PDA

View Full Version : I've hit plateau need change

Rycherx
08-06-2001, 02:45 AM
I've been 162 lbs. for over a month now. It is now august and I should be reaching 170 lbs, but I'm not.

I eat definitley around 170 g of protein per day and workout 3 times/week. I am 5 ft 10 1/2 inch. All I want by December is to be 170 lbs. No more, no less. I've been a skinny boy all my life. When I reach my goal, I am going to just maintain. It seems like it will take a miracle to gain 8 lbs. of lean mass. Right now, I eat 6 small meals/day. If I eat full meals, I am too full to eat my next meal.

I'm thinking about waking myself up 4 hrs into sleep, and run to the kitchen and squeeze in a 7th meal and go back to bed. Would this work and stop the catabolic affects at night? Does anyone out there do this?
I have a rat metabolsim. I'm already catching attention at the bars 162 lbs. @170 lbs, I'd turn heads. Just need that extra push.
I'm @ 5-6% body fat.

Pup
08-06-2001, 06:38 AM
You may want to adjust your ratios, or even add a little more fat in your diet, either from flax or eggs. If all else fails, up your cals, if your bf is so low, adding another 500 cals isn't going to add a significant amount of bodyfat.

Yaz
08-06-2001, 06:42 AM
I'm currently trying to get down to 6%. I tell you what, even 8% is mad lean.

You need to eat more. At 6% you are not going to maintain and gain good quality lean mass. That's all there is to it.