PDA

View Full Version : Natural Peanut Butter

EdgeCrusher
03-31-2003, 06:54 PM
I've already posted on thread about how Tofu is good, and Natural Peanut Butter deserves it's own thread as well.

I tried it for the first time today, and while it wasn't as "super bad for you" tasty, it was definitely good. 200 calories for 2 teaspoons though, that's a bit much (but im still eating it).

Also, considering that this thread is not very useful, I shall put another useless comment here:

I did my first big leg workout yesterday. I've been walking very slow all day.

Ironman8
03-31-2003, 08:21 PM
Ya, NPB is quite good :thumbup:

Scythian_Blade
03-31-2003, 08:22 PM
I am cool with slightly useless threads. I'll add to it.

If you aren't too fond of natty peanut butter, try almond butter. It has a slightly superior nutritional profile in terms of fat content and will knock the socks off of natty peanut butter anyday!

Cashew butter is another solid option.

I knocked out a good half jar of almond butter last night. I'll get back to cutting tomorrow I guess =D

runt
04-01-2003, 07:47 AM
SB where are you finding these delicious sounding delicacies?

Scythian_Blade
04-01-2003, 09:44 AM
You can get almond butter at any whole foods market. Anywhere that sells organic products would probably have it also. If you are desperate I am sure you can find it from an online retailer. The brand I have at the moment is woodstock farms.

MrWebb78
04-01-2003, 09:47 AM
id like to try to cashew butter.

anyways, NPB is the ultimate way to up calories during the day, i go thru at least a jar a week. its great mixed in with Nlarge n milk.

Ironman8
04-01-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MrWebb78
its great mixed in with Nlarge n milk.

You said it :thumbup: