PDA

View Full Version : best physiques in wwe

mikey4402
04-11-2003, 02:48 PM
who do you think has the best Physique in the wwe?

i think randy orion (6'5" 245)
john cena(6'1" 240)
johney stamboli
have some of the best in the wwe

*notice: i am not gay

Ironman8
04-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Triple H, IMO.

MrWebb78
04-11-2003, 03:38 PM
triple H used to have the best upper body in wrestling, never had much legs.

right now I have to say Sean Ohaire, who I just saw last night, he has gotten freakin huge since he last wrestled, id kill for that physique.

Workhorse
04-11-2003, 03:41 PM
I'm a big John Cena fan... more of his physique than anything else. He's pretty close to an "ideal" for me.

JHolmes145
04-11-2003, 03:48 PM
i like cena too, i jus wish they would give their real stats and not the fantasy ones fot comparision

MrWebb78
04-11-2003, 03:51 PM
i think the only stats they exagerate are the ones they want to look bigger than life, like undertaker, kane, big show.

and then they bs about the smaller ones, like benoit, jericho.

the "average" guys they give accurate height, but may fib about their weights. i believe cena's stats are accurate. triple h, kurt angle, all those guys are easily determined.

maverick
04-11-2003, 03:56 PM
I'd have to go with John Cena, but I hardly watch wrestling anymore. Only if its on when I happen to rarely have the TV on.

JHolmes145
04-11-2003, 04:11 PM
i think they definately add 20 lbs and 2 inches to every1, for example the rock weighin 275....plz.another example i know of is hurricane on wcw was 190 as greg helms and then becomes hurricane on wwe and is 220. im not sayin every1 lies atleast id hope so for spike dudleys sake but it is better for business to make every "superstar" to be unreal.

MrWebb78
04-11-2003, 04:14 PM
thats what im sayin, for the smaller guys they say theyre heavier, they also used to say x-pac was 230, thats BS. but i think for the average guy they dont need to add much(although i agree im sure they throw on a dozen extra lbs). they used to say Hogan was 6'7", gee why is the Rock who is really about 6'4 taller than Hogan? lol

JHolmes145
04-11-2003, 04:15 PM
id also use spike dudley as the staple of comparision for them. take taijiri,jamie noble, and xpac all superstars claiming 200+ lbs when its obvious that therye not all that much bigger then spike if u watch them perform. i wrestled for 6 yrs and if i saw them face to face id definately have an idea of what the truth was, being in so many weigh ins gives you carnie like skills

JHolmes145
04-11-2003, 04:16 PM
haha the only reason i feel so strong on the subject is cuz i wanna be as big as one of those guys!

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Johnny the Bull.

Or whatever name he currently wrassles under.

mikey4402
04-11-2003, 06:43 PM
yes i did see shawn o'hera he has got alot bigger....i also hate how they up there stats like that, even worse saying the big show weights over 500 lbs ever 3 mins

Victor
04-11-2003, 07:26 PM
HHH used to be an upper body guy only, but nowadays he has pretty much catch up in his legs. Big, but not as impressive as his upper torso.

Johnny Stambull has an awesome physique, IMO he is in his best shape ever since joining the FBI. Oh and BTW, he did score a lot of extra points after MILITARY PRESSING Rikishi.

Cena...pretty much a total package. Slightly meatier chest will removed that 'pretty'. Ditto for Randy Orthon.

I thought Mysterio has a great bod too..too bad he is only 5 ft 3.

I'm surprise no one mentioned Batisita.

Wolverine
04-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Victor

I'm surprise no one mentioned Batisita. [/B]

i was going to.........

musclemania
04-11-2003, 07:51 PM
batista ,hhh,and johnny stambolie has the best shape in the wwe

musclemania
04-11-2003, 07:53 PM
i hurd from alot of ppl that scott steiner got implants in his biceps ,that's why their so huge. did any one else hear about that?

