PDA

View Full Version : ehh why not...something new

Severed Ties
04-14-2003, 12:08 PM
Not my best shape...not my worst shape but someone suggested I post this so I try to please.

ST

WillKuenzel
04-14-2003, 12:15 PM
Geez dude, looking pretty big and fairly cut too. What are your current stats?

What are your goals? Are you looking to ever compete or anything? Are you bulking or cutting?

Sorry about all the questions but since you don't have a journal or nothing to spam I'll do it here. :D

Silverback
04-14-2003, 12:25 PM
:withstupi

looking great ST :thumbup: whats the tats?

raniali
04-14-2003, 02:40 PM
can i get my prescriptions filled by you?

Savannah
04-14-2003, 03:18 PM
:drooling:

Glad you posted a new pic for us to see!

EdgeCrusher
04-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Very nice.

smalls
04-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Damn dude, lookin big. Shoulder/chest tie-in especially lookin good.

EDIT: Figured I would be the first. Wheres the Wheels bro.:)

Ironman8
04-14-2003, 06:18 PM
All I can say is WOW!

AJ_11
04-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Looking thick Bro, Wow I wish I had that size.

heathj
04-14-2003, 09:16 PM
Now if you weren't just 4'5.. ;)

EdgarMex
04-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Damn, those delts are something else, looking great, ST.

Severed Ties
04-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by HomeYield
Geez dude, looking pretty big and fairly cut too. What are your current stats?

What are your goals? Are you looking to ever compete or anything? Are you bulking or cutting?

Sorry about all the questions but since you don't have a journal or nothing to spam I'll do it here. :D

lol, sometimes I think I should start a journal just for people to spam...because I know I'd never keep up with it.

My stats I'm 5'6" been floating between 180-185....my weight fluctuates alot with my macro manipulation so I don't really use the scale that often. I haven't had my bodyfat checked in a long time so no idea. I don't think I lift an awe inspiring amounts of weight but I'm very strong when compared to my bodyweight. I can still hit double my bodyweight on bench and I was close to a 3x bodyweight deadlift a while back. Strength on a pound for pound basis is a huge advantage for me during grappling tournaments.

Goals...getting my arse back on track for starters...for about 8 months or so I was working 52 hour work weeks on top of 18 credits worth of classes. I had very limited time to train let alone post much here.

I've only been back for 5-6 weeks at 100% but ultimately I'd like to be 195-205 at 7%, I preped for a show a few years back but got injured 2 weeks out. I definitly plan to get myself on stage thought, if things go well I'm hoping this year.

I'd also like to resume grappling....I miss seeing the fear in the average 179# grapplers face when we square off.:evillaugh

Oh and yes I'm cutting, my diet was not that great during those 8 months so I need to lean up a bit.

ST

Severed Ties
04-14-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Big-Ron
:withstupi

looking great ST :thumbup: whats the tats?

Thanks Ron....I have two tribal tat's, one is a band that unfortunetly doesn't quite make it around my left arm anymore,lol. The second is on my right shoulder. I had help with the first but I've learned to draw tribals for fun so the second is completely my own. The tribal artwork on my body carries a unique meaning because they are both badges of great achievement and scars of great loss.

ST

Severed Ties
04-14-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by raniali
can i get my prescriptions filled by you?

Sure but I'm legally obligated to offer you counseling on the prescriptions in the private section of the pharmacy.;)

ST

Black_Curtain
04-15-2003, 12:32 AM
You look great. I hope you'll achieve your goals and compete in the near future.

MrWebb78
04-15-2003, 12:36 AM
your delts look huge, post a back pic(guess ya cant take a pic of yourself from the back huh?) :)

Miss Rezza
04-15-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Severed Ties

I have two tribal tat's, one is a band that unfortunetly doesn't quite make it around my left arm anymore,lol.

LOL!! :p

Looking amazing ST! I'm with HomeYield, you look huge yet still pretty damn cut! Congratulations dude. :D

chris mason
04-15-2003, 10:45 AM
You look big and thick to me.

BCC
04-15-2003, 10:51 AM
Indeed. And delts are looking quite large. You're looking good ST.

Severed Ties
04-15-2003, 01:39 PM
My thanks go out to everyone for the comments, I'm glad to hear that my delts are keeping up my upper body. This has always been a point of concern for me since I do zero direct delt work.

Rezza- Talk about a useful measure of progress huh?...at least I have no worries at all about trapping my soul.:rolleyes:

Webb- lol, you are indeed correct...I have an older back pic post from when my web cam worked but I've given up trying to fix it.

ST

Silverback
04-15-2003, 02:25 PM
lol @ the tat not covering the arm anymore, at least you know when you are making progress :D

2hrd4u
04-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Lookin solid !

Budiak
04-16-2003, 04:01 AM
Wait a MINUTE!!!

Horizontal registration..

Head level angle...

...Sharp image quality..

..natural...colors...

Decent composition...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!

Severed Ties
04-16-2003, 10:43 AM
Ron it's like a natural tape measure,lol. I can always expand it if I desire in the furture.

Thanks Budiak...by the start of your post I thought you were gonna acuse me of being a zombie,lol.

ST

Santiago
04-16-2003, 06:52 PM
Looks good as always man.....

Will be in brewster June 21....

Severed Ties
04-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah bro...another meet going on?

If my ART treatments go well I may have to enter, if not I still may make take the trip down to watch Tyrone, that bro is gonna start breaking some serious records man....

I'll talk to ya soon

ST

rookiebldr
04-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Let's see 5'6", 180-185lbs, looking ****ing awesome! There may be hope for me yet. ;)

Very big, dude.

Severed Ties
04-16-2003, 10:44 PM
Their is always hope dude...when you refuse to fail your only option is to succeed.

ST

Buff
04-16-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Severed Ties
Their is always hope dude...when you refuse to fail your only option is to succeed.

ST

I like that. I think I'm going to quote you in my sig. Everybody needs to think like that.

You look pretty thick in the pic man. Good work.

Buff

Franjipani
04-17-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Buff
I like that. I think I'm going to quote you in my sig. Everybody needs to think like that.

Buff

:withstupi Terrific quote.... and yes, great pic!!!

Severed Ties
04-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Buff

Buff

Everybody should, you get out of this life only what you put in, nothing comes easy so if you want something bad enough you have to be willing to work harder than anyone else for it.

Understanding this is the first step to success in any area of life not just the gym.

...and my thanks to both you and Fran...

Saint Patrick
12-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Looking ace ST.

Hey man, are you natural? ;) :p

steveo
12-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Looking ace ST.

That was kinda of a long delay there.

Livin Truth
12-31-2003, 06:42 PM
looking amazing..i was wondering, do tattoos have any effect in bodybuilding(on stage) do they lower your scores since they cover skin and cuts.(i know chris cormier has many tats but he is also alot darker than me)

Saint Patrick
12-31-2003, 07:02 PM
That was kinda of a long delay there.

Better late than never!

Severed Ties
01-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Looking ace ST.

Holy crap this is old.

I guess it would depend on who you ask. Been clean about a year and a half so according to the organization rules yes. Am I lifetime natural, no.

ST

Severed Ties
01-03-2004, 06:50 PM
looking amazing..i was wondering, do tattoos have any effect in bodybuilding(on stage) do they lower your scores since they cover skin and cuts.(i know chris cormier has many tats but he is also alot darker than me)

I only think it's a concern if you start covering very large sections of your body with ink. The competition tan you apply to get on stage is so freaken dark the tattoo's become much less noticable.

ST