I listen to hardcore metal while I lift - ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED!! thanks ;)

Someone sent this to me earlier......

Tryska
04-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Does getting piss-drunk and shouting profanity at imaginary gnomes count as fun?

depends on what night and what county.

WillKuenzel
04-07-2003, 12:18 PM
and I listen to hardcore metal while I lift - ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED!! thanks And your definition of hardcore metal would be...??? I might be able to offer up some suggestions.

Isaac Wilkins
04-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by HomeYield
And your definition of hardcore metal would be...??? I might be able to offer up some suggestions.

*Exchanges glances with HY and rubs fingertips together*

WillKuenzel
04-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Borris

*Exchanges glances with HY and rubs fingertips together*

:nod: :D

Ritzol
04-07-2003, 12:28 PM
wheels as in legs.

FitBethie4
04-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Anything and everything - stop rubbin' those fingertips.

Your definition is as good as mine - you give me any songs you think are good for liftin'. Here... what are everyone's FAVORITE songs to do cardio to and to lift to...... doesn't have to be a particular type.

WillKuenzel
04-07-2003, 02:44 PM
Here... what are everyone's FAVORITE songs to do cardio to

*runs away screaming like a little girl*

and to lift to......
*whew*

Anything by Machinehead, Pantera, Slayer, a few songs my Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse.

A few other bands that are working their way up my playlist... Killswitch Engage and Shadowsfall, End of All and 3 Quarters Dead are good too.

The best song is Blood for Blood by Machinehead though.

If you did a search through the general chat section there are a bunch of threads on that where people might have some more options for ya.

Isaac Wilkins
04-07-2003, 03:06 PM
I have my goth leanings, so... Midnight Configuration, Athamay, Suspiria, Satyricon.

Hardcore: Honkeyball, Hatebreed, 25 ta Life...

Old school: Pantera, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Megadeth.

Mainstream: Union Underground, Drowning Pool, Adema, Godsmack, Powerman 5000, Flaw, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne.

There's more, of course, but that's a good sampling.

Better the fingertips than other things. That's up to your response. ;)

aidano
04-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Well since you said you like techno, I'll tell you my all time favorite tune for getting the adrenaline going - Gamelan by Red Devil. There's a great remix of it on the Northern Exposure Expeditions CD with Sasha and Digweed.

p.s. you look great. :)

FitBethie4
04-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Pretty good suggestions so far, I'm downloading a bunch of different stuff from all these... we'll see how they sound. I saw Powerman 5000 in concert at the Blitzfest here in Columbus a while back... they were a side band for kid rock. Pretty good.

Allright - I know you all aren't the cardio warriors but I have some hardcore now, but need some cardio music as well... come on - we've all done cardio at one point... or do you all rock out to metal with a pissed off look on your face on the treadmill....

PowerManDL
04-07-2003, 08:39 PM
I vote for pissed off.

But rock out with a pissed off look everywhere I go.

EdgeCrusher
04-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Borris
I have my goth leanings, so... Midnight Configuration, Athamay, Suspiria, Satyricon.

Hardcore: Honkeyball, Hatebreed, 25 ta Life...

Old school: Pantera, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Megadeth.

Mainstream: Union Underground, Drowning Pool, Adema, Godsmack, Powerman 5000, Flaw, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne.

There's more, of course, but that's a good sampling.

Better the fingertips than other things. That's up to your response. ;)

I listen to most of those, and they rock the house.

FitBethie4
04-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Ahh, thank ya's.... findin' some good songs. Sleep now in the fire by Rage is a good song for leg day...

I seem to have a huge collection of techno/euro/house/trance... if you need some, here's some good ones.

PPK - Resurection (radio mix)
Paul Oakenfold - Ready, Steady, Go
Modjo - Lady
Lautsprecher - Omnibus (this sounds somewhat similar to Darude's sandstorm...)
Kreo - Burnin' for you
Amber - Sexual
Binary Finary - 1998
E-type - Life and Here I go again
DJ Dan - Needle Damage
Brooklyn Bounce - The Music's Got Me, Loud & Proud
Anything by Bad Boy Bill....

Ok - well there's a collection if anyone even does cardio! They get me pumped during the a.m. cardio - and Lord knows I need to wake the hell up.

Someone at least download one of them and tell me what they think.... come on.. I know you want to......... give into peer pressure.

Beth;)

Ritzol
04-08-2003, 10:31 AM
This appears to have turned into a music thread.

However, I still want to see some legs.

FitBethie4
04-08-2003, 10:37 AM
No music thread at the moment - I'll get a leg picture ASAP - again.... no rubbing of fingers.... ahem - or anything else in the meantime.

the doc
04-08-2003, 10:54 AM
how about a nice back double bi, or a pic of your toes ;)

FitBethie4
04-08-2003, 10:58 AM
I'll get as many as I can - I'm going to Pittsburgh this weekend for a girl's weekend out... so we'll get some pretty good ones. And my feet are very nice - nice are my finger nails ;) I gotta keep those pretty to balance out the calluses (sp?) I have on my palms from lifting - I hate gloves....

SWOLE
04-08-2003, 05:25 PM
gloves are definately for sissies...

FitBethie4
04-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Haven't posted in a bit - need to catch up. Need to say what up to SWOLE - what can I say... you're awesome... and always bulking. ;)

Anyhow - It's Wednesday - LEG DAY.

Gots a question - has anyone been to Pittsburgh??? I am going there this weekend with a friend of mine (she is going to see some guy that she likes... I am going because there is no sales tax on clothes... haha... time to stock up on sports bras.) But anyways - what the heck is there to do there besides shop? I've never been to PA - well, driven thru but never stopped to check things out... just curious if there's anything I should see, or anything that is fun to do..... I'm leaving on Friday.... and coming back Sunday. Let me know... Thanks!! :D

- Beth

Relentless
04-09-2003, 07:16 AM
In Pittsburgh, the Andy Warhol museum is pretty cool, if you're into that sort of thing. there's also one of the better Museums of Natural History there.

You might also ghost around the golf stores to meet some of the PIttsburgh Pengiuns as they prepare for the hockey playoffs :evillaugh

SWOLE
04-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Beth: I think you should follow my lead and bulk!! Go to Wendy's (it's just down the street from you) and get a #3 and ask to "Double The Beef". That!... is how bulking is done. Now get to it, dancing queen.

FitBethie4
04-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Well now if I bulked up as you do, I don't think I would be on the wanna be big forums - I'd be under the already big forums. I think someone needs to get on the ELLIPTICAL and try a couple mins. of cardio.... mmm k........ :D AND NO I AM NOT A CARDIO BUNNY. tuttut

Beth

SWOLE
04-09-2003, 08:15 PM
I know you're not a cardio bunny:D i think you should run over here:angel: then we can go lift together and you can show up my roommates!

FitBethie4
04-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Awwww... too cute. Needy more booty pictures.... ;)

Anyways - so museums... hmm... are there any gyms around? Dear God I hope so.... My friends are all excited to go try out the restaurants, I am packing away my food into my cute little cooler... baggin' my oatmeal... and bringing the blender. I know I'm going to shop like a mad woman. I'm excited...

Be on the look out for new pictures to be posted Sunday and Monday - I'll get as many shots as I can of whatever and who ever....

Anymore places to visit in Pittsburgh???

:confused:

Deano
04-10-2003, 08:50 AM
im not single but i'm a rite bastard and willing to cheat with dirty women.

SWOLE
04-10-2003, 09:27 AM
RIGHT ON DEANO!!!!

PowerManDL
04-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Who said the gentleman was extinct? Pshaw, I say.