MrWebb78
04-11-2003, 08:16 PM
no, but i dont care, they are gross looking, its nothing to be envious about, id never want my arms to look like my shoulders threw up

JHolmes145
04-11-2003, 08:17 PM
maybe synthol

Big Show
04-11-2003, 10:50 PM
That's sort of a hard question to answer since it's impossible to look like most of those wrestlers w/o the anabolics however the following are IMO the best physiques

1)Chris Benoit
2)Eddie Guerro
3)Rey Mysterio Jr.
4)Randy Orton

In the gym I go to I've seen people who have physiques like those 4 w/o the steroids so that why those 4 are IMO the best physiques:)

EdgeCrusher
04-11-2003, 11:18 PM
I thought that they BSed most of the stats until I saw Mick Foley. He's friggin huge (and not just in the fat way)!!!

Ironman8
04-12-2003, 09:40 AM
Mick Foley is hardcore!:nod:

Celestial
04-12-2003, 10:25 AM
rey is hot!

how about out of the girls?

body
04-12-2003, 11:16 AM
i like benoit physique

for a fair comparrison, why not look at kurt angles pics when he wieghed in for the 1996 olympics?

or ken shamrock in UFC as he weighed in again and see how their weights compare now to previous weigh ins.

Ironman8
04-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Out of the girls, I would have to say Jazz. Or that girl who won Tough Enough 2.

But no one can beat Stacy Keibler's legs :D

Vido
04-12-2003, 11:31 AM
Torrie Wilson

Big Show
04-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Ironman8
Out of the girls, I would have to say Jazz.

Jazz?!?!?!You must be one of the only people who think that,that Juiced up Amazon is attractive:eek:

MrWebb78
04-12-2003, 12:25 PM
after seeing torrie in playboy she has definately moved up the list, but i still have a thing for stacy kiebler

Celestial
04-12-2003, 01:18 PM
post pics of the chicks. i dont know them by name....

a lot of people tell me I should wrestle LMAO

MrWebb78
04-12-2003, 01:21 PM
post naked pics and ill tell you if you should too

Celestial
04-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by MrWebb78
post naked pics and ill tell you if you should too wtf does naked pics have to do with anything lol.....

although I did get bitched at for having a pretty physique revealing pic in my journal the other day lol

MrWebb78
04-12-2003, 01:32 PM
*goes to the journal*

Ironman8
04-12-2003, 02:18 PM
*also goes to journal*

powerhalf
04-13-2003, 12:36 AM
The guy formerly known as Val Venis, or "Mr. Venis" in the right to censor had an awesome back. He's called Chief something now.

mikey4402
04-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by powerhalf
The guy formerly known as Val Venis, or "Mr. Venis" in the right to censor had an awesome back. He's called Chief something now.
chief morley

do you think that all the guys that have been mentioned are juicers or do you think the are just hardworkers in the gym

Big Show
04-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by mikey4402

do you think that all the guys that have been mentioned are juicers or do you think the are just hardworkers in the gym

Considering the lifestyle and in some cases the inhuman size of some of these guys.I'd anabolics play a factor

Triple H is a good example,pretty much everyone who was out due to injury came back with less size then when they left*Kane,Chris Benoit are good examples*however Triple managed to return 20-30lbs heavier(and lean)at his age that's not possible w/o steroids

And yes some of them are hard workers in the gym(when they find the time)but there's a big difference between someone who works out hard in the gym & someone who works out hard plus uses steroids

Also when you've been watching these guys as long as some of us have.You see them at their smallest and then 1 yr later BOOM they've packed on 10-20lbs Lean Muscle.

BCC
04-13-2003, 06:11 PM
If they're big and lean, they're juiced 2 le max. End of story.

SWOLE
04-13-2003, 07:47 PM
Brooklyn Brawler

Ironman8
04-13-2003, 07:49 PM
But those guys also train hard. Do you guys know how Brock Lesnar trains?!

MrWebb78
04-13-2003, 08:28 PM
well, i know how wwe says he trains, but im sorry, nobody that big runs 8 miles every morning.

and not everybody is juiced, i hardly think the hardy's or edge and christian are juiced. and who cares if they are, so are half the users here. which goes to show that it isnt roids alone, its their hard work ethic.

BUFF STUFF
04-13-2003, 10:55 PM
Even Vince macmahnon is a juicer

voodazz
04-14-2003, 12:44 AM
I've always like Kurt Angle's Physique.
Rey Mysterio has great symmetry
So does Cena
Chief Morley probably has the best physique in the business. He has almost perfect proportion. I actually saw him in person during his Val Venis gimmick at Outback when I worked there. He's pretty damn huge to say the least. Nice guy, too. Triple H was nice, too, but Chyna was a bitch.

