PDA

View Full Version : How quickly can you raise your test levels, and is there a cap?

Behemoth
04-03-2003, 04:07 PM
When you eat lots and lots of fat how long does it take for your testostorone levels to begin to rise? I was under the impression that it takes several days if not longer for your test levels to change signifigantly at all. Is this correct?

And eating the right amount of quality fats bumps up your testosterone to where it should be. But if you were to eat a TON of fat, is there a quota of test that can be raised? You can't just keep pushing your levels higher and higher, right?

powerhalf
04-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Make sure you're gettin a lot of EFA's, and keep working hard in the gym. Some say sexual activity can raise test levels, I'm not sure about that. Anyone feel like running an experiment for us? :) I'll be in the control group by default :(

Or you can use an injectable steroid.

Severed Ties
04-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Behemoth
But if you were to eat a TON of fat, is there a quota of test that can be raised? You can't just keep pushing your levels higher and higher, right?

If you eat a ton of fat you will become obese and eventually through one indirect mechanism or illness drive your testosterone levels down.

Sufficent fat intake ensures optimal hormone production.

Optimal for your body is determined by genetics, if your body does not make a sufficient amount of testosterone pharmacutical intervention is a choice.

Normal range for males is rather large, 400ng/dl-1100ng/dl. While the majority of males are between 600ng/dl-700ng/dl

ST

ST