View Full Version : The Purely Keto Recipe Corner
04-10-2003, 10:45 AM
I'd really like to see people post some custom/exciting keto diet applicable recipes (with nutritional breakdown), since I'm not all that innovative.
Plus, it's really useful if people post taste tests and if they decide to try a perticular recipe as it benefits both the chef and the prospective diners. :)
04-10-2003, 10:46 AM
Here's a really tasty tuna idea that fills you up pretty darn well....
it's a stripped down nicoise that still has tons of flavour. Enjoy!
Warm Tuna and Mushroom Salad:
1 reg. can of water packed tuna
1 cup raw mushroom
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon capers
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2-3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Fry mushrooms in the olive oil until they reduce in size about 50% and turn a nice shade of golden brown, then remove and put aside.
- Drain tuna and add whole can to frying pan / skillet whatever and cook for +-2 minutes until warm throughout.
- Put lettuce in a bowl and sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar.
- Add capers, mushroom / tuna mix to the lettuce and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Total Calories: 313
Fat (g): 18
Carb (g): 6
Protein (g): 39
04-10-2003, 10:51 AM
I compliment this salad with 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil....yum.
05-01-2003, 05:59 PM
SEASONED PORK CHOPS
take any pork chop and season both sides with a)seasoning salt b)regular salt and pepper c)chilli powder d) dried sage
this combo works really well. i also recomend azdding emeril's bayou blast seasoning.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.