FitBethie4
04-10-2003, 12:57 PM
:eek: At least you're willing to admit it Deano! I ain't into the whole cheatin' thing - but hey, everyone has their thing.

SWOLE - Don'tcha be agreein' with him... I'm gonna kick ya in the 13.

:D

Beth

SWOLE
04-11-2003, 12:18 AM
dont kick me in my size 13 paweeeeeeese!!! and of course i dont agree with him, i just think its cool. he's honest!!! no don't go do some cardio!!!

FitBethie4
04-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Awww SWOLE - I wouldn't think you'd do that anyhow.... I trust ya. ;)

Anyhow - I am off.... - check for some new posts on Sunday evening - I'll bring the digital with me as well... My hotel has a gym WITH CARDIO EQUIPMENT (hehehe...) and some other hotel quality equipment (most likely is a broken universal gym with pretty much only a seated row and lat pull down - gonna have to get creative with that one ;))

Talk to you all when I get back!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone... specially you SWOLE. :D

Beth :hello:

the doc
04-11-2003, 07:40 AM
i think she likes him :evillaugh:

FitBethie4
04-11-2003, 11:28 AM
What would give you that impression........ :D

Beth

PowerManDL
04-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Shameless flirting?

Oh, that was a rhetorical question. My bizz-ad.

FitBethie4
04-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Aye, let me do mah thang... ;) I gots it all under control..... The car is packed - I'm out. Have a good weekend ya'll!

Beth

SWOLE
04-11-2003, 12:13 PM
I am guess I am late posting for this, I must be on CPT;)

Celestial
04-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by SWOLE
i think you should run over here:angel: then we can go lift together and you can show up my roommates! boy does this sound familiar lol

FitBethie4
04-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Ahhhh... I am back.... jeez... looooooong weekend! Took lots of pictures, I'll get them developed tomorrow.... mmmm yeah... we went to a country bar last night - why was my car the only one without confederate flags all over it.............

Anyhow..... hope everyone had a great weekend... it's good to be home I'll tell you that... I miss my gym.... and they say Columbus is the 3rd fattest city? Ok - I think they overlooked Pittsburgh.

Oh yeah... Hey SWOLE....... :D

Beth

PowerManDL
04-13-2003, 08:26 PM
If this woman is anything like the sexy lady that was struttin' her stuff in the stiletto's... I'm ready for anything - can you send me a link?

Just saw this......

Here ya go. Be warned.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?postid=463054

pagan058
04-13-2003, 09:39 PM
Let me step in for HY....i listen to the kind of stuff he does....

He is talkin about some: Shadow's Fall
Slipknot
Killswitch Engage (my favorite)
Pantera
Metallica
Machinehead
Messugah (check spelling)
Tool
Ill Nino
Fear Factory

HY step in if I left anything out.....

Oh yeah and if you like techno

Check out Paul Oakenfold
Dj Tiesto
Dj Irene
Dj Mystic
ATC
Dj Kosmonova

Oh yeah........Welcome to the board

:dj: :dj:

FitBethie4
04-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Nice techno selections - I have a couple from each of those.... ;)

Wow. Well ya know, that is quite a woman. She is very beautiful. yep. The country western bar that we went to had many ladies, very similar to that one. I think I might of actually seen that one boot' scootin' at the bar last night... small world. She was wearing the same outfit, and surprisingly, the same beads. I don't know - I still, as I said before, don't understand why people want to go out looking like they do sometimes... I mean... I guess you really shouldn't care what other's think, but you have to come to a conclusion that, do YOU think what you're wearing looks good? Maybe my sense of fashion is outdated... cause I'm still confused.

Got a question - for anyone that goes tanning in the beds that you lay down in, does anyone get weird tanning lines on their muscle deviations?? I seem to have a problem with that... :( Just curious...

PowerManDL
04-13-2003, 10:01 PM
She had a buddy bigger than her that was doing the same thing.

