PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Lesnar_Rocks
03-31-2003, 10:03 AM
I'm looking for something that will give me a little bit of a mental boost, You know, something equivelant to being at a meet and lifting people watching and judging and stuff, sometihng that will get be pyshched up.

Isaac Wilkins
03-31-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Lesnar_Rocks
I'm looking for something that will give me a little bit of a mental boost, You know, something equivelant to being at a meet and lifting people watching and judging and stuff, sometihng that will get be pyshched up.

Have you tried ECA? If not, start with a very low dose. Make sure you have no heart conditions, etc.

As a side note, you're in Maine? Where?

Lesnar_Rocks
03-31-2003, 10:41 AM
Nope, I haven't tried anything i was looking for suggestions before i went out and got something. Any suggestion on dosage?

Yeah i'm in Maine.
Small town called patten, it's close to sherman and island falls
where you at in maine?

Ironman8
03-31-2003, 05:33 PM
Ya, ECA is very good.

Leviathan
03-31-2003, 07:09 PM
I agree. ECA stacks will increase your intensity in the gym. Remember that they contain ephedra, so start with low dosages and work your way up. I use Dymetadrine Xtreme from AST-SS, it works great.

Lesnar_Rocks
04-01-2003, 05:57 AM
Ok, Thanks i'll check out one of those two products...Could anyone give me a rough dosage amount for a beginner, actually it will probably tell me on the container :help: :)

bradley
04-01-2003, 06:16 AM
Ok, Thanks i'll check out one of those two products...Could anyone give me a rough dosage amount for a beginner, actually it will probably tell me on the container :help: :)

Just start out with half the recommended dose that is listed on the bottle and work your way up to the full dose.

There are many different ECA/EC stacks out there. Seems that Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine are two of the more popular or you can just buy some caffeine and ephedra and make yor own, which would probably be the cheapest route.

Lesnar_Rocks
04-01-2003, 07:53 AM
Ok, thanks man for the help, i'll check this stuff out later this week.

Isaac Wilkins
04-01-2003, 08:22 AM
Yeah, good call on the half doses. Some people have sleep issues when they're starting out.

How used to caffiene are you?

Oh, check your private messages, too.

Lesnar_Rocks
04-01-2003, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty use to caffiene, I was a heavy pepsi drinker until i realized what it does to the lining of your stomach.

How do I reply to private messages?

bradley
04-01-2003, 04:20 PM
I'm pretty use to caffiene, I was a heavy pepsi drinker until i realized what it does to the lining of your stomach.

How do I reply to private messages?

If you are in one of the forums then click on the forum jump option in the bottom left hand corner and click on private messages. This should take you to your inbox and the click on the message you wish to read. If you want to send a reply then click send reply which is located at the bottom left hand side of the page. Hope that helps:)

BUFF STUFF
04-02-2003, 02:24 PM
ECA is exactly what you need :nod:

Make your own

25mg Ephadrine - 200mg Caffine - 300mg Asprin

3 times daily or half that 6 times

Half the does to start & you dont really need the Asprin

Shao-LiN
04-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Borris
Yeah, good call on the half doses. Some people have sleep issues when they're starting out.

How used to caffiene are you?

Oh, check your private messages, too.

That's why you don't use ECA close to before you go to sleep.