PDA

View Full Version : Mini bulk - mini cut

flake
04-02-2003, 06:49 AM
My gf is talking me to amsterdam for my birthday :D she was gonna keep it a supprise but then chickened out in case I didn't have a passport or something.

Anyway I have one month and I wanna look my best for her, so I was thinking mini bulk mini cut? I'm bulking at the moment but not horrendously sucessfully, allright fine I'm failing like a monkey, but thats due to a few other problems.

Henyways I want to add a bit more mass, cut some fat and get a tan :)

2 weeks for each?

Paul Stagg
04-02-2003, 07:16 AM
You won't make much progress doing either for just two weeks.

flake
04-02-2003, 07:31 AM
SO what would my options be? Just mildy cut and try to lean up a bit?

Thing is I'm under my previos bulking weight, I lost a lot after an injury, gained it back and have now lost about 15lbs of it again, lol.

Shao-LiN
04-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Well, dunno how we're gonna answer it. Do you want to be leaner for your girlfriend? If so, cut. If you don't, then bulk. 2 weeks on each isn't going to do anything.

Berserker
04-02-2003, 09:11 AM
I would porbably cut for a month, try losing a little fat. To me if you want to look good get rid of some fat. But we can't really answer this. But I agree 2 week cut and bulk is worthless.

AJ_11
04-02-2003, 10:05 PM
There is a ABCDE Diet, but heard it's pretty much useless, but that is basicially what it is a 2 week bulk/cut.

Berserker
04-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Its not so much that is useless, but if you want to look good for your vacation you will not have gained enough or lost enough to really make a differnce. Though you could cut for a month and have it be noticible.
I've been considering 4-6 week cycles of bulking and cutting, cause I am vain.

Shao-LiN
04-03-2003, 12:11 AM
AJ_11, I'd say the ABCDE diet is meant to be utilized for a long term program. You won't see much in terms of body composition in just 4 weeks though.

steveo
04-03-2003, 02:10 PM
I did a short bulk and cut once 4 week bulk and a 4 week cut. It turned out pretty good.