If I hadn't been under the protective guidance of the gallon of Stoli in my blood, my head would have exploded.

Right there on Bourbon Street. Like Gallagher hitting a watermelon.

SWOLE
04-13-2003, 10:27 PM
hey pagan: ill nino... hahaha they are crazy. good choices on the music too. HY knows whats up in the music depot.

beth: please elaborate about the weird tanning lines. what exactly do you mean?

pagan058
04-14-2003, 08:40 AM
Swole: thanx man....me and hy listen to to some hardcore stuff

Beth: I know that when I lay i get lines on each side of me but it is kind of cool, because it looks like my oblique line is deep as hell....lol

FitBethie4
04-14-2003, 09:33 PM
Ok - I pick up my pictures tomorrow... this should be scary. Hahaha... I took pictures at the honky tonk bar... so we'll see who I caught on there. Plus I realized that I went to a club a while back and took pictures of this girl who was wearing a flash-dance type outfit - leg warmers and all.

Ok - did anyone happen to watch Married By America tonight??? I felt awful for both of those couples, I think that show is so mean. That Billy Jean girl is a wacko, but I still felt really bad for her. I think these freakin' shows are out of control. Now they're having a show where the girl goes on dates with all those guys wearing masks and she won't see his face until she chooses him at the end. I think they need to set up something at the gym - Bodybuilding Blind Date - so romantic... 2 straws sharing 1 protein shake.... and deadlifts and squats to end the beautiful evening. Maybe I'll pitch it to Fox. They seem to air anything.

I haven't posted very much lately - haven't really been home as much. I hope everyone is doing great... anyone do anything fun this weekend??

carolinagirl
04-15-2003, 02:57 PM
Hey, Beth - welcome. I missed this thread, because I almost never look in the pic section. (It doesn't get much action, usually.) You should start a journal, or see if one of the mods will move this thread to the journal section for you.

You look really good, btw - nice delt and trap development, from what is visible in that pic. Good to see some more women around this sausage party. ;)

FitBethie4
04-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Thank you girly :) Nice to see that there still are girls who are actually friendly - I seem to get the "looks" from other girls when I lift at the gym... the "you are a bitch" look.. even though I don't know them nor even have talked to them.... Anyhow - thanks for being one of the nice ones! ;)

I will post a journal, I have my own that I keep on my laptop - just pretty much for myself. But, I would be happy to share of some the things I do. Have you posted one for yourself, or any of your pics?

Beth

the doc
04-15-2003, 09:04 PM
she does both in the journal section ;)

FitBethie4
04-30-2003, 08:24 AM
It's been forever since I have posted - figure I could pick back up and post a recent picture.... Took this on Saturday at a club downtown. How ya'll been doin'? How's training going? Started up bootcamp this week - Already got 22 people taking the class. We go to the park and run drills for about an hour then go on a 3 mile run/jog or run with weighted bags. Uggh... TORTURE! But so awesome ;) gotta get ready for that bathing suit this summer....

Beth

Ritzol
04-30-2003, 03:39 PM
ok...ur face and arms look nice once again. Now, where are the legs? Stop holding off and post em already.

PowerManDL
04-30-2003, 04:21 PM
Hey Beth, you do know we have other forums, right? ;)

Pup
04-30-2003, 09:14 PM
rofl...lookin awesome beth, keep it up

Bryan
05-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Music eh? I've got about 55 gigs of good old thumping progressive house
:dj:
(Bryan flexes his nerd muscle) :D

the doc
05-01-2003, 05:40 PM
lets see dem wheels!!

and da booty!!

and da TOES!!!!

Pup
05-01-2003, 08:07 PM
you and your damn obsession with feet...pfft

how's the keto thing goin beth, need any tweaks to that diet or you kickin ass on it?

quest4muscle
05-07-2003, 12:55 AM
"Enemy" by Disturbed I could listen to that all day in the gym Also "One" by Metallica is a favorite