Workhorse
04-14-2003, 09:53 AM
This is for Celestial... and I guess the guys will like it too. :D

My pick is trish... just because.

aikigreg
04-14-2003, 09:53 AM
I think probably Nathan Jones has great proportions without looking like a synthoholic. I'd probably most want to look like a 6 foot rey mysterio or Rhyno honestly.

steveo
04-14-2003, 05:47 PM
1. Torri Wilson :whip: :drooling: :hump: :bow:
2. Johny the Bull (Massive)
3. Cena (Lean and big, small chest)

I think this guys are huge and I admire their them much because we know how much hard work it takes to look that great.

Ironman8
04-14-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by BUFF STUFF
Even Vince macmahnon is a juicer

LOL! I noticed that.

mikey4402
04-14-2003, 06:19 PM
you do have to give it to them even if they do use anabolics. becouse being on the road all that time and finding a gym and eatting goodmeals.....i sit in my dorm and still dont find time for goodmeals

curljockey22
04-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Vince McMahon is built. But I think Cena has the best physique out of anyone in the WWE right now.

gino
04-15-2003, 10:37 AM
I admire Cena the most.

I may be biased though because we were roommates in college.

Workhorse
04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
gino, where'd you go to college? You play football?

gino
04-15-2003, 10:53 AM
I won't say exactly where I went to college and played football(a little anonymity is nice), but it wasn't Springfield College where Cena went. I was best friends with his 4yr college roommate, and went to live with them off-campus. We worked together bouncing in Springfield bars all through college. He is and always was a freak of nature - pizza and ice cream every day, and still had veins in his abs. It's something you had to see to believe

CBates
04-15-2003, 11:27 AM
I've always liked Sean O'Haires (sp?) physique, but that was when he was in WCW, I haven't watched wrestling in like 8 months or so, so I have no idea what he looks like now.

Celestial
04-15-2003, 01:01 PM
I want torrie or trish's body...yeah goodluck!

Savannah
04-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Ah, I just watched that Before They Were WWE Stars show with that Cena guy on it.......

:drooling:

That's all I need to say I think.

Workhorse
04-15-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Savannah
Ah, I just watched that Before They Were WWE Stars show with that Cena guy on it.......

:drooling:

That's all I need to say I think.
I take it you liked his "banana hammock"? ;) lol

Savannah
04-15-2003, 01:13 PM
haha oh I enjoyed that part :p

You know i just looked at that pic of Trish someone posted and she even makes me :drooling:

No idea what is up with that either. I guess she's just hot.

Workhorse
04-15-2003, 01:27 PM
I posted that pic... and I agree... Trish is very pretty.

I hate to say it Sav, but ya, John Cena has a great physique. Its no wonder he won some natural bodybuilding shows before he started wrestling.

gino
04-15-2003, 02:30 PM
I'll probably take some crap for this because most folks don't believe it, but he IS all natural too. I didn't believe it before I got to know him and live with him, but he takes no supplements of any kind, illegal OR legal.

Ironman8
04-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Gino, by any chance, did John rap alot? Or was that something the WWE just came up with?

MrWebb78
04-15-2003, 05:18 PM
i have no problem believing he was natural, he doesnt look all jacked on roids, and not very vascular. hes just a big dude.

i hate the way this board is always leaning towards anybody with size is automatically using something.

mikey4402
04-15-2003, 05:37 PM
i would be intressed to see some of these guys workouts.....i have seen HHH in flex mag. and randy ortein is on his webpage.....but like what about cena and batesta and some of the other guys and girls we mentioned.......well we also seen lesners right,;)

BCC
04-15-2003, 05:39 PM

i hate the way this board is always leaning towards anybody with size is automatically using something.

Unfortunately it's sad but true.

Big Show
04-15-2003, 06:43 PM

It's not anybody with size,I'm mean Chris has size.And no one would say he's on steroids

But I think it's pretty obvious when someone's using steroids.And in WWE it's blatantly obvious who's using steroids and who isn't

Originally posted by Gino
I'll probably take some crap for this because most folks don't believe it, but he IS all natural too. I didn't believe it before I got to know him and live with him, but he takes no supplements of any kind, illegal OR legal.

He was quite possibly natural when he first came into WWE.But he's put on some serious mass,and on a WWE superstars schedule of traveling,plus all the bumps he takes in the ring.It's not possible to gain let alone maintain a physique like that when you body's getting that kind of damage without help.I don't know if you've spoken to him recently,but WWE Superstars sign a legally binding contract that they can't admit to steroid use.I mean Triple H says he is against steroids & doesn't use but we all know it's not true.

FYI don't always look at the size of the physique,also look at the conditioning of the physique as well.Steroids even with a not so adequate diet can minimize muscle loss.Cena not a jobber,he's a recognizable star in WWE,it's just not possible for him to maintain that size and conditioning with the beating his body takes,and the constant traveling and lack of proper sleep without steroids

BUFF STUFF
04-15-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Celestial
I want torrie or trish's body...yeah goodluck!

trish mmmmm:moon: :hump:

MrWebb78
04-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Show, I totally agree, its pretty clear who does and doesntuse them. But it would seem that once someone(anyone, even users on this board) get over 260 lbs, they point the finger at roids.

Big Show
04-15-2003, 11:05 PM
But it would seem that once someone(anyone, even users on this board) get over 260 lbs, they point the finger at roids.

Well you must admit that someone who's 260lbs,muscular & natural is a rare site.IMO on anyone less then 6'7" no one can really get that big without steroids*relatively speaking*I've yet to see someone who's 260lbs,muscular and natural.

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder who's 260lbs & natural?*BTW I'm not being a smartass,I'm being serious*And I don't mean he told you he's natural*my experience has shown that some AAS users will not admit*,I mean you know he's natural.

Jess
04-15-2003, 11:35 PM
i would like to be built like shawn ohaire

and i think steiner looks gross and his chest muscles suck.

Savannah
04-16-2003, 06:22 AM
Speaking of drug use among the pro wrestlers, well I'm curious about the women then. Does anyone know or think that some of them make use of any?

I guess obviously Chyna did but what about the rest??

Anyone?

Ironman8
04-16-2003, 07:39 AM
Stephanie, Trish, Molly, and the other medium-built female wrestlers look natural. Unlike Jazz, Victoria, Ivory, etc..

biguglyogre
04-16-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Big Show

Well you must admit that someone who's 260lbs,muscular & natural is a rare site.IMO on anyone less then 6'7" no one can really get that big without steroids*relatively speaking*I've yet to see someone who's 260lbs,muscular and natural.

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder who's 260lbs & natural?*BTW I'm not being a smartass,I'm being serious*And I don't mean he told you he's natural*my experience has shown that some AAS users will not admit*,I mean you know he's natural.

Keep in mind these guys are the best of the best at what they do. i'm not saying they're ALL natural, but as seen on TOUGH ENOUGH, they weed through a lot of Jabroni's before someone gets a shot at the bigtime. Your boud to get a few genetic freaks when you have that kind of selection.

Take Scott Steiner for example it's very clear by his blocky shape and scar tissue-covered body that he is ALL natural....:zipit:

mikey4402
04-16-2003, 08:24 AM
victoria and ivory are muscular but i dont think they are unnatural...jazz does and so did chyna along with nicole bass

side note victoria is extremly hot in person!!!

aikigreg
04-16-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Ironman8
Stephanie, Trish, Molly, and the other medium-built female wrestlers look natural. Unlike Jazz, Victoria, Ivory, etc..

There's a female aerobics instructor at my gym who looks like ivory and says she's never done any weightlifting other than bodybuilding excercises. I'd hate to see how buff she'd be if she actually lifted heavy! :eek:

Big Show
04-16-2003, 09:40 AM
I know for sure that Chyna was on steroids,you could tell by her face.But then she stopped the steroids and had plastic surgery to fix her face up.Plus when she was on steroids I've heard she could out bench Triple H

Nicole Bass was on steroids then and she is on them now,if you've ever heard her talk on WWE tv you'd know she's on steroids.Her voice is way too deep for her to be natural

Jazz IMHO looks a bit to butch in her face,I could be wrong but I say she's on steroids.Plus her husband is WWE new recruit Rodney Mack.So ir wouldn't surprise me if they did their cycles together.

Lita was on steroids before her injury,you could tell as her jaw was getting more squared.But she's stopped the steroids and regained her looks

LMAO@biguglyogre_I know you weren't serious but it always makes me laugh to hear someone mention all natural and Scott Steiner in the same sentence:p

gino
04-16-2003, 11:31 AM

He was quite possibly natural when he first came into WWE.But he's put on some serious mass,and on a WWE superstars schedule of traveling,plus all the bumps he takes in the ring.It's not possible to gain let alone maintain a physique like that when you body's getting that kind of damage without help.I don't know if you've spoken to him recently,but WWE Superstars sign a legally binding contract that they can't admit to steroid use.I mean Triple H says he is against steroids & doesn't use but we all know it's not true.

FYI don't always look at the size of the physique,also look at the conditioning of the physique as well.Steroids even with a not so adequate diet can minimize muscle loss.Cena not a jobber,he's a recognizable star in WWE,it's just not possible for him to maintain that size and conditioning with the beating his body takes,and the constant traveling and lack of proper sleep without steroids

See, I knew something like this would be said...

Yes, I have talked to him recently, but NO he has NOT put on a lot of size even since he graduated college 4 years ago. When we graduated college, he was 230-235 @ 7% bodyfat. This was a guy who didn't take illegal OR legal supplements. He ate(and still does) a lot of red meat, chicken, pasta, pizza, and ice cream. I would be dieting down on a strict diet and he'd be ordering dominos pizza AT LEAST 3 nights a week, driving me crazy. As long as I've known him he's trained hard, eaten anything he's wanted to, and maintained rediculously low bodyfat. He never got injured in 4 years of college football. On the flipside of the coin though, he's always maintained a steady bodyweight year round and never put on drastic amounts of muscle. Freshman year he came in at 220 lbs ripped, and 4 years later he left at 235. Hell, even I put on 15 lbs of muscle during college.

I saw his little brother, who was like 17 at the time and the kid is another fricken prototype - great muscle mass and low bodyfat. Another genetic freak as far as I could tell. The bottom line is I'm telling you he doesn't juice because I know he doesn't. Whether you believe it or not is fine, but I know the guy first-hand.

IRONMAN - he would sometimes spit out some corny free-style to make us laugh, but that's it. I didn't forsee anything like he's doing now. The stuff that sometimes came out of his mouth was truly sick, strange, and surprising. We'd be kicking people out of a bar at the end of the night and he'd say some totally disgusting stuff to people to get them to move, scaring girls out the door and then would look over and smile when they turned to leave. He just didn't give a crap

MrWebb78
04-16-2003, 11:46 AM

well let me look in a mirror...

i am right now, 293 lbs, @ 6'2". about 22% bf. if i cut down to 260 i would look pretty damn muscular. i would never touch steroids.
in fact im often seen here pissing people off in the anabolic zone for talking mess about them.

gino, i believe you 100%. i recall watching a special on discovery, about UPW, where he started (where i was going to go until my back ****ed up!), and he was huge then too, and it showed how strict he was on diet versus the other guys, it even shwoed him in the grocery store loading up on food for a week.

Big Show
04-16-2003, 11:57 AM

i recall watching a special on discovery, about UPW, where he started (where i was going to go until my back ****ed up!), and he was huge then too, and it showed how strict he was on diet versus the other guys, it even shwoed him in the grocery store loading up on food for a week.

I saw a special just like that,but I believe it was on TLC not Discovery.Back then Cena was in the Independent Wrestling circuit.But the lifestyle of a WWE Superstar is drastically more hectic then in the independent leagues.

