PDA

View Full Version : Diet Review

AlpineAudio
04-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Ok, I will be bulking in around 5 weeks (yeah a month+) but I'd like to have the diet down before I start.

meal 1 8-9am
3 whole eggs
1/2c egg beaters (2 egg whites)
1 Large wheat bagel

meal 2 12pm
Tuna Rollup in pita (around 45g protein of tuna and 20g carbs from pita)
2tbsp nat pb

meal 3 3pm (preworkout)
8oz chicken breast
yam/oatmeal
salad w/ basalmic vinegarette

meal 4 5:30pm
postworkout shake
50g/50g dextrose & maltodextrose
40g whey
10g creatine
animal pak
1.5g vitamin c
300mg ALA (If i can find my old bottle tuttut )

meal 5 7:30pm
7oz steak steak or hamburger & bun - SOME sort of red meat
veggies
2tbsp nat pb

meal 6 9-11pm~ish
1c cottage cheese
1tbsp flax

The diet hits 3057cals 92F 276C 283P but I'll add little things into each meal to hit 3000-3400 each day. Cheats will be every Sunday, hopefully to be Pizza or fast food instead of tons of donuts.

I'll be taking 3x 100mg 1-AD daily for 4 weeks at meals 1,3 and 5. I will take 300mg of 6-OXO for 4 weeks/until the bottles gone.

Is their any problem with say taking 6-OXO with meal 6 and then taking ZMA 1 hour later? I've got about 12 bottles of 30 serving GNC brand ZMA I'm hoping to finish this summer.

Thanks in advance :)

Vido
04-25-2003, 10:27 PM
Diet looks solid. I think this is the first diet posted on WBB that I really can't see any glaring problems with. I don't know how much you weigh, so just make sure you're taking in enough cals, and adjust your daily total as you see needed.

Someone else will be able to tell you when to take the prohormones, I know nothing about them.

Good luck with the bulk!

Ironman8
04-25-2003, 10:29 PM
Looks like you got it down pretty well! And I don't see a problem with taking 6-OXO and taking ZMA 1 hour later.

bradley
04-26-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by AlpineAudio
Is their any problem with say taking 6-OXO with meal 6 and then taking ZMA 1 hour later? I've got about 12 bottles of 30 serving GNC brand ZMA I'm hoping to finish this summer.

Thanks in advance :)

The directions indicate to take 6-OXO with a meal so that will be fine. As far as the ZMA you will want to avoid taking it with dairy products because calcium and zinc compete for absorption in the body. I am assuming your last meal of the day is right before bed, so I would take the ZMA about 30 minutes or so before eating your last meal, and this should give the capsules enough time to be broken down before your next meal.

Diet looks good although I might substitute another serving of flax oil or some fish oil instead of some of the natty pb to help balance out the ratio of omega 3's to omega 6's.

GhettoSmurf
04-26-2003, 05:01 AM
diet looks good. the only thing i might consier changing is replacing the wheat bagel at breakfast with some oatmeal. but thats about it

Ironman8
04-26-2003, 10:05 AM
The wheat bagal is fine (it's better than a white bagal), but Ghetto's suggestion about the oatmeal would be a good option also.

AlpineAudio
04-26-2003, 10:41 AM
I've have a cup of oatmeal for about 9 years (since middle school) non-stop for breakfeast, I seriously need a change lol. I cant stand eggs without some sort of bread/bagel. The bagels are made fresh everyday by my in-laws so there just GREEATT bagels.

I'll also be drinking 20g whey, 30g maltodextrose, 5g creatine in 1 litre water during my workout. Right now i'm fluxuating between 160-165ish lbs. The drink during my workout is from an article given to me by a friend, written by Milos Sarcev. So I dont think it will hurt :D

PS: Trying to get my workout bud to start posting here again, he had a journal but I've been hoggin the comp to much lol, anyone know Down to business? We're both kinda new to the boards :eek:

Ironman8
04-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by AlpineAudio
I've have a cup of oatmeal for about 9 years (since middle school) non-stop for breakfeast, I seriously need a change lol. I cant stand eggs without some sort of bread/bagel. The bagels are made fresh everyday by my in-laws so there just GREEATT bagels.

Fresh made bagals are the best :D. And I may have see Down to business before. The name sounds familiar.