PDA

View Full Version : reason for bigger waist?

GhettoSmurf
04-19-2003, 01:51 PM
wel right now im bulking cleanly, and i do expect to gain some fat. ive been gaining about a pound a week. and i measured my wasit today, and noticed that it is a bit bigger then before. but i also noticed that my abs are more defined, and that i can actually some-what see them better then before. could the added size in my waistt be a bit of fat, but could it also be that my abs are growing? (they wernt very big in the first place)

MrWebb78
04-19-2003, 01:57 PM
probably both, abs are growing, and adding fat, my waist grows about 1 inch for every 10-15 lbs i gain on a bulk

bradley
04-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Could be from the food in your belly causing your stomach to distend a little which would make your abs poke out more, and could also be from the fact that you are training your abs which has caused them to grow.

Ironman8
04-19-2003, 03:03 PM
I noticed that when I first bulked Ghetto. I didn't care about the fat, I was just happy I could see my abs :D

GhettoSmurf
04-19-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Ironman8
I noticed that when I first bulked Ghetto. I didn't care about the fat, I was just happy I could see my abs :D

yeah i agree. before my stomach was basically FLAT. now it does protrude just a very little, but i can actually see some definition from my abs.