I said a physique like Cena's is possible without steroids,but that's when you can devote time to train,eat and sleep.Any WWE Superstar will tell you that sometimes they don't get a full nights sleep.So to gain,let alone maintain that type of condition w/o steroids IMHO is not possible.That's why wrestling takes commitment,because of the constant travel times,irratic workout schedule,irregular meal times and lack of proper sleep

MrWebb78
04-16-2003, 12:06 PM
youre right it was on TLC. and i do agree with the second half as well, it is difficult, and i think we do agree that most wreslters are using roids.

however, with the recent(last few years) comings out of the 80's wrestlers about how they had to use drugs(narcotics) just to get up in the morning and wrestle that day. the work schedule has been drastically cut back, especially with the seperation of smackdown and raw, instead of working 5-7 nights a week, it is typically 3-4 nights aweek, and 2-3 nights at home.

i try not to put too much faith in the books these guys have written, but some of what they say is pretty believable, about only sleeping 4 hours a night, because of the heavy schedule. but they do find the time to have pretty regular workouts, most wrestlers get asked that the most, like on the wwe.com website, they have those 'byte this' shows that i listen to once in awhile, and that is usually the first question people call in and ask, is what they do in their workouts and how often. vince knows these guys need to get to a gym, there is always time to go workout for an hour(lol im starting to sound like i work for vince!).

Big Show
04-16-2003, 12:17 PM
vince knows these guys need to get to a gym, there is always time to go workout for an hour(lol im starting to sound like i work for vince!).

But I really doubt they workout hard since the last thing they need is to work a show & have their muscles still in recovery & tired.

I'd say they probably workout more for endurance rather then the size workouts that someone like you or I would do.Because you and I don't get body slammed,powerbombed and thrown around a few hundred times a week,plus consider that what they do is pure cardio.So our bodies can recover from a serious workout.Football players don't do serious workouts in season for the same reason,they'd end up overtrained and overworked.But off season they're madmen in the gym.

And Webb this is a serious question

Do you honestly think that if your body was taking the beating that Superstars like Cena,Chris Benoit & others take that you could handle a serious workout on top of that?

MrWebb78
04-16-2003, 12:42 PM
thats hard to say, without ever actually been in a 15 minute match taking bumps like that. i can try to compare..

few years back i played alot of hockey, and although the club called for friendly play and no checking, we all understood that it was for fun and not personal, so we beat the hell out of eachother, and the one thing that made me feel better(besides ice and motrin:)) was working out, almost like getting the "kinks" out.

so i guess i really cant answer the question, but you make a good point, especially with injuries, theres no way chris benoit can be out of action for a year with his neck surgery, where he wasnt supposed to be lifting anything, yet he comes back as big if not bigger than when he left.

anyways, you seem to know your **** with wrestling, so i have to ask since i havent read it anywhere yet, have you heard anything about bret hart coming back? if he swallows all of his pride anyways.

Big Show
04-16-2003, 01:12 PM
anyways, you seem to know your **** with wrestling, so i have to ask since i havent read it anywhere yet, have you heard anything about bret hart coming back? if he swallows all of his pride anyways.

Nope Bret will never wrestle again for a few reasons

1)He suffered a concussion because of Goldberg's recklessness back in the late 90's.Goldberg gave Brett a kick to the head,which did some damage

2)Brett suffered a stroke,which was news that caught me off guard

3)Brett can barely workout,and working out in the gym is a walk in the park compared to what these guys do on a regular basis.

He's made some TV appearances but he can never wrestle again

MrWebb78
04-16-2003, 01:16 PM
i heard about the stroke, but didnt hear anything about how severe it was, and goldberg is a caeless bastard, just watching him in the ring with christian the other night shows he only cares about looking tough, and no concern for the other guy in the ring.

mikey4402
04-16-2003, 02:55 PM
i heard about the stroke, but didnt hear anything about how severe it was, and goldberg is a caeless bastard, just watching him in the ring with christian the other night shows he only cares about looking tough, and no concern for the other guy in the ring.

yeah goldberg is careless, thats why i dont like him...but you got to amite christian got f***ed up.

Savannah
04-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Gino, feel free to hook me up with your pal btw:angel:

curljockey22
04-17-2003, 03:35 PM
I'm surprised noone chose Steiner here. He look's more like a pro bodybuilder than anyone in wrestling now.

Ironman8
04-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Steiner's arms look disgusting. You can definitly tell he used or still uses steroids.

stylee
04-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by curljockey22
I'm surprised noone chose Steiner here. He look's more like a pro bodybuilder than anyone in wrestling now.

steiner is a un preportioned clown, who does not resemble a pro body builder in any sense.